It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

South Africa in shock over horror killings

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   
*****Three men broke into the family's home in Walkerville, Johannesburg, where they assaulted and shot dead Tony Viana, 53, and brutally raped and killed his wife, Geraldine.*****
Daily Mail UK
That's only half the headline. Didn't post it for seeming wrong to do so. I couldn't believe what I was reading. You would think this snip is as bad as this story could get. This story is the MOST vile disturbing infuriating thing I've ever heard of. I would advise the soft hearted not read go to link. The kind of personality it would take to do something like this I would want to meet in a dark secluded place and go 'Law Abiding Citizen' on the worthless waste of elements. I have always thought that nobody was beyond redemption. I can't stop thinking I was wrong. I'm sorry about the rant.
edit on 26-7-2012 by GoldenRuled because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Wow that's awful. What is the point of doing something like that? It accomplishes nothing but more hate.

They then shot her with her husband’s gun before shooting him in the head too, reported praag.org.

They should have shot them but were probably overpowered I'd imagine.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by RealSpoke

There was no excuse for what happened to that boy. None.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke
Wow that's awful. What is the point of doing something like that? It accomplishes nothing but more hate.

They then shot her with her husband’s gun before shooting him in the head too, reported praag.org.

They should have shot them but were probably overpowered I'd imagine.

Gun was probably in the safe, and they beat the man with the golf clubs before forcing him to open the safe.

I don't understand.... if they had the gun, why did they drown the boy instead of shooting him too? And why cut the dogs stomach instead of throat?

I hate reading stories like this actually. It doesn't even need to be posted really. We know there are horrible people, doing horrible things in the world. It is entirely outside of my control. Outside my "circle of influence," so I would rather keep it outside my "circle of concern," but I clicked on it anyway. I regret it.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   
I sincerely hope the murderers will be be thrown into a tub of boiled water and be boiled to death. For these kind of murder cases I feel eye for an eye is nessesary. These kind of people are the scum of Earth, they are not worthy to live.
edit on 26-7-2012 by Taxus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by GoldenRuled

Sounds like this was personal.(for whatever reason)

Sick & disturbing nonetheless.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Reading the story, this was a case labor relations gone bad. These gentlemen gutted the dog and boiled the son because the man and his wife mistreated these obviously fine employees.

Is this how labor.relations are handled in South Africa? ,

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Taxus

I sincerely hope the murderers will be be thrown into a tub of boiled water and be boiled to death. [color=55B38B]For these kind of murder cases I feel eye for an eye is nessesary. These kind of people are the scum of Earth. They are not worth Life.

All that is truly necessary, is for whomever is accused to get a fair trial.
Nevermind that↑.....

The family’s gardener, Patrick Petrus Radebe, 24, their domestic servant’s son, Sipho Mbele, 21, pleaded guilty to three charges of murder and one charge of rape each..

[color=7AFFC6]An eye for eye only ends up making the whole world blind.

Mohandas Gandhi

edit on 7/26/12 by BrokenCircles because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   
The assailants should be water boarded with sulferic acid.

Unbelievable. And they were laughing??

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by BrokenCircles

How many times do you hear of murder cases of people boiling a freaking child!? I think only these kind of murder cases which are absolutely sick and disturbing should be an eye for an eye. They were even laughing after the trial, which probably means they did not even regret what they have done.
edit on 26-7-2012 by Taxus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Very sickening indeed. I hope they suffer hard and forever.

Peace

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Give them a slow painful end...

I am totally sickened by this heinous act and what made it worse was the fact that they were smiling in court.

Punish them in such a severe way that they totally forget to smile ... Ever Again!

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   
This is not the worst of happenings down there. People get assaulted and tortured in their own homes. I can give plenty of articles, but the sensitive ppl might not appreciate it. Just go do a search of SA on-line newspapers and be prepared to be shocked big time.

news24

ppl gets tortured by hot-irons, girls get stuffed a bottle into their vaginas, which is then broken, and so on.

Not so long ago there was a case of "exorcism" in which the people performing the "exorcism" thought they would cure her by sticking their hands into her vagina, and ripping her insides out from her.

Are these violent murders pay-back for the years of Apartheid, or is it a sign of a very sick society?

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hellhound604
Are these violent murders pay-back for the years of Apartheid, or is it a sign of a very sick society?

Both.

There is little one can say about a crime like this.

These three creatures are not worth the three bullets necessary. But I'd happily pay for the ammo.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Very sad and sick. Can't imagine what the poor kid was going through. He seemed to have it the worst for some reason.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   
South Africa isn't in shock, the rest of the world seems to be.

Not to say it isn't shocking, but this is story for the day until the next family massacre is brought to light. Happens all the time here. Thank mr mandela and his band of merry criminals for this ongoing genocide.

Akthough genocide implies specific ethnic groups, everyone is SA suffers under extreme violence. It's the governments own policies and programs that are genocidal, racists and destructive.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by harryhaller

I have heard that it is very ugly in S.A. I've heard that a lot of people hold resentment for Apartheid and so on. I don't live there so I can't say for certain but, from what i've read on the 'net is that this is becoming commonplace. It's a shame.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by GoldenRuled

..From some stories I hear out of SA .. I take that back actually because ALL stories I hear out of SA are much like this.. they all seem to be just as disgusting. Usually involving home break ins, violent rape, torture and murder. I doubt this is "shocking" to SA, it's probably more shocking to the sensibilities of Britains newspaper than it is SA.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   
They have no soles.Very disturbing.These are real scum.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   
OMG that was a very disturbing read

Now I can see why so many South Africans are emigrating to New Zealand & Australia

top topics

<<   2 >>

join