It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Joker had green hair...........

page: 4
7
<< 1  2  3   >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by truthermantwo
think thats crazy check out these comparison shots of him



Obviously the nose is quite different. Much more pointy in the recent one.
Also the upper nose though (between eyes) seems to be different. But that could be due to the expression on his face (Wrinkling of his forehead)

The ears don't appear to be the same shape... The outer cartilige.
The hair lines by the ear don't look exact either, but the angle is a bit different.
Eyebrows don't match up too much either. Less dense in the newer one and not same shape. Manscaper?

The adam's apple is different too but I'm also not sure of his age in the first photo. Could have been still in puberty.

Lips look more pouty too, ass if he just sucked off a bee hive.

-But people never stop getting older, so that could be the explanation.
But that doesn't explain the nose!




posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   
oh ya, also, where's this guys eyelashes??
seems in the first photo he has dark lashes, now are they light, or does he not have any?



posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by resoe26
 


Grab a mirror. Mimic the expression in the mirror. On the left it is a smile, the lips are higher up, nostrils flared a bit. On right the lipes are more downward, it stretches out the nose making it look pointier. Also, on left his head is angled pretty straight on. On right, it is angled slightly upward.



posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Katharos62191
reply to post by Osiris1953
 


I thought the reports said that the shooter did not speak any words during the attack? On multiple news sources and from the eye witness report, I heard he was completely silent. May I ask where you read he yelled "I am the joker", I would like to read it!

I've not heard about any witnesses saying he spoke either.

If one did it was probably Corbin, nothing he says matches up.



posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL
reply to post by resoe26
 


Grab a mirror. Mimic the expression in the mirror. On the left it is a smile, the lips are higher up, nostrils flared a bit. On right the lipes are more downward, it stretches out the nose making it look pointier. Also, on left his head is angled pretty straight on. On right, it is angled slightly upward.


your nose flares when you smile? mine doesn't.
My nose doesn't really move at all.

Your telling me this guy flares his nose that much when he smiles... and normally it is super pointy with small nostrils?



posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by resoe26
 


Eyebrows look way lighter too, as if a campfire flared up and took them off a few weeks ago or something.



posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
reply to post by Katharos62191
 
The reports I heard about his claims to be The Joker came right along side the reports of him jumping around his cell like a madman and spitting on anything in range. I do tend to wonder by what we saw in court...how creative that was being? He sure became a different person literally overnight. (sniff sniff...whats that smell? Cows? Hmm)

I still haven't heard anyone seriously question why he dyed his hair at all. He went into this place with a fancy gun show tactical helmet or some such thing on his head and a gas mask covering everything else. I'd say it even suggests that survival and in good condition was part of his planning all along. Why would dead men care what police found their hair to look like?

There were only 2 ways anyone was going to see it after he suited up to head in. He gave up or they shot him to death. He was too intelligent for me to wonder too long which. Unless he really has brain damage from something. That court look just gets odder and odder to consider. so spooky when he was described as being a high achiever and very intelligent and space case there sure isn't what I imagine a mad dog shooter to be.



The joker comment came long before the spitting reports.

His red hair might have been part of his getaway plan, even though he surrendered so easily. That doesn't make sense though because if his friend finder profile was him, he died it weeks prior, you would do it the same day of crime or other people would ask why he died his hair like that . It isn't exactly a subtle change. A wig would have been better



posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Makes no sense that not one witness saw this red hair when he apparently sat in the audience first before going out the exit and dressed up in black tactical gear. . This was Corbin who said he sat down first, or was there another who said he did? If not, I am of the opinion Corbin can't really remember the facts and it's his statements causing all the confusion.

If we're going to keep making threads on this story, it's time to make one of all that Corbin said and lets look if it's Corbin messing this all up.

I'm not making a thread, I don't have all the details

ETA of course it could have been the accomplice who sat down , but I think its Corbin who alluded to the accomplice theory
edit on 27-7-2012 by violet because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-7-2012 by violet because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by violet
Makes no sense that not one witness saw this red hair when he apparently sat in the audience first before going out the exit and dressed up in black tactical gear. . This was Corbin who said he sat down first, or was there another who said he did? If not, I am of the opinion Corbin can't really remember the facts and it's his statements causing all the confusion.

If we're going to keep making threads on this story, it's time to make one of all that Corbin said and lets look if it's Corbin messing this all up.

I'm not making a thread, I don't have all the details


Ahhh ya! Good observation!



posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by resoe26
 


I edited my post to include accomplice theory and let's remember the other reports of an accomplice was really a mall janitor? Can't recall if there's more of this



posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by resoe26
 



Same girl, in one single photo session. Best example I found so far that illustrates it. Yes, mine does flare up, I wouldn't have mentioned it otherwise lol.



posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Cops also said he wore red clothing under his tactical gear but Corbin never mentioned this or the red hair. It's so automatic when describing the appearance one would mention red hair. It's not a common hair color.



posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   

edit on 27-7-2012 by violet because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL
 


ya mine doesn't move... maybe just slightly.
but I see your point.

well his nose changes considerably with just a smirk!



posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by resoe26

Originally posted by truthermantwo
think thats crazy check out these comparison shots of him



Obviously the nose is quite different. Much more pointy in the recent one.
Also the upper nose though (between eyes) seems to be different. But that could be due to the expression on his face (Wrinkling of his forehead)

The ears don't appear to be the same shape... The outer cartilige.
The hair lines by the ear don't look exact either, but the angle is a bit different.
Eyebrows don't match up too much either. Less dense in the newer one and not same shape. Manscaper?

The adam's apple is different too but I'm also not sure of his age in the first photo. Could have been still in puberty.

Lips look more pouty too, ass if he just sucked off a bee hive.

-But people never stop getting older, so that could be the explanation.
But that doesn't explain the nose!


The angle, lighting and facial expression will make photos differ.

The cartilage in the nose can be damaged from snorting coc aine. I know a guy who's nose did this, it's how we all suspected he had gone back on drugs. A crime spree confirmed it.
ETA: inhalants can cause this as well. ( ie: booby trap exelerants , canisters he had)


His ears are the same, look how they line up with his eyes and mouth. He may have plucked or shaved his eyebrows
edit on 27-7-2012 by violet because: (no reason given)

You can clearly see he is raising his brow line by the lines in his forehead and his eyes opened wider giving the startled look
edit on 27-7-2012 by violet because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-7-2012 by violet because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by kmeredith
reply to post by theruthlessone
 


In the Dark Knight when the Joker blew the hospital up he had an orange red wig on. I dont see how his clothes were that of the Baine charecter and his hair was orange and the police have said he stated he was the Joker. Non of the whitnesses have mentioned the red hair either.


He also had on a Nurse outfit...



posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by theruthlessone
Why are all the papers/news reporting that the colorado killer dressed as the joker, the joker had green hair the riddler had red hair....

Why is no one picking up on this at all........

strange


Who cares, quit giving this guy the time of day. We all know this was a false flag for Obama's ass kissing of the U.N. to eventually blackball the Second Amendment. He came straight out of Chicago's corrupt thuglife gangster politics.



posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   
A news story just in which says James Holmes was obsessed with the red hair of a prostitue he slept with. This, if true, refutes the rumour that he dyed it to look like the Joker.



The Dark Knight killer suspect's red hair could have been inspired by a prostitute he allegedly hired only two months before the Colorado massacre, while another one claimed he paid her $240 for sex the week before the shooting - but could not perform. Monica Hall, 25, from Aurora, said suspected killer James Holmes used her twice - once in August 2011 and again in May - and became obsessed with her red hair.

She said that during their meetings - which took place at her apartment less than a mile from the movie theater the deadly shooting rampage took place - he would say things to her like: 'Are you a natural red head?' and would grab her hair and sniff it. 'He liked to touch my hair, and he told me the color was good,' Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...



posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by DrHammondStoat
 


Wow literal attention whores



posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL
 


That's not the same girl, it's a clone


(ETA, I mean the girl in your photos btw, not the attetion whores!)
edit on 30-7-2012 by DrHammondStoat because: (no reason given)



new topics




 
7
<< 1  2  3   >>

log in

join