It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joker had green hair...........

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

There's also an interesting list of Characters on the Golden Key list.

Tupac Shakkuar

Bill Cosby

Bill Clinton

and the high ranking list goes on.

Golden key is not just something you can get. You have to be invited by a member or by Golden Key itself.

The kid, was a wiz kid.
edit on 26-7-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

The kid, was a wiz kid.

That is what bothers me. There are a large number of pretty smart people around here, if not the majority...however much people may take that as a place to disagree. I think most had to be fairly smart to get thru all the B.S. and fog to get here. So it's almost personal...

How did Mr. Wizard become The Joker and then morph to Mr. Potato Head?

I don't mean to make light either. My post history on this topic ought to show that. The transformation just seems that dramatic through 3 distinct segments.

Manson or Whitman this isn't.....Funny how odd this is looking and that gag order.... Arg!

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by kmeredith
reply to post by Katharos62191

There are a few reports on youtube and articles in the papers. The Huffington post has it as a quote. New York Police commissioner Ray Kelly said: "We have some information, most of it is public. It clearly looks like a deranged individual. He had his hair painted red, he said he was ‘The Joker,’ obviously the ‘enemy’ of Batman", CBS reported.

Well, the NY police commissioner shouldn't even be putting his two cents in, considering NY is not Colorado. Last I checked. So, anything that comes out of his mouth would not be credible. But, they seem to be going on his angle. Why? I have no clue. But, he has no business butting in. It didn't happen in his district.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

I don't know, but all those pictures that the MSM are releasing, do not look like the same guy. Even the AFF photo. Does not look like him.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

Two federal law enforcement officials confirmed the details of The Joker reference to ABC News. Aurora police chief Dan Oates declined to comment on Kelly's remarks but said he had spoken with the NYPD, where he had previously served.

Seems like the chiefs are buddies, aurora chief flapped his jaws to ny chief, then ny chief flapped his jaws to the media......

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrHammondStoat

reply to post by DrHammondStoat

Do you know why ploice Ray Kelly has even made comment he is new York police departmen?

I have no idea about matters of duristriction in the US. Ray kelly none the less issued that statement at the time. Maybe someone could find out why an NYPD commisioner was involved?

He was involved because he used to work with the police commissioner of Colorado. Supposedly he called him and talked about the details of the case. How he came about his information in the first place.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by theruthlessone

COMON GUYS

hes the riddler

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   
think thats crazy check out these comparison shots of him

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reeeeeeeal fascinating....

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by truthermantwo

As for him having a nose job, I highly doubt it. He was a scientific wiz kid. Botox and nose jobs were the last thing from his mind.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   
This is a link to the story that ran quite some time back with the Dutch Marines who allowed themselves to be photographed before, during and after their combat tours. Some show little change but some so rather dramatic change and much is where I see it in him. The eyes and other expressive areas of the face.

Dutch Marines Before/After Combat tours

. What the hell happened to him? It's one thing if his mind just snapped like a twig by what he did...seen himself do...then perhaps realized, HE just DID. I mean he was the center of horror in every sensory way that I sure can't imagine and I'm not trying for fear I might manage.

It wasn't until seeing the side by side that the place I'd seen that layout and context hit....and it showed similar changes.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Am I the only one whose nostrils flare out when I smile?

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by TechVampyre

great find. i was looking for one of those ol'skool flicks to put up as well. im not sure how to do it on here yet.

who is the actor that played that era of joker?

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by snakebit

nevermind, just saw that ceasar romero vid.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Weirder yet...

nextbatmanbadguy.blogspot.com...

Jervis Tetch is really into Alice in Wonderland. Really into it. His backstory is a little muddled to me, but as of late he's portrayed as a guy who has somehow come up with MIND CONTROL TECHNOLOGY. In the animated series, he was a NEUROSCIENTIST who invented it himself, in the comics I'm not clear on what his background is or how he acquired the tech (originally, in the 40s, he didn't even do the mind control stuff, and he was just a hat-themed villain). The catch with the mind control seems to be that the one doing the controlling gets some sort of mental feedback that drives him insane.

Red hair - check.
Neuroscientist - check
Mind Control - check

And notice the name of the blog - "the next batman bad guy" (after Bane).

Holmes pretty much meets that criteria now, on all fronts.

Just saying...can't make this stuff up.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by KillerQueen

wow....the synchronicity with all of this is just unreal...all this small detail coincidence stuff really makes me think that reality is on a trip to somewhere leaving us all behind in its dust...

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater

Originally posted by DrHammondStoat

Do you know why ploice Ray Kelly has even made comment he is new York police departmen?

I have no idea about matters of duristriction in the US. Ray kelly none the less issued that statement at the time. Maybe someone could find out why an NYPD commisioner was involved?

He was involved because he used to work with the police commissioner of Colorado. Supposedly he called him and talked about the details of the case. How he came about his information in the first place.

Yep it seems this is what he heard from Aurora police but Aurora police have 'declined to comment' on what he said. It's not clear exactly whom Kelly heard this from or if it was just a rumour circulating amongst Aurora police.

Here's an interesting angle if true,
www.usatoday.com...

When he was arrested, he told officers he was the Batman villain the Joker, said New York Police Commissioner Raymond Kelly, who spoke with Aurora police about the incident.

Did Kelly specifically say this?. Was this the same exchange in which he decided to save lives and tell about the bombs in his apartment?

I remember one source saying that Holmes was arrested by his car after officers had thought he was part of their team. They noticed one piece of equipment that was 'irregular' and questioned him, that led to his arrest. They wouldn't comment on the exchange of questions they had with Holmes, or which piece of equipment was suspicious. This would be the only time where his saying he was the Joker could have happened as we are told he has not spoken ever since. I wonder if any of this was captured on radio? Otherwise I may start to believe that Ray Kelly threw in the 'joker' comment as one of
many red herrings in this case.

edit on 27-7-2012 by DrHammondStoat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL

Am I the only one whose nostrils flare out when I smile?

No! I tried doing it myself
I get about 8mm of flare happening on each side and I think this together with the angle you tilt your head can make up for the appearence of a 'different' nose in photos.

I think the photos are the same guy for various reasons, lighting, contrast, image quality, colour balance, angle of head, stressed facial expression vs. happy relaxed expression.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Hmm ..I'd say the most logical understanding at this point is because it makes great headlines. It makes him appear more insane and adds a sort of pop cultural reference that America loves so much. Popular media is a circus, and this is part of the show.

It makes for great publicity and attraction. I think there is a lot of other interesting things to be discussed in this case, my reasoning tells me that at this point its a its a distraction, especially since its been fed to us by the media, literally shoved down our throats, so we focus on "omg he thinks he the joker" instead of all the other tangible and pragmatic issues to think through.
edit on 27-7-2012 by ItsSocietysFault because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Katharos62191

There is NO doubt there are shenanigans going on in this case! It is all so fishy I feel very timid jumping to any conclusions on the subject until I know more! (I really wanted to say shenanigans, I love that word, teehee)

I know what you mean, Katharos, there are a lot of shenanigans going on with this case. I was being highly theoretical in some threads of mine earlier this week, which turned out to be very interesting, but really, who knows what is going on.

Well, back to the subject, the Joker has red hair in the comics, so maybe, if James Holmes was a comic book fan, this is where he got the idea from. His hair really is an interesting topic, because, as one poster pointed out earlier, the audience members who thought they saw James propping the emergency exit did not confirm anything about the hair being bright red.

If James' hair were to be involved in an anti-Zionist conspiracy, I actually know what it represents... one second, I have to go find who posted this... they mention that the prophet Muhammad had red hair.

edit on 27-7-2012 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join