It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joker had green hair...........

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Osiris1953

Well I did blatantly read over your post without reading you say "unconfirmed" and just jumped to ask for you to confirm it for me! So I felt I owed you one none the less!
I do realize it is all to rare to be nice to someone here on ATS, so I try to respect everyone no matter what the topic! & It was my mishap, so I thank you for being understanding!

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Osiris1953
reply to post by Katharos62191

I only read that today... and I can't seem to find the article now, which is why I say it is unconfirmed... because I couldn't back it up. He did in fact say the following once in custody though.

"I am 'The Joker,’ obviously the ‘enemy’ of Batman.”

.... and that is verifiable from pretty much any news source.

No, it was police commissioner Ray Kelly that reported Holmes as saying he was the joker and dyeing his hair to look red, as another poster above pointed out.

Holmes didn't say it in custody.

The point is all this 'Joker' stuff comes from that one source, Ray Kelly but the media have taken it as gospel.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by TechVampyre

Not to nitpick here, but that guy's hair is green, taking red reflection from the environment.

edit on Thu, 26 Jul 2012 16:54:03 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by DrHammondStoat

Do you know why ploice Ray Kelly has even made comment he is new York police departmen?

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   

So the Joker statement and opinion only came from source Mr. Ray Kelly and has been spread around so far and fast it is believed by most? One source is not enough to make me believe. Thank you for clarifying! I am just too skeptical on this subject!

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by kmeredith

Do you know why ploice Ray Kelly has even made comment he is new York police departmen?

I have no idea about matters of duristriction in the US. Ray kelly none the less issued that statement at the time. Maybe someone could find out why an NYPD commisioner was involved?

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Katharos62191

So the Joker statement and opinion only came from source Mr. Ray Kelly and has been spread around so far and fast it is believed by most? One source is not enough to make me believe. Thank you for clarifying! I am just too skeptical on this subject!

You're welcome, I am sceptical too even though I think there are shennanigans going on with this case!

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by kmeredith

Agreed, completely. If he wanted to completely portray the persona of The Joker, he could have! And he did not. I am I guess one of the few who does not believe it was a Batman stunt, hell I have argued with everyone in my family and around me that if he wanted to appear that way he could, and that if he was going to go through all of that trouble it would not be to reiterate a batman stunt, I still feel he was too intelligent for that, too prepared. But I do respect everyones opinion none the less because like I said earlier, I guess it will take a while if ever for us to know the full truth behind his motivation.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL

Not to nitpick here, but that guys hair is green, taking red reflection from the environment.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   

There is NO doubt there are shenanigans going on in this case! It is all so fishy I feel very timid jumping to any conclusions on the subject until I know more! (I really wanted to say shenanigans, I love that word, teehee)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Check these pics:

These,along with the picture you posted, appear to be from the same photoshoot. In the picture you posted it must've been the combination of strong light and image retouche (sp?).

I've never seen Joker with orange hair and i find it quite weird that most people don't pay attention to this. The claim that the shooter said he was the Joker comes from the authorities (would they lie?i don't know and i can't think of any possible reasons right now).
If a person has an obsession about something (in this case,a fictional character) then i find it safe to assume that he'd know almost everything about it. Joker's hair is not such a small detail to me.

You know what i say? With that hair he looks more of a clown. Joke's on him.
edit on 26-7-2012 by Oceanborn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   

My bad,i didn't see your other post with two more pictures of the Joker. Still though,is there any actual video footage of the Joker with orange hair?

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Oceanborn

My bad,i didn't see your other post with two more pictures of the Joker. Still though,is there any actual video footage of the Joker with orange hair?

Honestly, I vaguely remember some of the early comics he had orange/reddish hair in a few issues.. I will have to go through my showcase set to double check..

As for the photos I posted I'm not sure where they are from.. They appear to be from the classic TV series, But I remember him having green hair in the 60's series..

By the way good call on the lighting in that photo, Your correct his hair is green in the first pic I posted.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Hmmm, that top picture does appear to have orange hair.
I used to watch reruns of the show, I never recalled seeing him have anything but green hair. I doubt though I have seen them all.
edit on Thu, 26 Jul 2012 17:19:10 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   

The Joker is a fictional character, a supervillain who appears in comic books published by DC Comics. He is the archenemy of Batman, having been directly responsible for numerous tragedies in Batman's life, including the paralysis of Barbara Gordon and the death of Jason Todd, the second Robin. Created by Jerry Robinson, Bill Finger and Bob Kane, the character first appeared in Batman #1 (Spring 1940).

en.wikipedia.org...

This picture is from Joker's first appereance in the Batman comics (according to wiki offcourse):

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Cesar Romero's Joker had red hair in the original 60's Movie.. This Is where the photos came from. I knew i would find it..

edit on 26-7-2012 by TechVampyre because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   

You get a star from me,it sure looks orange-like there. Now my only question (not to you offcourse) would be "Was that intended?"
Even in pictures where his hair are green,the color isn't that vivid.

I also think of it this way: What are the odds of the shooter picking one (or a handfull if there are more than one) example where the Joker has orange hair among the way too many where he has green hair? Let's face it,the most popular version of the Joker right now is Heath Ledger's ("Why so serious?".how many times have we seen that written in the internet?). Then it's Jack Nicholson's version (my all-time favorite btw). Why would he pick that version?

I don't know,it still doesn't look right to me.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Katharos62191

I agree with how many things aren't making sense at this point and day by day that insane gag order is going to turn a feeding frenzy into something of absurd proportions. They just fed every theory that pops up. Pretty much idiots on that.

Another user started a thread awhile back inviting everyone to just lay out the whole thing as they thought it happened, with however much detail each wanted. I couldn't resist...

It's a bit much for a copy though and the thread purpose is still timely.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

That was all based on the reports of him acting like a lunatic in jail and basically what anyone might expect of someone who went postal and then all his guns broke or went dry. Game over and I figured he should be acting out...as the reports came out to show. Then.. huh? He's ..just gone.

He could be faking that but he'd be working hard at it. In his place, who could resist scanning the courtroom to see who, what and how big a scene? He sure isn't looking around much, if at all. Just no one home.. Lets see how his second public appearance looks? That may tell a lot.

I think someone in the media needs to ask them point blank though. yes or no and outright, with the judges little blessing if need be, but was he doped in court or wasn't he? If he really wasn't on a state attitude adjuster then....there is a very uncomfortable question that has to follow-up. What happened to the guy in custody?? He goes in, reported to be fighting like a wildcat or his imagined role and out comes a lobotomized shell with the apparent awareness of a small child, wonder and all. Something is seriously wrong here.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   
i don't understand why several comments have said that if he was wearing all that stuff why care about hair color.

not everything he did was for SHOW. he dyed his hair because he was having trouble distinguishing himself from a character.

there is NOTHING about this whole story that is confusing to me other than parts that we don't have information about.

it has also come to light that he wasn't that smart. he was an average student. even if he was super smart why does that mean he couldn't also be delusional?

the conspiracy theories are a STRETCH.

why is it so hard to believe that people really do have the capability to do these sort of things??

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Manhater, another ATS user, properly deserves credit for originally finding this. I dug a bit deeper, but without her post I wouldn't have gotten here at all.

However, this site looks like one person's rather lengthy effort at collecting a straight list (a LONG list) of the straight facts as anyone knows them to be with some certainty. Among those details is his bio. This stands out like a marching band through my front yard on a Sunday morning.

San Diego County Superior Court spokeswoman Karen Dalton said there were no records found under Holmes' name, not even for a traffic ticket.

Riverside County District Attorney spokesman John Hall said prosecutors have no criminal record for Holmes.

Holmes graduated with honors from the University of California-Riverside in Spring 2010 with a Bachelor of Science degree in Neuroscience. Holmes was a member of several honors societies, including Phi Beta Kappa and Golden Key.

Holmes was an intern at the Salk Institute, where he designed a computer program to illustrate brain injuries.

Holmes had trouble finding a job after earning a master's degree from UC Riverside. Depressed, Holmes took a part-time job at McDonald's before deciding to earn another degree in Colorado.
Source(emphasis mine)

Now I know many organizations have gone to taking just anyone and exclusive or elite means nothing like it once used to....but the ones he belonged to don't bring in token idiots to look P.C. or something. He sounds just as intelligent as the few school people who have said anything have said about him.

As Manhater had checked out in her post on another thread, the Golden Key is the top 15% academically. He may have snapped and who knows, he may have always had a short somewhere and it finally blew out entirely, but up until very recently he was said to be doing well in an environment that doesn't tolerate fools.

Just my contribution and two cents...
edit on 26-7-2012 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join