It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joker had green hair...........

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Why are all the papers/news reporting that the colorado killer dressed as the joker, the joker had green hair the riddler had red hair....

Why is no one picking up on this at all........

strange

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Seems more like he dyed it orange to be Arnold Crimp from the 1986 comic The Dark Knight Returns.

Check my thread.
edit on 26-7-2012 by Wonderer2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
They never said he was dressed like the Joker.. he reportedly CLAIMED to be the Joker..

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by theruthlessone

In the Dark Knight when the Joker blew the hospital up he had an orange red wig on. I dont see how his clothes were that of the Baine charecter and his hair was orange and the police have said he stated he was the Joker. Non of the whitnesses have mentioned the red hair either.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   
the cop who said Holmes dyed his hair to be the Joker could be wrong, maybe it was an assumption. Holmes hasn't confirmed his motivations since his arreset but the media have run with the Joker angle.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by TechVampyre

Exactly he said that he was the Joker, and that he was Batman's enemy. The hair color is wrong, we can all agree on this... there are even reports that he yelled "I am the Joker!" when he entered the theater. Though I believe that part is still unconfirmed.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by TechVampyre

YES! And green underwear!

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Osiris1953

I thought the reports said that the shooter did not speak any words during the attack? On multiple news sources and from the eye witness report, I heard he was completely silent. May I ask where you read he yelled "I am the joker", I would like to read it!

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Katharos62191

There are a few reports on youtube and articles in the papers. The Huffington post has it as a quote. New York Police commissioner Ray Kelly said: "We have some information, most of it is public. It clearly looks like a deranged individual. He had his hair painted red, he said he was ‘The Joker,’ obviously the ‘enemy’ of Batman", CBS reported.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   

I only read that today... and I can't seem to find the article now, which is why I say it is unconfirmed... because I couldn't back it up. He did in fact say the following once in custody though.

"I am 'The Joker,’ obviously the ‘enemy’ of Batman.”

.... and that is verifiable from pretty much any news source.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Unless you were an alien and color blind......

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
The joker has had both green and orange hair, depending on the incarnation.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by kmeredith

I guess after watching eye witness reports stating he was silent it is hard to believe, but, I just have trouble believing it had anything to do with batman in the first place so that is just my opinion. I will look at Huffington Post and CBS to see where and when he stated that! Here on ATS there are a few videos from various news channels of the eye witnesses stating his complete silence, I will try to link them up.
Oh & it is ironic that if he did really believe he was the Joker, that the Riddler was the one with red hair! Good catch.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots
The joker has had both green and orange hair, depending on the incarnation.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   

The reports I heard about his claims to be The Joker came right along side the reports of him jumping around his cell like a madman and spitting on anything in range. I do tend to wonder by what we saw in court...how creative that was being? He sure became a different person literally overnight. (sniff sniff...whats that smell? Cows? Hmm)

I still haven't heard anyone seriously question why he dyed his hair at all. He went into this place with a fancy gun show tactical helmet or some such thing on his head and a gas mask covering everything else. I'd say it even suggests that survival and in good condition was part of his planning all along. Why would dead men care what police found their hair to look like?

There were only 2 ways anyone was going to see it after he suited up to head in. He gave up or they shot him to death. He was too intelligent for me to wonder too long which. Unless he really has brain damage from something. That court look just gets odder and odder to consider. so spooky when he was described as being a high achiever and very intelligent and space case there sure isn't what I imagine a mad dog shooter to be.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by theruthlessone

i have been debating the same thing as well...i dont know much at all about batmen pre 1990's (as i was born in 89, and didnt read comic books as a child (stuck with sports and novels), but i have seen most every batman movie...

i think in one of the first batman movies the Joker character did have hair of JH died color...the actor was Caeser Romano (sp?)...but other than that...im with you

Edward Nigma had red hair, joker had green

but i did hear that JH has been complaining that his stomach had been hurting, and really playing up the crazy role...

didnt heath ledgers Joker have a scene where once arrested he sat in the jail with a sense that he knew he would shortly be out... then after another inmate had stomach pains...the plan to escape came to fruition...

i also heard someone mention that maybe he seemed doped up in court to stop "the Joker" from making a public appearance...

what if he really did just snap? he wanted to change the past, or future...he wanted to change the current timeline (maybe he understood time is not linear, but that is just out perception)

now he sees the state society is in, (pair that with mentally unstable), and he knows the popularity of entertainment, and the popularity for these movies in particular...and knows how easily influenced the masses are from media...and he knows how the media loves the taste of blood, and the smell of crazy

what i am getting at is-

what if he was playing the role of the Joker...red hair from the original Romano (sp? too lazy too look up specifically as i am just pondering out loud)... planned out a horrific event that would captivate the people...executed many innocent people in a grossly public fashion...now once caught, he is playing out specific scenes memorable to the Joker character...playing insane as the Joker...and had planned to bring the circus of his mind to the public eye...

maybe he told police of the explosives for a better chance to survive the incident...so when he would be tried, he could introduce the world to the real life Joker...the police maybe know this...and this is why the case is sealed and there is a confusion of what is true to report...

the media cannot portray JH as a real super villain...think of those consequences

think of the reactions if people were told that he wasnt just mentally unstable and snapped...but what if it was understood that he was a comic book super villain come to life...then we find he wasnt alone in the act

now we have a super villain and a gang of his loyal thugs....think about crowd control in the streets, at JH's jail...the fear that would be spread, and the endless copy cat crooks which would emerge...

movies like KickAss show that the everyday man could be a super hero...what if the perception he was aiming to change was that everyday is more easily made to be a super villain

Joker stood for anarchy...what if this was the message JH was looking to send...the people dont need a super hero from the bad quys...they need a catalyst to end the violence from political oppression, wake up the masses. didnt the arizona shooter (laughner?) claim the same sort of ideology? i.e. do something extreme to wake up the people

i in no way support this ideology at all...and think JH was sick and should be severely punished for the horrible actions he committed...(i also find it disgusting that persons are already suing the cinema? looking for gain in this situation, from an entity which had no influence over the violence is ridicules, and they should be mored shamed for trying to profit from a loss)...but...idk lol...im very much so conspiracy minded...but i think i just figured out some motive and perhaps some reason for the strange handling by the authorities

maybe this really wasnt some conspiracy perpetuated by the government? maybe they just really dont want this show on tv

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Osiris1953

I read too fast the first time I read your post and apologize I just realized you said it was unconfirmed none the less, also, information is being put out about the situation and being pulled right back just as fast as its been put out and it is all very contradicting so it is very confusing anyways! So I would not be surprised if the article you read was already taken down, as have a few I have found are already gone. I don't know why though!

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   

My thought would be that given what he studdied in and that he threw the gas in the theatre he would have took the role as the scarcrow. I dont belive it was anything to do with Batman either. The ammount of planning he has put into it my thought is if it was to do with batman he would have to have everything right.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   

No worries, things have been changing regarding Mr. Holmes. Thanks for the apology as things like that tend to be rare here at ATS, however it's not really necessary in this case.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

It is all so confusing! As you stated, he was suited up head to toe with no way you could see his hair, until he gave up I suppose. It also baffles, about the statements of being so intelligent and such a high achiever as you said, so why go about it this way? It is just so fishy to me. My question is, if he really wanted to show off his hair making a point to be the Joker, why not show it during the assault. It all is very spooky to me too I honestly have NO idea what to believe on the subject.
Also a friend darkbake posted a link just today of him acting confused and pretending to not know why he was being detained in jail, asking multiple officers "Why he was in jail?" and questions along that sort. Pulling the amnesia act. He has changed personalities or reportedly changed completely every chance he can since the incident.
It is hard to believe anything I read or see on the news, I have always been skeptical but I feel people just want to throw in and blame this on any reasoning they can come up with. I feel it had a different purpose, that is just my opinion though. And I respect everyones opinion!
Literally changing into a different person over night? That is a very true statement, couldn't agree more. He has made more than a 360 if that is even possible, and with him it is.
For all we know he could have had a strange obsession with Lucile Ball and attempted to go I love lucy with his hair and failed. Or for all we know his hair could have NOTHING to do with the reasoning behind his shooting, but you never know.
I wish I could know WHAT really happened and WHY it really happened, and HOW it really happened, but that is just too much to ask with how our news works I guess!
I just have heard literally contradicting reports since the beginning, it makes me think that nothing we are being presented with is 100% truth, which I guess I should be used to by now.
edit on 26-7-2012 by Katharos62191 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join