It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

James Holmes' (Batman Shooter's) Father and why you should know who he is..

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by frazzle

Originally posted by tony9802
It seems as though we're all getting a little excited about the Father of James Holmes story,
I am too..What would be a really good idea, is if someone could obtain the phone numbers of his
family, say his mom and dad and give them a call and talk to them and find out directly from them,
what exactly is going on.. It seems so simple.. why can't some decent, honest reporters
get in touch with the family and find out all of these details to see what is and what is not true.
Is Holme's father really going to testify against Libor.. WOW..

Wouldn't the family be warned not to talk with media, or at least outside investigators?

I did read one article where the Holme's mother had her attorney counter lies fabricated by ABC
about what she had told the press over the phone when an Abc news reporter first contacted her:
He basically decontextualized her comments and in his final report insinuated that she stated
that her son James, was indeed the actual killer and that "you have the right guy.." or something
to that affect.. I'll look for the link later,

I think she said "you have the right person", which would be a likely response to a question like: "I need to speak with Mrs. Holmes".

I'd be happy enough if someone could just check the names of people who are scheduled to testify before the Senate on the banking issue and see if his name pops up. If not, well and good, this line of thought was a storm in a teacup.

You are correct and ABC is being investigated for their journalism because of this. His mother had their attorny make a public statement that she answered the phone and someone ask her this, " are you mother of (HOLMES) of Aurora Colorado?"

She replied, " yes, you have the right person".

they took that out of context and make that news story.

I am just telling you the facts of that situation and don't want grief about the event. I have no way of knowing if he did it or was it was coordinated.

But his mother never said they had the right guy. She was simply saying yes you are talking to his mother. That h as already been debunked and the FCC is even looking into giving ABC news a fine for doing it.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by bytebull

My cousin works for the FCC and told me they have given FOXNEWS and CNN fines like this and it never makes the news. You won't ever hear about it.

so the people (sheeple) that don't investigate or try to find out the real news never know that what they did was beyond unethical and many will believe it as fact.

Only people like us here at this site search the truth.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   

they took that out of context and make that news story.

I am just telling you the facts of that situation and don't want grief about the event. I have no way of knowing if he did it or was it was coordinated.

But his mother never said they had the right guy. She was simply saying yes you are talking to his mother. That h as already been debunked and the FCC is even looking into giving ABC news a fine for doing it.

Why would I give you grief for not knowing what no one else knows and at this point in time is unknowable?

Even if the FCC goes after ABC for twisting that critical piece of "news" (as they should), what else have the newscasters gotten wrong about this story and what good will a fine and forcing a retraction do, the meme is already in the public mind and not everyone who heard it wrong will hear the retraction.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by frazzle

I think that was my point. The sheeple will believe the news like they always do and make their minds up. Unlike us that probe into the truth and want answers. I agree with you 100%. Those that are sleeping saw that and now believe it and there is nothing we can do to change that.

read my earlier post about how none of this matters. We have a larger problem. That this is even happening at all in our times regardless of how it came to be.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by bytebull
reply to post by frazzle

I think that was my point. The sheeple will believe the news like they always do and make their minds up. Unlike us that probe into the truth and want answers. I agree with you 100%. Those that are sleeping saw that and now believe it and there is nothing we can do to change that.

read my earlier post about how none of this matters. We have a larger problem. That this is even happening at all in our times regardless of how it came to be.

I read your earlier post although for the people who were in the theater this is the biggest problem they've ever faced, at least for the moment. But yes, we have a larger problem. The word overwhelming comes to mind.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by snakebit

Unfortunately, I don't think we're ever going to know the full story. I doubt Holmes' case will ever come to trial. Today marks 1 week, right? Frankly, I'm surprised the fellow has been alive this long. Let's hope I'm wrong. I wish for a fair trial and for the victims' families questions to be answered.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   
They are gonna kill Holmes.

A nut like him juggles gas canisters, 2 rifles with no straps, 2 handguns in the dark with a gas mask on and he has no weapons training. The emotional trauma of that makes it impossible for a novice. Runs outside and suits up with no help. Then he manages to hit 80 moving targets.
He maybe had those Shiva hands.

Insane, did not happen.
edit on 27-7-2012 by Luckystars2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by mattdel

The LIBOR records are all up in the clouds, if they exist at all. There are no books to cook. The drives have all been wiped clean.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Luckystars2012
They are gonna kill Holmes.

A nut like him juggles gas canisters, 2 riffles with no straps, 2 handguns in the dark with a gas mask on and he has no weapons training. The emotional trauma of that makes it impossible for a novice. Then he manages to hit 80 moving targets.

Insane, did not happen.

I still am not sure about whether he is responsible or not. I do have friends that are marksmen shooters and say they couldn't have hit that many firing randomly into a theater. That is the only reason I follow this story on ats. There is nothing else that gives credence to a conspiracy.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Chesterton

The only reason this could be something other than just was it is ...

The fact that I have friends that are special forces, Secret forces and some of them have over 20 years training in marksman and they tell me if they threw a grenade into a room PACKED with people side by side and you are assured of a hit each round you probably wouldn't critically wound or kills any of them.

That leads me to believe this was a PRO shooter. Trains for years that did this and not some joe off the street. That is the only thing that leads me to believe he might not be the guy.

But then, he might have just go lucky. If you are intelligent you know he might have just got lucky with the shots and this is nothing more than what is seams to be.

On the other hand none of my friends in the special forces think it is possible by someone with no training.

So that is where I stand.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by frazzle

I think one of our larger problems is the lack of good investigative journalism. Googling something is not good enough. It's important to objectively analyze situations to determine who instigated it and to what end. MSM is very good at the initial hype and, once the blood gets mopped up, they're off to the next Big Story. That's not news; it's sensationalism. The fact that any other theory is relegated to Conspiracy websites portends troubles. To paraphrase Stalin: The people will believe The Big Lie easier than smaller ones. JFK, MLK, & RFK were all shot in broad daylight, in front of hundreds of witnesses and yet we can't (or won't) believe our eyes.

Mr. Holmes' background should be brought up at his son's trial, if only to shed some light on James' mental condition.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Chesterton

You are right on the money. If a man kills his three kids its on the nightly news. If a man donates his heart to save a neighbors kid you won't see it on the news. You might see it on a show that covers those kind of stories but during the commercial break you will see: UP NEXT WOMAN KILLS HER KIDS, MAN HAS SEX WITH A DOG, CHILD RAPES 3 YEAR OLD..

So the REAL story about how most humans are good and do things that are ethical is lost on most because they cast this huge shadow of sensationalism over it and you better watch the news after this because a MAN RAPED BIGFOOT.

you hit the nail on the head.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Luckystars2012

I'm hearing ya, pal. The sheer logistics of it are impossible. I still haven't heard a single witness guess-timate for how many minutes this person left the theatre. Get dressed in Kevlar in the backseat of today's sized car? Or outside it, without drawing attention to oneself? I'd bet dollars to donuts that that exit had a camera trained on it, logging every movement. Unfortunately, we'll never see it. Some novice forensic cop will accidentally erase it, thus being the fall guy.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chesterton
reply to post by Luckystars2012

I'm hearing ya, pal. The sheer logistics of it are impossible. I still haven't heard a single witness guess-timate for how many minutes this person left the theatre. Get dressed in Kevlar in the backseat of today's sized car? Or outside it, without drawing attention to oneself? I'd bet dollars to donuts that that exit had a camera trained on it, logging every movement. Unfortunately, we'll never see it. Some novice forensic cop will accidentally erase it, thus being the fall guy.

exactly. Some kid gets abducted on some out of the way street and we have surveillance video and he's caught. some guy kills over 8 people and wounds 60 others and there is no tape. Everyone is waking up. We get it.

the one other thing that gets me is this guy just allegedly killed several and wounded tons and was hell bent on killing people but then is standing there to be arrested?

It seems to me (if I was hell bent on killing as many as I could) that I would have hunkered down and when the cops arrived I would have opened fire and taken some of them out too.

Nothing about this makes any sense.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   
This is completely ridiculous. Credit card fraud detection software has absolutely nothing to do with LIBOR or anything remotly damaging to the bankers.

Second off Sorcha fal guarantees 100 percent it is bull. All that person does is takes one tiny kernel of real info and twists the hell out of it to make an interesting story. In this case the father is a programmer working in the fringe of the financial industry. In their version he becomes some massive whistleblower ready to Bring down the evil bankers.

That doesn't even make Sense either, if they wanted to shut him up why would they have his son do this, if anything it would just make him want to testify more.

This kind of jumping to conclusions makes conspiracy theorists look looney, which is probably exactly why Sorcha fal exists. After all how does Sorcha fal benefit by always putting out complete garbage.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Acronym for News....?

Nothing
Especially
Worth
Seeing

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   
No one has posted this so I thought I would. He had all those weapons. Will they release how many rounds he had left in his rifles and pistol and how many rounds were on his person at arrest? Why would he just stop and leave, then go outside and wait to be arrested?

If he had rounds left why didn't he use them and keep shooting? Why just shoot enough for the agenda then walk outside and wait....

Does that make any sense to any of you?

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   
cnews.canoe.ca...
Based on this articles it seems James Holmes may have schizophrenia.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by proximo

We don't know if this has to do with the LIBOR connection, for all we know Robert Holmes was involved with alot more than meets the eye.

May I also say none of us are in the shoes of this father and none of us can even fathom what he is going through yet it's possible this is all to target Robert Holmes. We don't know.

For all we know this might be a human sacrifice for the Olympic Games so whats the bet nothing will happen in London!

None of us are going to get answers, it's going to be a open and shut case just like the masses of stupid people want. Perhaps the joke is on us?

Just to let you kiddies know, San Diego means Saint James, and James the Disciple of Jesus was beheaded so I have no elusions James Holmes is going to meet his fateful end. And I'm not even Christian.

Now who is this Jessica Redfield and Jessica Ghawi? Are they the same girl? I was on Jessica Redfield's twitter last night and there is a definate mention of her seeing a man dressed up as Batman outside the Eaton centre in Toronto on June 2nd. I understand she was found in the Colorado theatre with 2 bullet wounds to her head. That sounds to me she was a specific target. Another strange thing I found is the Eaton shopping centre runs parallel to a street named James Street.

I'm surprised no one has picked up on this yet because they're so busy diagnosing Holmes and dissecting his father's possible connection.

edit on 28-7-2012 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by yoohoo

For God's sake the media want all you silly people to think James Holmes was insane suffering from a mental illness.

Why do so many of you believe everything you read?

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join