It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

James Holmes' (Batman Shooter's) Father and why you should know who he is..

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by rootbranch2012
OK - deconstructing this is fascinating, so it's understandable why they'd want all the info gathered in one place for reference. Got a link?

Originally posted by XeroOne
For Christ's sake, someone's actually gone and made a frickin wiki about James Holmes now? Guys, some people are getting way too obsessive about this.

Yes, the OP posted the link.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Here's something from the "Way out of Left Field" aspect..could the Zombie Attack in Miami been a roll out or dry test run of how far they could push this technology ? ( or how far they could push a person and the lowest they could degenerate someone ) Holmes is the next test to utilize the mind control tech. as a viable product to sell to the military with a "Real World" application ( bribery ) ?

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Considering this information, it is even more evidence that James Holmes is not guilty, at least not by the innocent until proven guilty definition. I think he was more than a mkultra victim, but think he was set up majorily and drugged out of his tree.

link   
Do you think this could explain the mother's response of "You have the right person" because of her husband's involvement as someone who is planning to testify against bankers? Maybe they had been threatened that something like this would happen if the father continued his plans to testify. Some reports state that she is upset with ABC News for reporting her statement incorrectly, but ABC News seems to be sticking to their original statement. Just a thought but maybe she doesn't remember saying that and I know if I received a call stating one of my children had just committed a mass murder, I probably wouldn't think before I spoke and it would be very likely I wouldn't remember what I said to anyone as I was being informed of the situation.

ABC News sticking to original statement

link   

Originally posted by mazzroth
Here's something from the "Way out of Left Field" aspect..could the Zombie Attack in Miami been a roll out or dry test run of how far they could push this technology ? ( or how far they could push a person and the lowest they could degenerate someone ) Holmes is the next test to utilize the mind control tech. as a viable product to sell to the military with a "Real World" application ( bribery ) ?

What technology? Holmes' father was working on predictive analytics. Nothing to do with mind control or zombies.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by XeroOne

But his son was in the lions den with studies in neurology and simulated realities which are basically areas heavily invested in by Black Op projects.
edit on 26-7-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by XeroOne
For Christ's sake, someone's actually gone and made a frickin wiki about James Holmes now? Guys, some people are getting way too obsessive about this.

Inflamed by greed, incensed by hate, confused by delusion, overcome by them, obsessed by mind, a man chooses for his own affliction, for others' affliction, for the affliction of both and experiences pain and grief.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by XeroOne

But his son was the lions den with studies in neurology and simulated realities which are basically areas heavily invested in by Black Op projects.

It depends what you mean by 'simulated reality' and 'Black Op'. Have TPTB experimented with psyops and perception management? Certainly. Those things are a small part of the huge realm of Information Operations, but it's nothing like the Manchurian Candidate-type stuff. There's a lot of misinformation involving hypnosis, drugs and implants, the majority of which just doesn't happen.

The reality is one of clever stage-management, manipulation and social engineering.
edit on 26-7-2012 by XeroOne because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkyWatcher13
Do you think this could explain the mother's response of "You have the right person"

When she said that she meant herself, not her son, it was taken out of context...

In the written statement, Arlene Holmes says that is when she responded with, “Yes, you have the right person,” referring to herself. Arlene Holmes said the reporter asked for a comment about the shooting in Aurora, but that she could not comment until she knew learned more, and if the person involved was in fact her son.

Mother of Shooting Suspect Clarifies ‘You Have The Right Person’ Comment

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by XeroOne

I watched the blurb on him in his presentation before his class , and its basically exactly what I said. Plus, I know some of what that means and some of what they've been studying on much more advanced levels than the level of leaks we get in science. Everything about your reality, including the chair your sitting on is perception. The energy waves, which is what is around us, are taken in through the senses, and then programs in our brain decipher them and erect an image of our reality, including touch, taste, sensation and spatial in an area, that, like our entire brains, is housed in darkness, akin to a screen on the back of our brains.

That is reality. The chair is inside you, there may be something here, but proving that is a bit hard to prove. Ie in the Matrix, there is no spoon!

Another big problem is that the programs in our brains are capable of being altered. So, that would change what you see on the screen. If someone else has the remote.

edit on 26-7-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   
It seems that if Robert Holmes is truly going to testify against his own kind (Elite Bankers), this may be a warning that he better keep his mouth shut. Something to think about.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   
This may be a threat to his dad.

Kind of like Kennedy wanting to shutdown the federal reserve.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   
i see a group of people that want robert to listen to everything they instruct him to do, and he didn't listen the first time

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
Considering this information, it is even more evidence that James Holmes is not guilty, at least not by the innocent until proven guilty definition. I think he was more than a mkultra victim, but think he was set up majorily and drugged out of his tree.

if he thought the gloves were hand puppets, i bet the people in the theatre looked like cartoons, maybe even evil ones, and he felt threatened

you could of told him "HEY, heres a watergun! i'll pay for your movie if you spray a couple people when we go in!"
edit on 26-7-2012 by WanderingThe3rd because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   
I can't find a reliable source anywhere indicating Robert Holmes was about to testify in front of congress.

I think someone is trying to put 2 and 2 together to get 5.

Here is his linked-in page in case someone wants to connect with him and ask him directly, or just add to your professional network.

Robert Homes Linked In

He may be a bit slow to answer, though.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   
OK, I'm confused. If you wanted to force someone to cooperate you don't take their son away. This kid is going to jail or the looney bin for life.

Wouldn't that make the father more uncooperative? What more can they do to him?

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   
That James Holmes seems more and more like victim. Of course, some part of him had to resonate with the evil forces manipulating him. Still, there are some pretty powerful forces in the universe. Jesus once said, forgive them, for they know not what they do. But, if a man doesn't know what he is doing, then some other entity must be the directing intelligence behind his actions. Will the right guilty party please stand up? Who could it be? Is the Devil walking about the land in Aurora. We know he looks to see who he can devour, inciting to rage and anger, to stimulate actions like these. So, here is how it probably went down. James Holmes, who is very bright, passes all his written exams. But, when he gets to the Oral exam, things change. Although he gives sharp witty and intelligent answers to the examiner's questions, they are not amused by his attitude. So, one or more examiners act cross with him, and bring him down from his mental high. In this subdued state, serotonin decreased, he enters submit mode, wherre mentally he can't function, and produces dumb answers to the questions posed. So, although he is quite intelligent, when interacting with domineering and controlling personalities, his "genius" switches off. This causes him to fail his oral exam, not because he didn't know the answers to the questions, but because he couldn't produce the answers in a hostile confrontational environment. He needed a supportive and friendly environment to function, and the professors simply didn't understand that, or didn't care.

Having experienced this blow to his ego, he goes home and begins to fume and plot. Here he attracts the evil spirits who help him to forment and torment him until he buys all the weapons he needs to carry out the plan.

Hey, something like that probably happened to the poor fella.

Daddy is a super genius, son is a genius, but these oral examiners are cruel and unkind, hostile and confrontational, and refuse to recognize how smart James really is.

Something like that...

edit on 26-7-2012 by NAMTERCES because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-7-2012 by NAMTERCES because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by DCLXVI

Inflamed by greed, incensed by hate, confused by delusion, overcome by them, obsessed by mind, a man chooses for his own affliction, for others' affliction, for the affliction of both and experiences pain and grief.

Hmmm..usually, he gets a little help. No man is an island. He interacts with his environment, and various things in that environment push his buttons this way or that. People can be controlled, and made to do all sorts of things. Still, one has to be susceptible to control, the levers are "Greed, Anger, Delusion", so the degree to which a person can be directed depends on how much of each of these three "poisons" is already flowing around in his blood.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Wyrmbyte

He has another child....a daughter, I think. She may be biological offspring rather than adopted.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Wow. The scale and magnitude of the details laid out in that second link are jaw dropping. I'm in absolute awe of how big this just got. I'm having a hard time finding words other than that to say about this. Absolutely mind blowing and probably world ending stuff here, OP. S&F for you, even if the nukes take those away from us.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join