It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

James Holmes' (Batman Shooter's) Father and why you should know who he is..

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by harryhaller

Where did I claim facts?

Not you dumbass
look who i was responding to ...

Longlostbigbrother dude keeps claiming facts, wild statements contradicting any one else, but no evidence.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 04:40 AM
link   
this is what he does:

This report describes a simple, objective method to produce Permanent Change of Station (PCS) move forecasts for use in budget development and execution. The forecasts assume that current PCS move policies will remain in effect throughout a 3 year forecast horizon. The forecasts are produced using a technique called tree classification, which stratifies Officer and Enlisted members into groups based on their Projected Rotation Date and Accounting Category Code. Each group's move behavior is projected separately, then combined to produce aggregate forecasts. Tree classification is used in this report to develop PCS move forecasts for FY89, FY90, and FY91 based on FY88 actual move behavior. The move projections are produced at levels of detail sufficient to develop the Military Personnel Navy, budget and to monitor budget execution. Forecasts are produced for Officer/Enlisted, month, detailing branch, and move type (Operational, Rotational, and Training. the method and forecasts are useful for a variety of reasons. The forecasts are based on simple, known assumptions and provide an objective estimate of future PCS moves. Thus, these forecast can be used as a starting point for what-if analyses, since these forecasts assume no changes in current PCS policies. Finally, the projections can be used as a baseline for comparison to detailer-specified move requirements.

PCS

and he worked for FICo

Fico

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 05:09 AM
link   
reply to post by squirelnutz

Bingo, the Navy connection.

Very well done, predictive algorithims. Exactly the kind of expertise tax people would need to trace offshore accounts. Leading credence to the theory that senior wasn't just joe average, he was a military industrial insider.

Making his son a millions times more likely to be chosen for some kind of project.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 05:35 AM
link   

I'm not claiming any fact accept that your gut instinct is not "evidence".

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Something I ran across posted online.

What's really strange for me reading this, is the job that took me from Atlanta to San Francisco in 1995 to work at Bank of America, was a project to install an HNC Software credit card fraud detection system at Bank of America. I was part of the crew building the assembly language I/O interfaces to the main frame credit card authorization system. Its possible I helped install a system developed by this man. I never met this guy, it was more of a "black box" to us, and not even Bank of America truly knew how the thing worked. It was all based on Neural Network software that was trained by running raw Bank of America data each week through their proprietary training system at HNC Software for the credit card fraud neural network. The bank would just upload the updates each week as conditions changed among its customers and in major credit card fraud centers like Hong Kong and Turkey.

Robert Holmes is very clearly a very bright guy. I imagine his son was of very high IQ.

Some backround on HNC Software:

Robert Hecht-Nielsen is an adjunct professor of electrical and computer engineering at the University of California, San Diego. He co-founded HNC Software, and became a vice president of R&D at Fair Isaac Corporation when it acquired the company. Robert Hecht-Neilson, is a pioneer in artificial neural networks. The math he and others discovered from studying brain neurons and how they worked was commericialized by HNC Software.

I have one of Hecht-Neilson's books and sat in on one of his lectures at UCSD in 1985. T was very interested in neural networks in the late 80s as it was solving problems conventional computer algorithms could not. They work like brain cells. But like brain cells they can be fooled. Neural Network Algorithms are very very good at spotting patterns.

Hecht-Neilson, is tangential to this story, he just invented the technique. But without his discovery there might not be any high frequency trading.

So what does this have to do with anything in the crime that occurred in Aurora Colorado? Well it explains why James Holmes was so interested in neural research doesn't it? Its something his dad made quite a name for himself.

Robert Holmes may be one man that truly understands how fraud is detected in computerized fraud detection systems and perhaps how it can slip through. These algorithms are not perfect. As such he could be considered an expert witness....unless his credibility was challenged...or politically damaged....

If his expertise is behind the high frequency trading algorithms, which I have yet to prove (with Sorcha Faal reports you have to prove every assertion), and if he was truly going to testify before the Senate on high frequency trading, there would be plenty of incentive for someone to discredit this family any way they could.

Was this kid framed or mind controlled into this rampage? We know such mind programming techniques exist since at least Nazi Germany. North Korean brainwashed POWs in the 1950s. Shades of John Hinkley Jr.?

What Senator is going to take seriously a man testimony who's kid just shot up a theatre? Perhaps that's the whole point? Food for thought. Something very big and important is at stake. Nothing seems to be as it appears.
americankabuki.blogspot.com...

If you look further Hecht-Neilson age 65 has joined KUITY Corp. in April 2012 which works with Homeland Security and the Defense Dept.
edit on 29-7-2012 by Luckystars2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by harryhaller
reply to post by squirelnutz

Bingo, the Navy connection.

Very well done, predictive algorithims. Exactly the kind of expertise tax people would need to trace offshore accounts. Leading credence to the theory that senior wasn't just joe average, he was a military industrial insider.

Making his son a millions times more likely to be chosen for some kind of project.

BS.

Predictive algorithms are not that big of a deal, you use them all the time... in tons of software and even hardware.

Think about this, if someone steals your CC and starts buying stuff, and the bank calls and asks you if you are doing that spending, how has the bank figured that out, that something odd is up?

A piece of software watches your account, determines a pattern of usage and then, when that pattern is broken, flags your account.

That's probably the sort of thing this guy was involved in... when a bank authorises a crook to spend your money, it costs the bank that money, in the end. CC fraud (and similar bank fraud - people skimming accounts, etc.) costs banks hundreds of millions AND has nothing to do with LIBOR.

LIBOR was bankers, not computers, choosing to set a low rate, amongst themselves, and then reaping the money made with that insider knowledge.

As the rates were set by humans, not machines, no algorithms could've really spotted them, though maybe they'll change the system now...

At any rate, there's NO EVIDENCE AT ALL that the Aurora shooting is in ANY WAY related to LIBOR.

Sorcha Fail KNOWS you guys too well.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   

reply to post by followtheevidence

The guy who took the call later went back to sit down after opening the emergency door.

How did you come by this information? Did a witness say this? If it's confirmed then that changes everything!

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   

reply to post by Bilk22

and thats not else I found......

another poster somewhere on another thread mentioned the Toronto woman who dodged the Eaton Shopping Centre massacre and died in the Colorado shooting. This woman twittered on her account the mention of a man dressed as Batman on the day of the shooting outside the shopping centre on June 2nd. There is a street that runs parallel to the Eaton Shopping Centre and it's name is James Street.

Is something more insidious going on here or just a coincidence?

edit on 27-7-2012 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

Yeah, BlueMirage5, that was me. I also know you've been trying to get people to see the connection with the street name and no one is picking up on it so I will: Freemasonry is all about symbols and alot of powerful people are Freemasons. Suppose all this symbolism is an indirect way of telling us this was all planned with James as the patsy in place. It's so subtle that no one has picked up on it?

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Staroth
reply to post by longlostbrother

Look at user Unity_99's link just above your post, read the story this should shed light on that question.

That is the same source that the OP used to start this thread. It was traced back to Sorch Faal. Even if it wasn't a known hoaxer, there is absolutely zero evidence of James Holme's father having anything to do with LIBOR.

I could say that my dad had was going to testify about LIBOR next week and write that in an article or blog, it doesn't make it true.

There are some very sloppy conspiracy writers and broadcasters that like to cobble together heresay and sometimes blatant lies with chunks of verifiable information. People complain of mainstream media manipulation here but are ready to believe anything that comes from a conspiracy type source.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   
LIBOR:

Tim Geithner as the head regulator when chair of NY FED, claimed that he was never a regulator when he was being confirmed for Sect of Treasury before congress.
He sent a CYA memo to UK bankers saying "We have a problem" with LIBOR.
Then he did nothing.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Luckystars2012

That's a very glib reading of what happened.

Geithner DID tell all the regulatory people in the US and the UK, and if we're honest, the LIBOR fixing may have been going on for DECADES. So, looks like the first person to try and let people know WAS Geithner.

But sure, it's his fault, even though he didn't actually rig LIBOR, and even though it happened for the entirety of the Bush Administration, and even though NONE of the people he alerted did anything either... yep, Tim Geithner, all his fault.

I don't even like the guy, but be rational.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Yeah everything is Bush's fault, Im sick of that.
That is not fixing or helping anything.
Geither was the head regulator during Bush while he was chair of NY FED.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by longlostbrother
I'm not claiming any fact accept that your gut instinct is not "evidence".

Are you feeling ok? You have claimed to know facts several times in this thread. You have attacked each poster, in turn, and while adding NOTHING to the conversation you are quite disruptive.

How well does the fbi pay you? You're certainly not smart enough to have found this site by yourself. Perhaps your supervisor will read this and fire you for wasting taxpayers money.

Do you have a single intelligent thing to say?

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   

What facts have I claimed to know?

And you're saying I've "attacked" everyone that's posted on this thread? Are you sure?

Attack the messenger because you can't attack the message, eh troll?

Show some proof I work for the FBI. Sure, you can't so that.

Just another case of someone that would rather believe a fun lie than actually have a serious discussion.

edit on 29-7-2012 by longlostbrother because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Luckystars2012

Yeah everything is Bush's fault, Im sick of that.
That is not fixing or helping anything.
Geither was the head regulator during Bush while he was chair of NY FED.

Sigh.

I never said it was BUSH's fault, simply that it happened under his watch.

People love to link Geithner and Obama (for political reasons), but this little debacle is decades in the making.

And Geithner didn't ACTUALLY commit the fraud... you know that right?

And he did do something, just not enough, but more than most of the people he notified.

These bankers don't like making waves or admitting fault. Which is why MORE oversight is needed, not less.

Not Bush's fault, not Geithner's fault, but the fault of the crooks who were rigging LIBOR.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by trollz
Wow, that is a pretty damning connection. I have to wonder if the shooter event wasn't manufactured as a threat to the father to keep his mouth shut. I'm kindof iffy on the mind-control theory, but this is too big to be a coincidence.

It will be very interesting to see if James Holmes receives a strong leniency, perhaps from being promised certain things should he cooperate, or if the father changes his stance on anything he was due to testify for.
edit on 26-7-2012 by trollz because: (no reason given)

What exactly is the threat? If this were true, they have already ruined every one in his families life. That's actually beyond a threat. No one in Holmes immediate family can ever live a normal life again. All I'm pointing out is that a threat is "we WILL do this if". If this were some sort of plot the message is "we DID do this". Therefor no threat. The man is already ruined.

This guy is getting zero leniency. He killed way too many people and the pressure from those families (and those he injured) will be extreme and intense.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   
To get back to Robert Holmes:

The Daily Mail confirms the Robert Holmes who works for FICO as lead scientist is in fact James Holmes' father.
I posted extensively about it HERE

And when I googled FICO, LIBOR I discovered that if you applied for a LIBOR mortgage your FICO credit score is directly related to the LIBOR rate you would get on your mortgage. So there is a connection to James' father's work and LIBOR besides the rumored Senate testimony. That may be as far as it goes but yes that's his father and yes his work at FICO and LIBOR are connected.

You can follow upcoming Senate Banking Committee hearings HERE, there's also a witness link listing witnesses, but they only show hearings as far out as August 2nd.
So if there's a hearing set a couple weeks out Robert Holmes and that particular hearing wouldn't appear there yet.

Whatever the case may be we have a huge banking scandal, a mass shooting, and the suspects father develops banking fraud detection software which is a huge coincidence, along with his employers govt connections.

Cheers,
CM
edit on 29-7-2012 by CajunMetal because: more info

edit on 29-7-2012 by CajunMetal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by CajunMetal
To get back to Robert Holmes:

The Daily Mail confirms the Robert Holmes who works for FICO as lead scientist is in fact James Holmes' father.
I posted extensively about it HERE

And when I googled FICO, LIBOR I discovered that if you applied for a LIBOR mortgage your FICO credit score is directly related to the LIBOR rate you would get on your mortgage. So there is a connection to James' father's work and LIBOR besides the rumored Senate testimony. That may be as far as it goes but yes that's his father and yes his work at FICO and LIBOR are connected.

You can follow upcoming Senate Banking Committee hearings HERE, there's also a witness link listing witnesses, but they only show hearings as far out as August 2nd.
So if there's a hearing set a couple weeks out Robert Holmes and that particular hearing wouldn't appear there yet.

Whatever the case may be we have a huge banking scandal, a mass shooting, and the suspects father develops banking fraud detection software which is a huge coincidence, along with his employers govt connections.

Cheers,
CM

That's NOT a meaningful connection at all.

FICO also sells a product called Falcon Fraud Manager for banks and corporations, which is a neural network-based application designed to fight fraud by proactively detecting unusual transaction patterns

That's what his dad worked on. That has NOTHING to do with intra-bank interest rates.

Even if you want to talk FICO the credit firm, LIBOR was intra-bank, and the banks credit score would never touch the interest rate data.. insofar as risk was related to cost, but a credit score in no way sets the LIBOR rate. The LIBOR rate was set by human bankers, at meetings. That's how they were able to game it.

In other words, banks were rated by FICO, but that was a seperate thing, completely to the LIBOR rate, which was set centrally (more or less) and rolled out to banks.

Not a meaningful connection.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Cheers,
CM

I don't mean to knitpick but how would Sorcha Faal or anyone know this to put in their article if the info is not available to the public yet?

The LIBOR connection is hearsay based on a completely un-supported article.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrHammondStoat

Cheers,
CM

I don't mean to knitpick but how would Sorcha Faal or anyone know this to put in their article if the info is not available to the public yet?

The LIBOR connection is hearsay based on a completely un-supported article.

Sadly, if you google FICO LIBOR you'll see dozens of conspiracy sites claiming it's important... none have any more evidence... very sad really.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join