It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Progressive Killing Field

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   
More than 1,100 people have been shot in Chicago since the start of this year. Most of it is Gang related of course.

Chicago is the Poster Child for what a Progressive world is like, having been under the complete and corrupt control of the Alinsky style Progressives for decades. It's becoming a hell hole and of course the media, Progressives themselves choose not to report on it.

Over 1,100 in Chicago and barely mentioned in the Democrat controlled media. You'd think a war zone in Chicago would get coverage constantly, but nope. It's the Obama and Emanuel playground and the media is not about to tarnish their careers by pointing out the results of a Progressive community.

June 25th Article from the NYT.

Mr. Emanuel listed safer streets among his top three priorities when he became mayor a year ago, but Chicago, the nation’s third-largest city, is now testing that promise. Homicides are up by 38 percent from a year ago, and shootings have increased as well, even as killings have held steady or dropped in New York, Los Angeles and some other cities. As of June 17, 240 people had been killed here this year, mostly in shootings, 66 more deaths than occurred in the same period in 2011.

The 1,100 number I got of a report yesterday and it shocked me. It seems the gangs see Emanuel's election as a green light for violence. This is horrible. The actual number since January 1 was 1,148 if memory serves. That's just shootings.

It's almost entirely Black on Black and gang related. Chicago is a war zone and it's being ignored. I saw Emanuel speaking about it a month ago on an interview and all he said was something about the gang members should take their killing into the alleys and away from innocent people. I almost swallowed my tongue. Sociopath / Narcissist, you tell me. Not we will get you, we will lock you up, but hey, take it into the alley

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

Just the lack of replies to this post tells me that people are thinking...and that they are scared. I always by-pass Chicago if I can help it when traveling home.

If Rahm were to be a effective leader he needs to pull his head out of his fourth point of contact. But that would mean actually taking responsibility for the job that he actively ran for would'nt it?

join