It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Alien Named George Still Lives In My Shirt Pocket

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   
This is a continuation of the story An Alien Named George Lives In My Shirt Pocket.

Warning: The following is a work of fiction, and may cause:

Varying states of emotion, uncontrollable desires to star and flag, witty replies, and the unrational belief that I REALLY have an Alien named George that lives in my shirt pocket.

...Continue with caution!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Many members here on ATS have been asking me for further information on my Alien friend George that lives in my shirt pocket. I talked to George about telling everyone a little more about him and his activities here on Earth, and he said it would be ok to share with everyone, as long as they were willing to share their cheese.

George and I would like to thank everyone for their kindness, and for believing our story. I know that it's only because of the pictures that we have of George that everyone does. I would be really sad if everyone thought this was a joke or I made all of this up for attention.

There are a few things that George said might be important for everyone to know. He thought that ATS might wonder exactly how he got to Earth from his former home on the Sun. He gave me some more pictures to show everyone.

This is George's spaceship:

He doesn't know too much about the technology that makes the spaceship work, only that it is self-propeled, and it really doesn't move very fast.

George at the controls of his spaceship:

George said that the biggest problem with the ship is finding storage space for the tiny black implants the Aliens make that ATS member Destinyone spoke of in the other thread.

Oh, and speaking of Destinyone, I told George that some of his relatives were living in her goat barn, and he was so happy. He said that he hasn't seen them in a long time. The last time was when they were little and George was helping to take care of them. He showed me a picture of them together from a long time ago.

George and his relatives that live in Destinyone's goat barn:

George also wanted me to thank Destinyone for recommending the Waffle House. He enjoyed the food very much. I was trying to take a picture of George there but for some reason the waitress started screaming and throwing things at me and George. We got scared and left. George wants to go back though. We'll just try to go when that crazy lady isn't working.

I mentioned in my other thread something about d-con that George had talked about that made him really sick. I thought I would ask him some more about it, but all he would tell me was that it made his head hurt real bad, and that he couldn't believe anyone would do something so cruel to a living creature. When I was looking thru George's pictures to find some more to show everyone, I found a very curious one that I think might be from his d-con mind control experience. I'll share it with ATS, but please don't tell George. I didn't ask him if it was ok.

George's d-con mind control experience:

George has been thru quite alot since I've met him. He wanted to learn more about us humans and how we lived, so I started to take him around to all the places that mean things to us. Most of the places we went to were really nice, but we were very frightened when we went to Washington DC. George was interested in how our government worked and really liked the big buildings everyone worked in. He said that they looked a little bit like the ones that the ancient big lizards would have built. I tried to introduce George to the President because I thought that maybe if the President knew that there was an Alien living here on Earth, he would protect George, but I was very wrong. I just barely saved his life, and then we ran away as fast as we could.

Here is a picture of George meeting the President:

There's one more thing that George wants me to tell ATS. I don't like having to tell everyone bad things, but George is making me do this because it's very important. He said if I don't do it, he'll make me swallow one of his little black implants. I really don't want to do that. It's something scary to talk about, but I think George is probably right. People need to know about this, even if I get scared talking about it, and don't really want to.

George isn't the only Alien on Earth, as I know most of you have figured out. His relatives that live in Destinyone's goat barn are but a few of the many that are lurking in the shadows of this planet. Some of them are VERY dangerous. When George first came to this planet, his two cousins were also making the trip to Earth. They had been exiled from the sun for their evil activities, and found that our planet was the one most suitable for their needs. George said that they want to take over the world. They want to be in charge of everything and make us all their slaves.

The two of them are very dangerous, especially the shorter one. He must be VERY smart since his head is so big, and George says that his name is Brain. I don't remember the other Alien's name, but I think it had something to do with a color. Please, if you see these Aliens, stay away from them. They will use you to try to take over the world. Maybe they are the one's that did the d-con mind control experiment on George. Maybe that's why he doesn't like them so much.

Here's a picture of the evil Aliens:

See, I told you this was a bad thing to have to tell you.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by isyeye

Is this a metaphor, or a thinly-veiled attempt to imply that hamsters are genetic experiments from outer space?

I can't decide which. Help me, please, the suspense is killing me!

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by isyeye

It will take me all day to clean the coffee I spewed on my keyboard.

George is a National Treasure,. How lucky you are, he has chosen to live in your pocket. I'll be following the Earth Adventures of George the tiny Alien who lives in your pocket I think it's vital we all listen very carefully to what George has to say. The continuation of Planet Earth depends on it.

I've decided to leave a small plate of oatmeal cookies in my goat barn, for George's kin. I hope they see me as an ally, not a foe. I hope they stop dropping all those little black implants all over the place, they make a mess in the bales of hay.

Des

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   
I thought two of them were living in your backyard

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   
I found your story on both threads very amusing and cute.

Keep up the creative writing.

Adorable mouse you have there.
edit on 26-7-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

Is this a metaphor, or a thinly-veiled attempt to imply that hamsters are genetic experiments from outer space?

That's for the reader to figure out.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   
very cool encryptia not pink but grey

cousins

hmmmmmm sol exil for certain activities on EA*RTH smh

Thats what I call word play

edit on 7/26/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   
If I remember the run in I had with one of those evil aliens correctly, I believe his name was pinky. He was clearly not the brains of the operations but I learnt something from him. If you ever hear a meow at the door, dont open it! Its the cats in black (CIB).

LOL excellent thread, definitely worth the read.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by strafgod

George had a little run in with the CIB himself...He said it was a pretty intense battle.

He came out on top though...

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Reply to post by isyeye

Lol that tops the cake for me. Cant possibly have a bad day now. Thanks

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

I LOVE IT! When my daughter was little she had two imaginary alien friends, Bob and Elbow man...I had to set places at the tale for them at dinner time.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by isyeye

A great read once again to start the day.

This could very easily turn into the ATS epic story, it has every element that makes this site along with being a great laugh

Well done.
I look forward to the next installment.

edit on 26-7-2012 by 74Templar because: typos

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 04:59 AM
link   
Since George was kind enough to share the info about the evil aliens with us,i will share my cheese with him.

PS.The pic with Obama is eeeewwww.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 05:31 AM
link   
I had two white mice that I was convinced were interdimensional beings a la Douglas Adams.....they were sweet little girls, but I couldn't help thinking they were plotting something sinister against us, so we had to give them a new home.

I hope they're happy, wherever they might be now....

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Just checking in so see how George is faring. Thought I'd leave some treats for him....

And...for you...

Enjoy.....

Des

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Thank you (and George) for this personal disclosure, and just as a word of warning, reptiles eat rodent-type lifeforms, so I dont know what you was thinking introducing him to the president of the United States!! Have you lost your mind!!? Oh, and tell george that I purchased him a loverrly wedge of dutch edam, and I left it in a place he can easily find and access, it's by the brightest star on the left and straight on 'till morning!!

top topics

join