It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Speculation, Colorado Shooting & Fast & Furious

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Fast and Furious failed, we all know it was a ruse to get the American people to want stricter gun laws. False Flag.

If F&F didn't fail would the propaganda of the Obama administration with regards to F&F come out before the UN small arms treaty?

If in fact TPTB did use Holmes was it plan B due to F&F failing, is my question, assuming there is a conspiracy to take our guns among other things.

Another question I thought of: If in fact TPTB did use Holmes(mind control etc...), was the letter he sent to the University a moment of clarity and his way of fighting the mind control?

I haven't seen these questions or debate on ATS with regards to the Colorado shooting, maybe I missed them.

Disclaimer --> I neither believe nor disbelieve in the government mind control or even TPTB having this much influence in our lives. I only observe and take notice and question what I see and hear. These questions have been in my head and was wondering if anyone else had an opinion of this.

Just seeing what other ATS members thought? Thanks!

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by SadButTrue

HA!! I don't care what Obammer or the UN says. They will never take my guns. As far as the Holmes thing, I don't really believe the whole gubment mind control theories. Patsy maybe, but not mind control. Something is definitely stinky with it though, I grew up around drugs, seen that look he had in the court room a million times. He was DEFINATELY doped up not having a psychotic break or just tired.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Considering his father was about to testify to Congress about the elite bankers, I would say this theory is way off base.
edit on 26-7-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by SadButTrue

I thought tha same thing right off the bat. However I am still unsure if it was just my knee jerk reaction or if it actually seems to make sense to me.

There is obviously a conspiracy to take our guns away, we are just the only people on earth with the balls to tell to come try it. Instead of just rolling over I.e..australia, england...etc

As far as the colorado thing goes, like I said before.....I am just not sure yet, as actual reliable info is so hard to come by at the moment.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

I just looked up what you are talking about and so far I have not seen any reliable information on this theory, more speculative than anything.

Thanks for the info though, I will be following this and hopefully more reliable info will come out if in fact this is true.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater
Considering his father was about to testify to Congress about the elite bankers, I would say this theory is way off base.
edit on 26-7-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

Really? I havent heard about that yet. That IS interesting. You wouldn't happen to have a link or something would you?

top topics

join