It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ufo at my bands new videoclip

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   
THIS WAS A REALLY GOOD SPOT TO SEE THAT
THAT IS DEFIANTLY WHAT I HAVE SEEN ON TWO OCCASIONS AND IT AINT NO BIRD

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

The ufo video is unlisted,that means that only people with the link has access to it.
At first i had only posted the original but as nobody was seeing the ufo,i had to upload that enhanced one to youtube.I don't know how to upload here.
I will remove it later though.
Thanks for the advice,i should know better

edit on 26-7-2012 by upnorthtrip because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Prepare for an unpopular opinion................

I watched it over and over and over....on my laptop then hooked my laptop up to my TV...

its a seagul or other white bird....I can easily see the wings flapping up and down.....easily....

IMO of course....
edit on July 26th 2012 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

Sorry to say that you are looking in the wrong direction.
Thanks for the effort anyway
Watch this:

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by upnorthtrip

Sorry to say that you are looking in the wrong direction.
Watch this:

that is what i watched. i see the bird shifting its shape due to the wings flapping.....

i suppose i shall open up photoshop and present my analysis...im sure ive been missed 'round these parts.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Did you see the original video,have you ever seen a bird cross the sky in 1 sec and then boost straight into another direction?Go get that photoshop please

PS:If you're going to analyze it please start from scratch,download it and discover for yourself.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   
The bird theory is just a possibility. Now here is what I found in the video that was so hard. The video is spliced and you don't see a whole sequence of what happened naturally.

So in this spliced video where there is affects two things I wanted to comment on but don't know if its the way the video affects are:

1. the point when the craft splits into two.

2. how it ends, if it suddenly streaks/vanishes, I wouldnt go bird. But immediately as you see this vanish a splice occurs and there is an affect, so i have no idea how it really took off and/or vanished.

Now on the drone theory. A public video being made so the controllers record it for analysis. LOL. Well you the whole fascist thing.

And for the UFO theory, they do tend, especially in daytime, to tease quickly, and then vanish quickly. That way no big chases are underway. A wake up call.

So what do you think. Anything else happening that would lead you to think you're getting some wake up calls?

I'm not a debunker. But without personal testimony, something more detailed than the video which never shows much, its just possibilities on the video.

I believe in the testimony not the video, its just supportive evidence, but usually crappy.
edit on 26-7-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   
im watching the video you told me to watch...

doing a stop/play/stop/play/stop/play w/ the quality of the vid....you can see the "object" change shape...which is what is done when a bird is in flight.

i see a bird. others see whatever.....

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   

That bird shape you see, looks like it morphed into a triangle, or shuttle shape, but it could be a bird. You cant tell at the height.

But if it took off/vanished like the video showed, then how? I've watched many birds, planes, many things, I sky watch, meditate and acclimatize to the surroundings, sungaze, look at the sky, and notice weird things lots, but birds do fly over, they don't vanish, they don't behave like Fast Walkers.

Like I said, his video cuts out the natural flow at the end, it just cuts and repeats.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   
from the "unedited" video (full length)

i STILL see birds flapping....

but that is my opinion....im certainly not the final authority on what it is...

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   

I dont except the last picture, has the slight look of a wing. Very small and blurry. I see a blurb in the first, somehting like a piece of chalk in the second, only a hint of wing, if its that in the 3rd. But endings are important.

The last blurry one looks a bit like this:

3.bp.blogspot.com...

Fast Walker UF0 - 21 september 08 up north

Don't know why the one above is called a fast walker, but it changes its shape, and you can see the tube at one point even.

I'm trying to find a fast walker.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by upnorthtrip

Is this a band? Who's on the triangle? Sounds like a track to me..

J/k, just giving you crap. Good tune!

I don't see a ufo tho.

edit on 26-7-2012 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo

I think that it rests there, if it were a birdy it has albedo, and given the location most likely a gull, which are not so small, and are not likely to disappear so easily either except possibly in a sudden dive, and it is moving quite fast, and given the arse on view, not likely to be in a flapping situation so immediately, nor on the turn.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by billy197300
.Manhater, your name scares me lol

Yeah, me too. I like this thread for some reason. I'm going to go watch the band's music video now. Wow, I managed to find two things interesting about this thread and didn't even think about the UFO thing. Nice.
edit on 27-7-2012 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by darkbake

What is that?Someone commented on youtube saying that i should check the number 322,something related with skull and bones

That's wierd

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by upnorthtrip

Yeah, that is weird. I liked your music by the way. I always try to support local artists.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   
If this is in Brazil there is a HUGE conspiracy involving the video...No bronzed beautiful chicas in thongs!!! If this is in Portugal...forgive me please. But you're at the beach. And it's hip hop. So NO EXCUSES!!!

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by smurfy

Originally posted by greeneyedleo

I think that it rests there, if it were a birdy it has albedo, and given the location most likely a gull, which are not so small, and are not likely to disappear so easily either except possibly in a sudden dive, and it is moving quite fast, and given the arse on view, not likely to be in a flapping situation so immediately, nor on the turn.

In all fairness, what you are describing is exactly what seagulls do at the beach.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

It's just too fast to be a bird IMHO.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Chi-and-Me

If you could understand portuguese you'd know that we're making social criticism,it's not about girls,money or drugs.
And yes,it's portugal

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join