It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

my ufo encounter

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   
let me start by saying Any thing that promotes the serch for ET life is good in my book. i am a furm beliver in aliens and have witnessed a UFO i live in harrogate in north yorkshire and in recent years this area has become quite the ufo hotspot.

i furmly belive that contact with extraterrestrials will further the progression of man kind and lead to an age of enlightenment.

i was not however always a beliver im the type of person that has to see somthing to belive it..

One night me and a group of freinds where struggeling to find somthingto do and like many people my age we decided to go mushy picking (befor you even think it we dident find any we were all sober as judges) any way we where up near the Harrogate spa water botteing plant. Theres a feild next to it where people play rugby on a sunday, along to top of the feild theres a path we where walking down this path when we noticed what a first looked like a plane go down behind the horizon a few seconds later the object now just one solid light raised up around abouts a mile away about 200m on the ground this light began to pulsate and change colour the object then came closer to us to a point where it was a brilliant multi colourd light in the sky (green yellow red purple) this light apperd to be rowtationg my freind tryed to record it.. the mestyous object then shot back behing the horizon and flew of back in the direction it had came again looking like a plane ( with the lights i mean) we where all lost for words and we tryed to watch the video which had not recorded?? even though we had watch as my friend hads made the film.

dont know if any one whould be intrested in my story but thought id tell you all any way and would appreciate any veiws you guys might have ...

Onne love

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by KtruthD

That would have been awsome if you guys had been able to film it or take a pic. Interesting story though.
2nd

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by KtruthD

Im guessing you are pretty young.....and probably never had venus explained??

Sounds like venus.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

i was 19 and have a keen intrest in astonamy i know what venus looks like and i assure you this was not it!

im not the best at spelling i dont blame you for thinking that but it really isent the case im now 21
edit on 26-7-2012 by KtruthD because: (no reason given)

Further to whitch dose not eplain how it was exactly like a plane with the one flashing light and then changed then flew back in the direction it had come im no expert but pretty sure venus dosent stop and then change its orbit????
edit on 26-7-2012 by KtruthD because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by KtruthD

I know the area a little and have been hiking all over the dales of Skipton, Bluberhouses and further. Some good pubs too. The listening station at Menwith looks amazing whether day or night...

The general area of the lowlands of the Penine corridor have had lots of UFO reports over the years. I think it could be because so much of the terrain is low in light-pollution that the skies are clearer than in other places. You could be pulling my plonker about the sighting, but it isn't too much for me to accept you saw what you say you saw.

In the grand scheme of W. Yorks sightings and claims, it's not even the weirdest by a long way.

FWIW, I thought those fields had been hoovered clean in the '90s.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kandinsky
reply to post by KtruthD

FWIW, I thought those fields had been hoovered clean in the '90s.

No quite a few places near harroagte are abundant at the right time of year

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by KtruthD

i have had a similar experience but at saddleworth more near Huddersfield i mean with the ufo not the mushys

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   
What's "mushy picking", and does it involve acts of debauchery?

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unidentified_Objective
What's "mushy picking", and does it involve acts of debauchery?

mushroom picking,after picking magic mushrooms and eating them you are likely to see "anything"
op was not picking .its an area with lots of open countryside many sightings of ufo

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Sounds like venus

Venus doesn't make sudden movements in the sky

top topics

join