It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SYS (State Your Sign)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Alright you Jive A$$ Turkeys

I'm a bit big in the Horoscope world. Not the day to day horoscope BS, but the personality traits of each Horoscope sign. I'm a Scorpio (Sun Sign) and I have heard and read that it is a major trait for Scorpios to be very investigative. And as a joke, many of them are considered to be "wackos" that believe in government conspiracy, and in any general conspiracy. They need to delve into the depths of everything.
My question I suppose, is what is your Sun sign. Lets find out if all of us "wackos" are indeed Scorponic folks. I'm betting not.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   
You should also ask about people's moon sign, rising sign and mercury placement to get a fuller picture...but most people wouldn't know all of that.

I'm a Sagittarius.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by FissionSurplus
You should also ask about people's moon sign, rising sign and mercury placement to get a fuller picture...but most people wouldn't know all of that.

I'm a Sagittarius.

Ya thats why I didn't mention it.
Sagittarius folks are pretty philosophical from what I read.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   
It would be more constructive if we all posted our DSM numbers...
2nd

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I'm also Sagittarius. Fits me to a tee.

As the mutable fire sign, governed by an expansive planet, the symbolic focus of the sign is connected to the principle of exploration and evolution. Correspondingly, Sagittarians are reputed to be drawn toward travel and philosophy, and to enjoy social contacts, meeting new people and exploring other cultures. They are said to be highly intelligent, broad-visioned, tolerant in their views, mainly concerned with the "big picture" but with little patience for the details.

Joanna Watters (2003) defined a key phrase for this sign as "I seek" and describes Sagittarius as "the sign of the higher mind... the pursuit of wisdom and search for meaning are just as important as new places and experiences". Like all the fire signs, Sagittarius can be idealistic in vision but tactless in expression. They are known for their bluntness and are often unaware of their ability to cause anguish in others.

It really does fit perfectly. lol

Sorry if I ever pissed any of you off btw.

edit on 26/7/12 by AdamsMurmur because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Yes we are. I know plenty of Scorpios who like to get to the bottom of things, and they're very good at it.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by resoe26

Libra, with Gemini rising. In other words, extreme air signs:

Libras: They have good critical faculty and are able to stand back and look impartially at matters which call for an impartial judgment to be made on them. But they do not tolerate argument from anyone who challenges their opinions, for once they have reached a conclusion, its truth seems to them self-evident; and among their faults is an impatience of criticism and a greed for approval. But their characters are on the whole balanced, diplomatic and even tempered.

Most Gemini have a keen, intuitive, sometimes brilliant intelligence and they love cerebral challenges. But their concentration, though intense for a while, does not last. Their mental agility and energy give them a voracious appetite for knowledge from youth onward, though they dislike the labor of learning. They easily grasp almost everything requiring intelligence and mental dexterity, and are often able to marry manual skills to their qualities of mind. Their intellect is strongly analytical and sometimes gives them so great an ability to see both sides of a question that they vacillate and find it hard to make decisions. But their intelligence may very well be used to control and unify the duality of their natures into a most efficient unit. If faced with difficulties, they have little determination to worry at a problem until they find a solution - they will pick the brains of others. In their intellectual pursuits, as in other departments of their lives, they risk becoming dilettantes, losing themselves in too many projects which they follow until they become difficult.

www.astrology-online.com...

Explains what I'm doing here, at least.

edit on 26-7-2012 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Virgo. This description makes me laugh, because it's so right on.

Virgo is the sixth sign of the zodiac, to be exact, and that's the way Virgos like it: exacting. Those born under this sign are forever the butt of jokes for being so picky and critical (and they can be), but their 'attention to detail' is for a reason: to help others. Virgos, more than any other sign, were born to serve, and it gives them great joy. They are also tailor-made for the job, since they are industrious, methodical and efficient. The sense of duty borne by these folks is considerable, and it ensures that they will always work for the greater good.

Most of all, Virgos enjoy indulging their practical and logical side and poring over their projects to the nth degree. To say these folks are good at fact-finding almost understates the case, since Virgos revel in their exacting (some would argue pedantic) behavior and are a whiz with minutiae. Virgins are an asset in the workplace as they can be counted on to get things right the first time, every time -- and no detail will be overlooked. They are also balanced and fair in their assessments in keeping with the Mutable Quality assigned to this sign.

It is actually very close! Source

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

All my best friends are Virgos. Good peoples. Same with the Sags. and Libras!
But, those Capricorn women.. damn, always had bad luck dating them. Doubt there are any of them on here...

(and then one shows up, mad as hell)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   
I'm a Capricorn and true to form! Also, I'm a life path number 7 if you're into the whole numerology thing.

My horoscopes have always said to avoid Leos, but my husband and my best friend are both Leos so go figure!

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by littled16
I'm a Capricorn and true to form! Also, I'm a life path number 7 if you're into the whole numerology thing.

My horoscopes have always said to avoid Leos, but my husband and my best friend are both Leos so go figure!

ahhh. just my luck. Knew that was going to happen.
I don't get along with those mangy lions...

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Sagittarius. But I don't believe in abstractions. Whatever you call me, or I call myself, can never fully encompass what I truly am.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by littled16

Life Path number 11. Go ahead and look up the definition. Hugely significant in the numerology department, and even more significant for me. It tells me something I already knew...

I'm not ordinary, nor average.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   
so far the majority is Saggitarius

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   
I was just looking over the profile for Life Path 11, and holy F**K!!! I've been defined practically to my address and social security number by that thing. I feel and act exactly as it describes.

Hmph. Guess I'm special after all. And no, it's not necessarily a good thing. -.-

www.decoz.com...

edit on 26-7-2012 by AfterInfinity because: added linky

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Taurus here. Just wondering why I would be one of the rare ones on here.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by resoe26

Mysterious and alluring individuals, most Pisces are extremely talented, but even though they are gifted in many ways, they still manage to spend most of their lives battling "confusing" conditions. Pisces is the sign symbolised by the image of two fish. Their symbol depicts one fish heading upward, the other pulling downward. This mirrors how Pisceans are frequently torn between two pathways in life, or actually do live two very different existences at the same time.

The number 2, is a very powerful number for them. This zodiac sign is acknowledged as being the Saint and the Sinner rolled into one; the trendsetter of fashion or art, the lost soul, the philosopher and the psychotic and the visionary. As a credit to them, considering their many vulnerable characteristics; Pisceans are incredibly adaptable and resilient. They are to be found leading the field in many diverse areas of life and many Pisces can be found represented amongst top business millionaires. On the other side of the coin, prisons, reform schools and all kinds of institutions statistically hold a high number of Pisceans too.

The Piscean's inner quest to explore their "ivory tower" syndrome can lead them into some most unusual and unlikely living conditions. Of all the signs of the zodiac, Pisces are the ones who end up in the most muddles over the years of their lives. They fantasize about situations, people and particularly romance - and because they spend so much time in their own form of 'fantasy land' this can catch them short in other more worldly areas. Because of this inner world of fantasy, Pisces people seldom perceive whatever is going on around them in its true light. They see life instead as they want to see it, coloring their view of the world in hues and tones far removed from its true reflection. No wonder this is the sign of both miracles and disillusionment. If you are a Pisces, be warned your emotions are a weak spot.

One thing that plays havoc with your life is romance. When things romantically are going well for you, you are on cloud nine. When romance turns sour you land in a heap. Pisces often need to take lots of holidays (or time off) to recover from life's many diverse pressures. You are the zodiac's most sensitive sign, so you need to take extra special care of yourself. Nobody can beat you up, as much as you can beat yourself up within your own mind. In your purest form you are psychic, visionary and a guiding light to all who know you. But, in your "out of tune" state, you become depressed, obsessive and confused. Star Sign Compatibility
How compatible is your star sign with another star sign?

your fully- detailed astrology report no ordinary horoscope can provide.
I am a Pisces

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by georgiaboy

Because Taurus is an Earth sign, and earth signs are more heavily grounded in reality and "common sense" than other signs. Therefore, it is more difficult for earth signs to "reach" for possibilities and use their imagination to connect the dots, preferring hands-on work or more familiar territory. Anything else seems like a waste of time because there is no solid answer, nor any real need for one.

That's why Taurus is somewhat rare, although I wouldn't bet on it being exactly "rare". Why do you think it's rare on ATS?

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

I looked it up- apparently your avatar is a fair representation of number 11. Did you realize that when you chose it or was it just fate I wonder?

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by littled16

What do you mean, fair representation? Care to link?

Also, the avatar is a representation of my personality from a somewhat narrow perspective - acceptance of the need for both positive and negative in life, the infinite nature of the universe, the unity that is formed by every single facet, willingly or not, and how all of that affects our views in life, whether it makes us vicious or silly. Hence, the comical face in black and white. I know, it has excessive meaning...but that's part of me, as well.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join