It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the timing of the recent 'scandals' coincidence or timed for Olympic 'Event'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   
To me, I feel history has been here before.

In the past month we have seen the Libor Scandal, the HSBC scandal and just yesterday, Congress passed Ron Paul's Bill to audit the FED.

Now, Ron Paul has been talking about the FED since the 1980's, so why two days before the Olympic games begins, does Congress decide to pass the bill?

The Libor fixing rates have been going on for years, they involve the FED also (they rig rates), and then a month before the Olympics, the MSM makes a huge deal over the Barclay's rigging scandal.

HSBC have been laundering money for drug barons, rogue nations and terrorists for years, but only recently has it broke the MSM.

Are these 'leaks' to the MSM planned to coincide with a major event at the Olympics?

Why now? What the report into HSBC shows is horrifying, they have helped money get to Al Quaeda, i's been going on for years but only now, a month before the Olympics do they announce it to the world.

It is very similar to the 'missing trillions' announced one day before 9/11. What would and should have been a major scandal was brushed under the carpet by the events of 9/11.

I personally think the timing of the recent scandals is suspicous to say the least, especially given the predictive programming that has been applied to the public regrading the Olympics, which also, is similar to what happened before 9/11.

edit on 26-7-2012 by Wonderer2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Very interesting pretence Wonderer! I had considered this myself and it makes a lot of sense if I,were to place myself in their shoes so to speak.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by TechUnique
Very interesting pretence Wonderer! I had considered this myself and it makes a lot of sense if I,were to place myself in their shoes so to speak.

History repeats.

TPTB won't change their methods when they still work.

It seems this forum is only interested in connecting dots AFTER an event though

Oh well.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   
This is a very good point. It makes me wonder if something were to happen in London, if it would be serious enough to destroy evidence needed to prosecute people for the Libor scandal, the same way 9/11 destroyed the evidence of the missing trillions in building 7.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Wonderer2012

Why now? What the report into HSBC shows is horrifying, they have helped money get to Al Quaeda, i's been going on for years but only now, a month before the Olympics do they announce it to the world.

I think it has more to do with the timing of the upcoming election than the Olympics; they are scrambling for distractions.

I guess we’ll see if you’re right in a few days…..

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabag
reply to post by Wonderer2012

I think it has more to do with the timing of the upcoming election than the Olympics; they are scrambling for distractions.

I guess we’ll see if you’re right in a few days…..

I'd rather be proven wrong, but from what I can see, the similarities to what happened just before 9/11 are staggering. With 9/11, we only had hindsight. With the Olympics and the internet however, we've been able to see the same tactics playing out (big scandals released to be brushed under the carpet if something conveiently happens and the mass predictive programming campaign).

It still all could be very clever distraction. Syria is still an issue. Foreign policy is talking of the need to remove Syria before tackling Iran, so the timelines aren't quite adding up for a mass terror attack to be blamed on Iran so soon.

With that in mind, we could see events in Syria unfold further whilst the world is distracted for the Olympics and the big false flag is set closer to the elections for example?

One thing is for certain, they are looking for a justification to invade Iran, I believe it is only a matter of time. Sadly, it wouldn't surpise me if the Olympics are used for the attack that is described by American foregin policy as 'the deadly, the better' (which was in reference to what is needed to justify a bombing campaign of Iran).

new topics

top topics

join