It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

House passes Ron Paul's 'Audit the Fed' bill

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   

House passes Ron Paul's 'Audit the Fed' bill

rt.com

A bill introduced by Rep. Ron Paul (R-Texas) to audit America’s central bank, the Federal Reserve, passed the US House of Representatives overwhelmingly Wednesday afternoon by a 327-98 vote.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Ben Bernanke, chairman of the US Federal Reserve has said that, although the Fed is “quite transparent and accountable on monetary policy,” there was room for improvement. Speaking to the House Financial Service Committee last week, Bernanke said the agency still “needs to be transparent and it needs to be accountable,” even though he believes that his quarterly projections and press conferences already allow the central bank to be relatively open with Americans.

rt.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   
I really hope something good comes from this, but I just cant help but believe that this will be swept under the rug along with so many other constitutionally,politically and morally wholesome intentions.

Not trying to derail the thread, but when they are able to bring to justice the open criminals like Eric Holder among others, then I'll "possibly" believe they have the moxy to take on the seedy backstage criminals like Bernanke, ( who couldn't really be more freaking obvious)

I have some hopes....

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Please join the existing discussion here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thank you,

Closed.

new topics

top topics

join