It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Day care rampage caught on tape 9-year-old's reign of terror

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by totallackey

You have no clue what kind of person i am. I know that some children resist change like it was the plague. I'm not speculating on what's happening at the Childs home but rather what's happening internally with him. I'm not defending the kid, but I'm not stupid enough to negate the fact that he could be more messed up. I believe i even suggested a lobotomy for him in an earlier post, if your reading comprehension skills were a little more up to snuff you would have already known that. Maybe you should think twice before reproducing. Just my 2 cents.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by navy_vet_stg3
I'd be willing to bet hat the 9 year old will wind up spending the majority of his life in prison. Perhaps late term abortions aren't all that bad. That kid is going to be nothing but problems for society, and will never produce anything of value in his life. He's a waste of space and resources on this planet. Same goes for the worker, and the 9 year old's parents. That's my 2 cents.

The aunt said that the boy is a normal child. I'd hate to see what normal looks like in her family - oh wait, I just did. Scarey!

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by mee30

I'm glad that you have your partner there to pick up the slack while you clean windows. Unfortunately not everyone has that luxury. Go clean windows and sell your e-ciggs without your partner and tell me how that works out for you. Pay the rent and all of your bills and buy food all while not miking the government teet. Sounds like you got your head in the dark stinky place. What's your excuse?

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   
I admit, I didn't read more than three pages. The video alone was so upsetting I had an instant headache. I agree, this place should be shut down. I also agree with what someone else said about researching very carefully any childcare facility that you are considering. I did this. The one I chose has a TV in the front room, and it cycles through the rooms. You can also come in randomly and ask them to put it just on your child's room, and sit and watch as long as you want. I've done this a few times, and have thankfully never seen any concerning behaviors.

I can't quite figure out why the 9 year old was in a room with children that young. I thought that most facilities had different rooms for different age groups.

The situation overall is just terrible, and unfortunately the children all around are the victims.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by MessOnTheFED!

You have no clue what kind of person i am. I know that some children resist change like it was the plague. I'm not speculating on what's happening at the Childs home but rather what's happening internally with him. I'm not defending the kid, but I'm not stupid enough to negate the fact that he could be more messed up. I believe i even suggested a lobotomy for him in an earlier post, if your reading comprehension skills were a little more up to snuff you would have already known that. Maybe you should think twice before reproducing. Just my 2 cents.

"...I'm not stupid enough to negate the fact that he could be more messed up."

YES, you are...The kid is PHYSICALLY ASSAULTING other human beings...it DOES NOT GET ANYMORE messed up than that...

You thinking is all over the place on this...I have seen your posts and you are like a kite in the wind...that indicates cognition issues...

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   

reply to post by mee30

I'm glad that you have your partner there to pick up the slack while you clean windows. Unfortunately not everyone has that luxury. Go clean windows and sell your e-ciggs without your partner and tell me how that works out for you. Pay the rent and all of your bills and buy food all while not miking the government teet. Sounds like you got your head in the dark stinky place. What's your excuse?

I clean windows because I can, as I have my partner and I don't have to do much work to get a decent income. It is not my only income either, we also make and sell cards amongst other things. Am I to be penalized for having a partner? Awfully sorry that you do not but it isn't exactly my fault and there are plenty of things you could do that allows you to work from home!

Hey perhaps you could run a sex line?

Again, i am not a careers advisor but I could come up with at least 10 things you could do off the top of my head! And if I were in your shoes I would do them too! Anything that would allow me to home educate..

I'm not sure what I need an excuse for?

Btw when someone doesn't agree with you do you just throw around insults? Is that your debating technique? Come on pal...

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   

This is not a cut and dry issue. I'm sorry if i have varying opinions on the different aspects of it. Whenever you get your head out of the sand, come back and we can have an adult discussion about it. I think you get the feeling that I'm defending this little twat. That couldn't be further from the truth.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by mee30

I just don't like when people try to act like they are better than someone else because they can afford to be at home constantly with their children. I felt that your post insulted me and others just like me.

I'm not too sure that too many women would call my sex line. My voice is kind of raspy and i don't do the whole gay thing.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by MessOnTheFED!

Just a question...if one of your kids was a victim here, what would you want to happen...

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Child and family need an intervention of some sort, child probably needs to be evaluated at a residential center specializing in mental health for children (if nothing else, a short term stay to assess med. mgmt) obviously, what they are doing now, isn't helping him. As for the daycare and workers - close the business down, at minimum.

edit on 26-7-2012 by LadySkadi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   

To be honest, and i know that this is going to be frowned upon, I'd probably be the guy that went into the daycare looking for the little twat. I'd make sure it was the right one though. I would go completely insane if i saw something like that happen to my daughter. I'd probably be in jail right now. But that wasnt my child. I'm only on the outside looking in. And being on the outside looking in is not a place for knee jerk reactions.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   

reply to post by mee30

I just don't like when people try to act like they are better than someone else because they can afford to be at home constantly with their children. I felt that your post insulted me and others just like me.

I'm not too sure that too many women would call my sex line. My voice is kind of raspy and i don't do the whole gay thing.

That wasn't my intention at all... To be honest single parents are in the minority... I know plenty of people that send their kids to school because they do not want them around. I pointed that out somewhat by quoting them saying that they can't wait for the summer holidays to be over so they can go back to school...

Perhaps I should of put my disclaimer in there...

Hey you don't have to be gay to run a gay line! And women LOVE a deep raspy voice, though I'm not sure if many women ring those things, after all even a fat pig can get laid at a local meat market! lol

But seriously there are things you can do to be at home. I fully realize that it takes time and that is what I feel child care should be there for. As a crutch or last resort. But people do use it as a way of life and so that both parents can go out working so that they can get a big house with a big car and designer clothing etc... These are the parents I was talking to in particular but perhaps I could of made that clearer

I have a friend that earns £1000 a week doing security on film sets, yeah it's great money but he is away from home for months on end! He has 3 kids! Oh but they have all the latest gadgets! They have all the latest clothing lines!
I helped him put up a mural of a football stadium in his sons room one day. He had boxes of half broken toys all over the place! When his son came in and saw what we had done for him he said ughhh, barely recognized that we had done anything. To me it is pretty sad.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by blend57

Blend is absolutely correct. Daycare centers that are licensed are regulated by the state. The state dictates that age groups must be seperated. The daycare most certainly violated multiple rules and should be immediately closed and the teacher should be placed on the health and human services disqualification list
This is not an issue of race or socioeconomic status but of parenting skills. This child is a bully and will continue to bully until he is held accountable and gets some therapy for his deep seated anger issues. In my 24 years of practice as a RN, I have seen plenty of deviant children of all ages and races. This family needs professional mental help right away, not hatred, scorn or violence.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by mee30

My voice is just raspy not deep lol! So I'm screwed in that aspect. I wouldn't be able to be away from my kidfor weeks on end. I would be sad. Uber sad. It's bad enough when she's at her moms house for one day a week.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by angelofmercy

I believe that barring the owners from ever operating a daycare again would be in order also.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   

reply to post by mee30

My voice is just raspy not deep lol! So I'm screwed in that aspect. I wouldn't be able to be away from my kidfor weeks on end. I would be sad. Uber sad. It's bad enough when she's at her moms house for one day a week.

I would say why can't the mum look after her while you can't but I remember your previous thread about her. lol

I think he likes being away to be honest...

Oh btw one other thing is don't you have to pay for child care at these day centers? So doesn't that eat into your earnings? Think of the money you could save there!? And then there is school with the uniforms and such and school meals etc... How much does it cost per day at the one your daughter goes to?

I'll have to reply in the morning because it's stupid o'clock now. Night Night.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   

The ones to blame for children being more crazy is the scum govts

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by mee30

Fabulous post Mee!! Violence begets violence. We are human beings, not animals. While I do not condone ignoring bad behavior, it is certainly not ok to hit a child 1/10 of your size. Children need to be held accountable, explained why their behavior is wrong and given realistic consequences, not beat up! This is what is wrong with the world!

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Absolutely bar them from operating or working in a daycare, school, hospital or any other business a child might come in contact with. Laws were violated here and just as there should be consequences for the child, there should be consequences for the adults responsible for operating this business and directly caring for these children.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join