It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PROOF - FALSE FLAG at 2012 London Olympics

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   
THESAURUS

wrong - not correct; not in conformity with fact or truth; "an incorrect calculation"; "the report in the paper is wrong"; "your information is wrong"; "the clock showed the wrong time"; "found themselves on the wrong road"; "based on the wrong assumptions"

incorrect

inaccurate - not exact; "an inaccurate translation"; "the thermometer is inaccurate"

improper - not suitable or right or appropriate; "slightly improper to dine alone with a married man"; "improper
medication"; "improper attire for the golf course"

false - not in accordance with the fact or reality or actuality; "gave false testimony under oath"; "false tales of bravery"

(www.thefreedictionary.com...)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Argyll
reply to post by bulldetector

Oh for heavens sake, it is literally a false flag. Ask the players who walked off the pitch. Why are you here if you have no insight?

No....it was literally the wrong flag......have you asked the people who walked off the pitch?.....what did they say?....did they say "someone put up a false flag"......or did they say "someone put up the wrong flag"?

Someone cocked up......it's not the end of the world....the Olympics will pass by uneventfully in my opinion.......despite the doom mongers.

No, it was a false flag. False, wrong, incorrect, inaccurate - all are valid. Don't play semantics, please.

And unless you are God, you don't know if it was an honest mistake.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   

edit on 26-7-2012 by lacrimosa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81
saw a British guy on TV
he said that he is going out of London for the olympic time
his reason was "to much people"
usualy people would be excited to be in the same city of such huge event
this guy wanting to be out .. his car was all pacted up with his familly
has raised my eyebrow

Lots of people are leaving London during the Olympics, because traffic and tourism is going to be insane!

It's not strange to want to leave the city. The majority of people in the UK seemingly don''t even want the games here. No one I know has expressed anything other than contempt for the entire thing. There is very little national pride about all of this.

As for the false flag, unless there is some evidence, what do we expect people to believe even if something does happen?

It could just be that they chose the wrong flag. It really could be as simple as that.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by detachedindividual

Yes, I know thousands of people left Sydney for the Oly's.
The amount of rent you can get for your place is insane, even at Bathurst when the great race is on, heaps of people leave so they can rent their houses for good money.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Any act is, essentially, an act of symbolism, depending on how you want to interpret it.

A bold claim.

Let's say I eat a sandwich. How is it an act of symbolism?

Symbolism is only symbolism, when it's MEANT to be symbolism. Not every single act is symbolism - otherwise there wouldn't be symbolism!

It's a completely different matter to say that one CAN interpret symbolism where there is none - that would be a valid argument. But that ANY act would be symbolism - well, you would have to elaborate a heckuvalot before any rational human being could be expected to swallow such a claim.

Most acts have no symbolism - get over it.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shoujikina

Any act is, essentially, an act of symbolism, depending on how you want to interpret it.

A bold claim.

Let's say I eat a sandwich. How is it an act of symbolism?

Symbolism is only symbolism, when it's MEANT to be symbolism. Not every single act is symbolism - otherwise there wouldn't be symbolism!

It's a completely different matter to say that one CAN interpret symbolism where there is none - that would be a valid argument. But that ANY act would be symbolism - well, you would have to elaborate a heckuvalot before any rational human being could be expected to swallow such a claim.

Most acts have no symbolism - get over it.

On the sandwich. Wouldn't the symbolism be that you are hungry? Needing nourishment?

And behind that - is is physical hunger being satisfied? Or is it comfort eating, looking to lessen anxiety?

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by bulldetector

Even allowing for the sinking incompetance of England - how is it that in one of the first Olympic events - a 'false flag' is used?

Speaking of incompetence, you misspelled "incompetence".

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shoujikina

Originally posted by bulldetector

Even allowing for the sinking incompetance of England - how is it that in one of the first Olympic events - a 'false flag' is used?

Speaking of incompetence, you misspelled "incompetence".

I was using a spellchecker made in England.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by bulldetector

I love it

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by detachedindividual

Originally posted by Ben81
saw a British guy on TV
he said that he is going out of London for the olympic time
his reason was "to much people"
usualy people would be excited to be in the same city of such huge event
this guy wanting to be out .. his car was all pacted up with his familly
has raised my eyebrow

Lots of people are leaving London during the Olympics, because traffic and tourism is going to be insane!

It's not strange to want to leave the city. The majority of people in the UK seemingly don''t even want the games here. No one I know has expressed anything other than contempt for the entire thing. There is very little national pride about all of this.

As for the false flag, unless there is some evidence, what do we expect people to believe even if something does happen?

It could just be that they chose the wrong flag. It really could be as simple as that.

This - I went to New Zealand during the Commonwealth games in Melbourne. I delayed serveral engagements in Sydney during their olympics. Honestly getting in and around either city on a daily (normal) basis can be hard via public transport. Amplify something like this and its borderline impossible.

Side note - during both sets of games, niether city had a false flag problem

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   
I like a good conspiracy, but I think your reaching a bit here. Ya ever hear of human error

However I can see how N Korea would be pissed. I wonder if things like this are now more tense then ever the world is very aggro at the moment.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join