It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Any weird things ever happen to you?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2004 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Wierd things will happen to me like I have been getting anonymous calls on and off for a year now. These calls can never be traced and seem to come from no where. I once had a call that had a stranger code on my caller id display. it was like symbols that made no sense. The call was traced and they said it was not from inside the united states. These strange calls continue to this day once someone was crying the people at my phone company say they all orginate from the same source. It continues at my new phone number too.
Another wierd thing is my cd burner is broken, wont even respond, I am a semi computer tech myself. I went to school for CIS. (Computer Information Systems.) from time to time m,y cd burner will open and I have to close it manually but it wont read the drive anymore.
I also have dreams of future events. I dont know weird things seems to happen to me.

posted on Oct, 9 2004 @ 03:17 PM
link   
I might even post about my dreams that come true. (I am 100% serious about this.) I need to look around this board some more to see if there are any posts about dreams and predictions for the future.

posted on Oct, 9 2004 @ 03:21 PM
link   
so.... i see people have read but not responded? come one don't be shy

posted on Oct, 9 2004 @ 03:26 PM
link   
maybe i am all alone on this board on this one. who knows maybe you all lead normal lives. Normal is not intersting to me.

posted on Oct, 9 2004 @ 03:28 PM
link   
by the way what is a u2u? why do i have 5 of them?

posted on Oct, 9 2004 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Click it and find out.

posted on Oct, 9 2004 @ 03:30 PM
link   
message boards are so slow. if you read a post do you reply? i see this has been veiwed 30 times?? not all by me.

LL1

posted on Oct, 9 2004 @ 03:35 PM
link   
you are not alone, people can read your post. It's to their
discretion if they wish to reply.

As for your U2U, click on it at the top right of your screen.
I believe the mods sent you something.

Scroll through the different forums you may find something of
interest to reply to.

posted on Oct, 9 2004 @ 03:42 PM
link   
ok i read the u2us and not too happy about them

posted on Oct, 9 2004 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Tell us about your dreams that come true. Happens to me all the time. Some will say you"re crazy. You'll get used to it. Do you have dreams about things happening on a global scale? Just to people close to you? Or???

posted on Oct, 9 2004 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Like you, I get a lot of phone calls that have no one at the other end of the line or they just hang up - no number of course - very odd!

I do have dreams also (or flashbacks), not nice ones and not ones to share with you guys though.

Pete

posted on Oct, 9 2004 @ 06:12 PM
link   
The telephone issue is something we are currently suffering with, over 300 calls within a 90-day period.
These calls all originate outside Canada, the U.S. or U.K. because companies who conduct this sort of business would be prosecuted and fined.
The idea is this;
A server is setup to dial random phone numbers and calculate the number of rings before the phone is picked up or when, what time of day, the telephone is answered.
This information is then sold to telemarketing companies so they know what time to harass you.

As for the dreams;
The brain is an electro-chemical muscle that commences a relaxation sequence as you approach deep sleep and rapid eye movement. This �deep sleep zone� is critical to mental health and when shortened or stressed can cause a chemical anxiety.
This in turn causes the brain to suffer a sort of super-sensitive response.
This response often causes people to �know� when something is about to happen.
The argument is that a stressed mental condition may sometimes cause one to experience prophetic dreams waking or sleeping.
In the sleeping mode dreams are remembered and realized generally at the end of the full sleep cycle. Carl Jung stated that this ending sleep cycle is the moment when an individual finds the veil between life and death at its most thin or narrow capacity.
Einstein further stated that energy cannot be destroyed, so �physics� may actually agree with the continuing life theory, this in turn would further lend itself to the possibility of prophecy.
Furthermore, the Federal government used �Remote Viewers� that would attempt to attain this �dream state� in order to provide intelligence that could not be obtained through normal human �ground� assets.
While it is true that project �STARGATE� is no longer functioning at the Fort Meade laboratory, remote viewing and the �science� of dream prediction is currently being studied by private agencies in the United States, and probably will be for some time.

Don�t feel so bad, you�re doing just fine!!!!

As for those who disagree, I don�t know how to work u2u, so there!

sia101

posted on Oct, 10 2004 @ 12:48 AM
link   
I've gotten the hang up calls. I also hear strange clicks on the phone. At my former residence, this problem was so frequent and bothersome that we called the phone company to investigate. They came out to our apartment, and when they went downstairs to the phone box (I don't know the technical term) they found that a wire they said was connected to our line was, in their words, "just hanging in the breeze." It had been disconnected. They said someone could have been making calls on our account using that wire, or listening to our calls. I'm not too tech-savvy except when it comes to PCs, so I don't know exactly how that would work, but that's what they told me. The problem has followed us to our new residence.

I've had dreams that have come true. I've also had dreams of locations I've never been to (atleast not to my knowledge) or heard of at all whatsoever, only to find that they indeed exist. They aren't particularly special places, either. Playgrounds, parks, abandoned lots, etc. They all share in common only their isolated natures. Friends have often shared these dreams (the details of which I'm not comfortable sharing; sorry) with me on the same nights I had them. We would then search for the locations based on memories from the dreams of street signs, etc. and would find them. They have always been completely identical to the details in the dreams. It's been several years since I've had any of those, though. Mostly now I just have the "premonition" dreams. I hope my recent ones don't come true. Some already have, which disturbs me greatly.

Also, once my friends and I were having a three way call when we began to hear something strange on the line. It was an intermitant beeping, mixed with what sounded like dialogue from an old movie or television show. We thought it was just interference at first, but it became louder and more persistant, and it kept repeating the same dialogue over and over and over. It happened for the space of about a week, every night at the same time. (From about 12:00 midnight to 2:30 AM pacific time). We tried to "talk to it," and it seemed to "respond" to questions with the sound of a baby crying loudly. And then when we would say we were frightened by this, we heard a woman laughing. There was an eery consistancy to the sounds. The baby crying never failed to occur right after we asked questions, and the laugher was invariably after we expressed fear. And the dialogue that began these events each night was always the same. Also, if we played music, we heard a rhythmic beeping for an interval as long as the music that was played. We timed it on several occasions. The dialogue was what we found most disturbing though, as it was extremely bizzare. Some of the things said were "At the stroke of midnight, all the evil things in the world will arive (or arise, I couldn't hear)," "Dressed from head to foot in black," "Go, and leave some of the happiness you bring," "I have no time for gayity and myrth," and there were others I can't recall. Sometimes we would also hear the sound of fog horns, seagulls, bells, etc. Dock sounds.

My mother has also had a large number of extremely unusual experiences relating to how she got out here from Texas. (We're in San Francisco). Those are private though. She has had them, though. My father is an odd duck, too. He claims he can "smell" spirits, whatever that means. He never allows me to know just what he means by things. He studied to be a parapsychologist for years but ended up getting a master's degree in psychology instead because the only school in the bay area he could find that he could get a degree in parapsychology in was beyond his means.

Well, that's about it from me.

Good luck in your search for answers, however mundane or bizzare they turn out to be.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by dreamseeker

My strange experience is not paranormal. I was out with friends a few months ago, going to watch Apollo 18. We were in line at the theater, maybe 2 to 3 people away from the ticket taker. In South Florida rent-a-cops and real cops are a common sight around theaters due to rowdy kids (and adults).
I looked at the cop (not a rent-a-cop) standing just behind the ticket taker. Just as I looked at him he was pulling up his collar and turning his head toward it. It looked as if he was speaking into the pin that was on his collar. It was a brass pin that looked like some kind of police decoration maybe indicating rank.
He saw me looking at him. We made eye contact and I got the distinct feeling like I saw something I shouldn't have. I am certain he was not talking into a radio on his shoulder (and I know they keep those in that area sometimes), and I am fairly certain he wasn't wiping his mouth with his shirt. I looked away and could feel his eyes on me when we went into the theater. When the movie was over (an hour and a half later), a different cop was there.

I am not making any assumptions but you can imagine where my line of thought goes when I think about this. It was one of those moments where I felt like the veil of reality got peeled back just a tiny bit and I could see "other things" going on behind what we're told is "how things are".

new topics

top topics

join