It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JUST had an Apithany !!! The Pyramids were Thorium Reactor's!!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by James1982

What you are not understanding however, we dont need solar panels, the Great Pyramid of Giza was a giant thorium reactor!

We have all the power we need right there, all we need now is the evidence, im sure it exists as its pretty obvious the Great Pyramid with the centuries of research thats gone in to them it would be reckless and almost criminaly insane to say they were anything BUT Thorium Reactors.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by My.mind.is.mine
1. I wish GROWN FOLKS would stop acting like everybody should know how to spell every word!!!

2. OP can you go in depth about the "chatting with Osiris"?

I don't like to see people calling out spelling errors, either. Grammar Nazi's are detestable.

But in this case, the OP didn't just misspell a word. The way it is spelled shows that there is a misunderstanding as to how it is pronounced. Might seem like a small distinction....but if English is the primary language it makes you wonder....

RE: the OP...have we not seen the Thorium Reactor theory before?

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by mainidh

1. I wish GROWN FOLKS would stop acting like everybody should know how to spell every word!!!

2. OP can you go in depth about the "chatting with Osiris"?

I wish GROWN FOLKS would learn how to spell words properly. This isn't kindergarten.

The rest is speculation, so ...

Arrogance kills.... Get over yourself, and don't comment on my comment, comment on the topic.

Oh Mr Mind, you know that aint gunna happen.

I can - well lets be honest, I just can.. Comment on your comment as much as the post.

I don't mean to be abrasive.. that's not my intent. Just don't tell me what to tell me what not to do! Or else I'll post haste at you again, and your mother smells of elderberries!

*please let them understant a monty joke*

Aye, bid yoo adyoo, seer!

<< 1  2  3   >>

join