It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

JUST had an Apithany !!! The Pyramids were Thorium Reactor's!!!

page: 3
8
<< 1  2    4 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by James1982

Originally posted by KingArthur
Well the video i posted in the OP has some interesting info and Thorium has been suppressed since the 60's. I think we need to make this Viral and hold the TPTB feet to the Fire!


It's not "TPTB" that are stopping us from using Thorium, it's the liberal tree-hugging hippy "environmentalists" (emphasis on "mental")

They are the ones that stop the new construction of ANY new nuclear reactors in this country, regardless of being a traditional reactor or a Thorium reactor.

If these liberal environmentalists would shut up, or people would just stop listening to them, then we COULD build Thorium reactors.

Place the blame where it's due!


There is no need to build them when there are other more safer way to develop energy. Solar, wind, tidal, geo thermal are safer forms of energy without the hazardous radiation which even thorium produces. We just need to weed out the con artist and get people who are in it for the energy production not the money.




posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   
It's "epiphany".

Sources?



posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Well I see that not many have even read about Thorium a piece the size of a small rock that can fit in the your hand can power your house and car for your whole life with no harmful effects. Really tree hugger's ? And as far as the comment about writing on the inside of the pyramids there are none inside the large pyramid which is really the one that was the reactor
doesn't take much for a house so a thorium reactor of that size probably Powered all of Atlantis.
edit on 26-7-2012 by KingArthur because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Thorium? It doesn't actually make logical sense for it to be in a ancient pyramid.



posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Well, do you have any evidence for this epiphany?

Anyway, S&F for thorium reactors. Very interesting stuff!





posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by KingArthur
at least their tryin to Learn.


good job someone is



posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by LizzieBennett
In my experience, when ppl critisize u for spelling is because their jealous,


im very jelaous that you can't spell "they're"



posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by LizzieBennett
In my experience, when ppl critisize u for spelling is because their jealous, cuz they didn't think of spelling it that way first.

There's a difference between spelling mistakes, especially given the international nature of this site, and words that are just plain wrong! At least with a spelling mistake someone from another country can work out what is meant but when the word only makes sense phonetically to a native speaker this just makes it very difficult for non native speakers to understand.



posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by James1982

Originally posted by KingArthur
Well the video i posted in the OP has some interesting info and Thorium has been suppressed since the 60's. I think we need to make this Viral and hold the TPTB feet to the Fire!


It's not "TPTB" that are stopping us from using Thorium, it's the liberal tree-hugging hippy "environmentalists" (emphasis on "mental")

They are the ones that stop the new construction of ANY new nuclear reactors in this country, regardless of being a traditional reactor or a Thorium reactor.

If these liberal environmentalists would shut up, or people would just stop listening to them, then we COULD build Thorium reactors.

Place the blame where it's due!

Anyone who thinks using a controlled nuclear explosion to boil water is a maniac! A nuclear power station is nothing more than a glorified kettle and I find it astonishing that we use such dangerous technology to quite literally boil water. The proverbial sledgehammer to crack a nut comes to mind.

We have big bright thing in the sky that irradiates the entire planet with 1.5kw per sq m and we are so dumb we cannot organise ourselves to utilise this free clean energy effectively.



posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   
I didn't read any of this op as the thread title isn't even correctly spelled. Epiphany is not spelled apiphany.



posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Im sorry, however I am slightly confused. Is there any shred of evidence for the Egyptian Pyramids ever having been used a "Thorium Reactors"?

Because India is going to be using them, China and quite possibly Israel also. Now ive never actualy been on the inside of a Thorium Reactor, it may be a Thorium Reactor is infact a giant stone pyramid, however what ive read on the internet suggests otherwise, Thorium Reactors apparently look like enormous space rockets with all sorts cutting edge engineering crammed inside and apparently Thorium Reactors require billions of dollars, decades of research and more billions of dollars, demands some of the highest level of technology any given society has, including the man power too run it.

Now, how did the Egyptians accommodate all this with a big stone pyramid?

Also where is the radioactive waste?, although Thorium is considerably "cleaner" lets say, it still produces radioactive waste.



posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   
You'd think they'd utilize the spherical structure if that was their intended purpose.



Originally posted by KingArthur
I was chatting with Osiris and we were watching and talking about this video about Thorium which we have been following this technology. I had a vision of the Pyramids generating Energy thru this chemical reaction and then i remembered the Ancient Aliens showed where the one guy was talking about it being a chemical reaction building . Voila !!!

www.popsci.com...
edit on 26-7-2012 by KingArthur because: link update



posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by mainidh


And people such as those who say ppl and u, should read the T&C where it states that txt speech is not to be used.

Oh but then, you make your own rules, you rebels..

I shud no betah then 2 botha, rite?!


Wow, really?

Now that seems a bit excessive. Regulating the way people can spell words on the internet, and a conspiracy site of all places, is just ridiculous and unnecessary. I think ATS should lighten up a little.

edit on 27-7-2012 by Renegade2283 because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by KingArthur
Yes and i just came up with this talking to Osiris . we have been keeping an eye on Thorium for a while now. Yes and sometimes i choose to change the spelling on a word to spark interest ,thanks for the Defense and Osiris is a memeber here also.
edit on 26-7-2012 by KingArthur because: addition


They all thought you was talking to the God!



posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by KingArthur
Did I ask anyone to comment on the word ? NO. Stick to the Topic Please.


Actually, what's more annoying is your claim that you did (and do) this type of thing - atrocious spelling - ON PURPOSE to make your title stand out or whatever... So, in my opinion you asked for the comments on your word butchery. And, MODS, this would seem to me to make any deleted posts about it fair game and the censorship of those posts (so long as they were civil) premature, at best.

Not that I really believe you did it with any forethought at all, mind you ( and, in fact, were just too lazy or so psyched to pull the trigger and get your thread up quickly no matter how shoddily constructed that you simply made a mistake... And refuse to admit same).

Anyway. On topic: I'd be interested in any proof of your speculation. Why did you choose thorium? Why not anti-matter or H or something? What made you come up with the theory in the first place? Something had to trigger your thought processes.



posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   
because it relates to an Ancient alien show where the concept was that it was giant hydrogen reactor . Thus a form of CHEMICAL reaction thru a mixture of element's is what arose my awareness to the vision.



posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Char-Lee

Originally posted by KingArthur
Yes and i just came up with this talking to Osiris . we have been keeping an eye on Thorium for a while now. Yes and sometimes i choose to change the spelling on a word to spark interest ,thanks for the Defense and Osiris is a memeber here also.
edit on 26-7-2012 by KingArthur because: addition


They all thought you was talking to the God!


Yes I knew that in the moments i was writing that also cont-rare to others thinking or perception's.



posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by KingArthur
because it relates to an Ancient alien show where the concept was that it was giant hydrogen reactor . Thus a form of CHEMICAL reaction thru a mixture of element's is what arose my awareness to the vision.


Oh. OK. Thanks. I'm still looking into this. Guess I'll have to take a look at that show to examine their thinking/reasoning...



posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   
So there is essentialy zero evidence for the giant pyramids ever having been used as anything like a nuclear power station then to generate electricity and or energy?



posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by yorkshirelad

Anyone who thinks using a controlled nuclear explosion to boil water is a maniac! A nuclear power station is nothing more than a glorified kettle and I find it astonishing that we use such dangerous technology to quite literally boil water. The proverbial sledgehammer to crack a nut comes to mind.

We have big bright thing in the sky that irradiates the entire planet with 1.5kw per sq m and we are so dumb we cannot organise ourselves to utilise this free clean energy effectively.


Solar energy is a great way to generate power... but we just aren't "there" yet. Until new technology comes along that's much cheaper to produce and provides a much higher power output compared to current solar cells, we still need something to generate power. Energy must be produced to manufacture solar cells, and to do research into solar power generation.

If your issue with nuclear power is the aspect of boiling water, then you must take issue with coal, natural gas, etc power generating as well. All means to generate power that come from spinning an electrical generator, aside from hydro, comes from boiling water and using the steam to spin a generator. And there are no nuclear explosions at power plants, controlled or otherwise.

Personally I would like to see every single house and building in the entire country covered in solar cells. This would do a great deal to decentralize and relieve stress from the power grid. The issue here is cost. Many people can't afford to do such a thing.

A power grid consisting of nothing but hydro, nuclear (thorium) and decentralized solar would be the best bet. If solar technology gets good enough we could even scratch off hydro and nuclear.



new topics

top topics



 
8
<< 1  2    4 >>

log in

join