It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JUST had an Apithany !!! The Pyramids were Thorium Reactor's!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by KingArthur
]

An Apithany is an Arthur epiphany!

yes, and it generally fills the whole room!

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Thanks MODS , seems like the kids OR Spooks want to soil my thread ,To close to the truth maybe No Trolls allowed bwahahahah.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by OsirisIndigo

]

yes, and it generally fills the whole room!

'hmm me thinks those Thorium Apithany's are quite... musical!
j/k my love.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Klassified
What's an "Apithany"? Is that anything like an epiphany?

So, are you saying the pyramids were basically nuclear power plants? And if so, to power what? And when?

I like it.

I'll check out the vid and links for answers to my questions.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Thorium is a naturally-occurring, slightly radioactive metal discovered in 1828 by the Swedish chemist Jons Jakob Berzelius, who named it after Thor, the Norse god of thunder. It is found in small amounts in most rocks and soils, where it is about three times more abundant than uranium. Soil commonly contains an average of around 6 parts per million (ppm) of thorium.

www.world-nuclear.org...

What made me think of in the beginning was that Thor is Known as the God of lightning and Thunder , thus bringing Electrical energy to the earth.
edit on 26-7-2012 by KingArthur because: addition

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   
interesting info: www.world-nuclear.org...

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   
China's going for it : www.telegraph.co.uk...

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Klassified
What's an "Apithany"?

They are much like crepes, very delicious. By the way, what are long, hard and delicious? Adjectives.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by LizzieBennett
China's going for it : www.telegraph.co.uk...

This passed unnoticed –except by a small of band of thorium enthusiasts – but it may mark the passage of strategic leadership in energy policy from an inert and status-quo West to a rising technological power willing to break the mould.

If China’s dash for thorium power succeeds, it will vastly alter the global energy landscape and may avert a calamitous conflict over resources as Asia’s industrial revolutions clash head-on with the West’s entrenched consumption.

Hmmmm yes mighty interesting stuff here and BTW the moon is abundant with Thorium. and it's everywhere on earth.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   
So Thorium is something that could have replaced Dangerous Nuclear with Safe Nuclear but the MIC had a different Idea and I'M sure Westinghouse and GE did too.
edit on 26-7-2012 by KingArthur because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-7-2012 by KingArthur because: change

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by My.mind.is.mine
1. I wish GROWN FOLKS would stop acting like everybody should know how to spell every word!!!

2. OP can you go in depth about the "chatting with Osiris"?

I wish GROWN FOLKS would learn how to spell words properly. This isn't kindergarten.

The rest is speculation, so ...

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by LizzieBennett
In my experience, when ppl critisize u for spelling is because their jealous, cuz they didn't think of spelling it that way first.

No, it's just really annoying, because this is the internet. A simple search can prevent all of this.

And people such as those who say ppl and u, should read the T&C where it states that txt speech is not to be used.

Oh but then, you make your own rules, you rebels..

I shud no betah then 2 botha, rite?!

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by mainidh

Originally posted by My.mind.is.mine
1. I wish GROWN FOLKS would stop acting like everybody should know how to spell every word!!!

2. OP can you go in depth about the "chatting with Osiris"?

I wish GROWN FOLKS would learn how to spell words properly. This isn't kindergarten.

The rest is speculation, so ...

Arrogance kills.... Get over yourself, and don't comment on my comment, comment on the topic.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Did I ask anyone to comment on the word ? NO. Stick to the Topic Please.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   
I find your thread very interesting. I will do some research. Good thread.

www.reuters.com...
edit on 26-7-2012 by nighthawk1954 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   
interesting concept OP, you may be onto something.
i always though there was something more to them.

i'm off to do more reading on this.

as for the spelling gods.. bite me. he got it close enough everyone knew what it ment, so whats the big deal?

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by OsirisIndigo
The Egyptians came in and filled the rest with their trappings and graffiti and rest is history!

If that is the case, then why/how is there Egyptian graffiti in areas of the pyramid that have been closed off for thousands of years, and only opened somewhat recently when early explorers busted holes all over inside the Pyramid?

This graffiti had to have been placed there when they were built, because there was no entry or exit in the areas it was found. Access to the area was only achieved through busting through the walls, and this was done in modern times.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Well the video i posted in the OP has some interesting info and Thorium has been suppressed since the 60's. I think we need to make this Viral and hold the TPTB feet to the Fire!

It's not "TPTB" that are stopping us from using Thorium, it's the liberal tree-hugging hippy "environmentalists" (emphasis on "mental")

They are the ones that stop the new construction of ANY new nuclear reactors in this country, regardless of being a traditional reactor or a Thorium reactor.

If these liberal environmentalists would shut up, or people would just stop listening to them, then we COULD build Thorium reactors.

Place the blame where it's due!

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   

So Thorium is something that could have replaced Dangerous Nuclear with Safe Nuclear but the MIC had a different Idea and I'M sure Westinghouse and GE did too.
edit on 26-7-2012 by KingArthur because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-7-2012 by KingArthur because: change

Once again, it's not "TPTB" the MIC, or big corporations blocking new nuclear reactors from being built. It's the environmentalists. They have forced a moratorium on ALL new nuclear reactors, this has been going on for decades. They don't care to research and find out how safe Thorium reactors are. Being well-informed isn't their modus operandi.

The government or corporations would have nothing to gain from stopping Thorium reactors from being built. It's not like they are free. They would sell you the power from a Thorium reactor just like they would sell you the power from a traditional nuclear power plant. There is no difference to them. They still make money, you still pay. I'm sure big energy companies would be very happy to be able to build Thorium reactors. Then they wouldn't have to deal with as many expensive safety related issues, which means more profit for them.

Once again, please places the blame where it's due. It's not the corporations fault, or the government, or the MIC. Aside from actually being factually incorrect, it doesn't even make logical sense for any of them to be against Thorium Reactors.

Make sure to check under your bed for the boogyman when you go to bed tonight, since you seem to see him everywhere.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join