It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

UAVs deployed in Aurora CO July 25, 2012

page: 1
2

log in

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Hey ATS members,

Many of us are residents of the Denver Colorado area and have obviously been greatly affected by the Batman masscre. I must start this thread with an apology, knowing what is important to ATS members regarding posts like this (proof) and unfortunately I cannot provide any. Hopefully there are other members in the Denver/Aurora area that saw and recorded what I failed to record yesterday.

I was playing Volleyball with my family and friends at James A. Bible park in Denver (between Monaco and Quebec on Yale) yesterday evening between 6:30pm and 8:30pm. I was in sporting attire and intentionally left my cell phone at home because my pockets are too small in my sports shorts, this choice is what I am apologizing for, due to this choice I have no video of what I saw.

As soon as I got out of my vehicle to join my friends I noticed along the eastern horizon (my estimates about 2.5 miles east and 1 mile north of my location) a small aircraft flying at low speeds and low altitude. I wish I had a better way of knowing exactly what height it was flying at, but it was well below cloud height and flying only about 20/30 mph. This is a guess.

I am the son of 2 USAF officers and my father was the designer of the majority of the Buckley AFB "golfball" satelite units (identifying charicteristic). I have been around aviation my whole life, and without question this was a UAV drone and easily identified as such by even regular "joes". It circled at least 7/8 times along the exact same path (big square around what I assumed would be where the shootings took place) duiring the 2 hours I observed its behavior. At about 8:00pm a second drone joined the first in the same path, but now they were appearing twice as frequently due to twice as many. I was amazed at actually seeing them being used in civilian airspace.

I pointed them out to my group and to my amazment they didn't care. 2 of them said "good, added security." At first some of them thought it was not a UAV (as expected) but after looking at it move for all of 10 seconds no body could claim it was anything other then a UAV. We just kept playing Volleyball and I kept being upset I had no video evidence knowing I was going to create this thread today about what I saw.

So did anyone else in the Denver/Aurora Colorado area get any video of the 2 UAV units I witnessed last night circling the I225/Aurora Mall/Buckley AFB route? If so please post it here so I can stop feeling terrible about not being able to record it.

Also is this just a standard survalence protocal when an event of the shootings magnitude occurs, I am sure if any event would warrent this authorization it would be a mass murder?

I still felt it was a violation of privacy, should I feel this way?

and the last question to you ATSers (remember it IS a conspiracy theory site):

Does this have more to do with pre-event survalance of the Buckley AFB and surrounding defence contractor infrastructure in preparation for the London Olympics false flag attack and the role Denver will play in the execution of the WW3 after the US capitol of Washington DC is attacked, remember in the operation Blackjack comic series and the DIA murals, Denver was assigned as the new seat of power in the Western Hemisphere NWO?

I know that last one is WAY out there.....or.....???

God Bless,




posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by ElohimJD
Hey ATS members,

Many of us are residents of the Denver Colorado area and have obviously been greatly affected by the Batman masscre. I must start this thread with an apology, knowing what is important to ATS members regarding posts like this (proof) and unfortunately I cannot provide any. Hopefully there are other members in the Denver/Aurora area that saw and recorded what I failed to record yesterday.

I was playing Volleyball with my family and friends at James A. Bible park in Denver (between Monaco and Quebec on Yale) yesterday evening between 6:30pm and 8:30pm. I was in sporting attire and intentionally left my cell phone at home because my pockets are too small in my sports shorts, this choice is what I am apologizing for, due to this choice I have no video of what I saw.

As soon as I got out of my vehicle to join my friends I noticed along the eastern horizon (my estimates about 2.5 miles east and 1 mile north of my location) a small aircraft flying at low speeds and low altitude. I wish I had a better way of knowing exactly what height it was flying at, but it was well below cloud height and flying only about 20/30 mph. This is a guess.

I am the son of 2 USAF officers and my father was the designer of the majority of the Buckley AFB "golfball" satelite units (identifying charicteristic). I have been around aviation my whole life, and without question this was a UAV drone and easily identified as such by even regular "joes". It circled at least 7/8 times along the exact same path (big square around what I assumed would be where the shootings took place) duiring the 2 hours I observed its behavior. At about 8:00pm a second drone joined the first in the same path, but now they were appearing twice as frequently due to twice as many. I was amazed at actually seeing them being used in civilian airspace.

I pointed them out to my group and to my amazment they didn't care. 2 of them said "good, added security." At first some of them thought it was not a UAV (as expected) but after looking at it move for all of 10 seconds no body could claim it was anything other then a UAV. We just kept playing Volleyball and I kept being upset I had no video evidence knowing I was going to create this thread today about what I saw.

So did anyone else in the Denver/Aurora Colorado area get any video of the 2 UAV units I witnessed last night circling the I225/Aurora Mall/Buckley AFB route? If so please post it here so I can stop feeling terrible about not being able to record it.

Also is this just a standard survalence protocal when an event of the shootings magnitude occurs, I am sure if any event would warrent this authorization it would be a mass murder?

I still felt it was a violation of privacy, should I feel this way?

and the last question to you ATSers (remember it IS a conspiracy theory site):

Does this have more to do with pre-event survalance of the Buckley AFB and surrounding defence contractor infrastructure in preparation for the London Olympics false flag attack and the role Denver will play in the execution of the WW3 after the US capitol of Washington DC is attacked, remember in the operation Blackjack comic series and the DIA murals, Denver was assigned as the new seat of power in the Western Hemisphere NWO?

I know that last one is WAY out there.....or.....???

God Bless,


Unfortunately we better get used to seeing them. They are now a part of our lives and culture. Some culture, huh?



posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bilk22
Unfortunately we better get used to seeing them. They are now a part of our lives and culture. Some culture, huh?


Screw that.... Is there a plan B?



posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Plan B:




Line 2



posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by emsed1
 


Is that a bicycle powered, compressed air, potato cannon?


To the OP...
I remember Denver being on the lists that circulated ATS for UAV surveillance. These things were going to appear in your skies with or without the theatre shooting.



posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
I love how anyone that posts these kinds of posts have "always been around aviation" and have a parent that had a lot to do with the military but yet they have no pics or video of it.Good job guy i only believe maybe half of your story.



posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by indy0725
I love how anyone that posts these kinds of posts have "always been around aviation" and have a parent that had a lot to do with the military but yet they have no pics or video of it.Good job guy i only believe maybe half of your story.


lol.

My Father is Col (ret) Tommy L. Brazie USAF - former director of aerospace engineering, designer of the Titan IV rocket propulsion system, Delta space craft, assisted in the design of the "star wars" program and the "golf ball" satelite receptors at Buckley.

My Grandfather (dad's side) was Cpt Charles L. Brazie and was part of the first graduating class of the Army Air Corp in WW2, second in his class; chose bomber rather then fighter; only one of top 10 to survive the war.

I am third generation military brat, I undersatnd your skepticism as this site forces you to be so; but you are wrong and your assumption is foolish with a bit of undertanding.

If you wouldlike to stop being "that guy" feel free to research my family, and everything I have mentioned is 100% true.

I feel terrible about the no pics/video for this exact reason, but it doesn't matter. Good job "guy", nice contribution.

God Bless,
edit on 26-7-2012 by ElohimJD because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready
reply to post by emsed1
 


Is that a bicycle powered, compressed air, potato cannon?


To the OP...
I remember Denver being on the lists that circulated ATS for UAV surveillance. These things were going to appear in your skies with or without the theatre shooting.

Yes I know.

It was just so disheartening to actually see it finally begin. At least it wasn't a suprise to me by any stretch.

God Bless,



posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by ElohimJD

Originally posted by indy0725
I love how anyone that posts these kinds of posts have "always been around aviation" and have a parent that had a lot to do with the military but yet they have no pics or video of it.Good job guy i only believe maybe half of your story.


lol.

My Father is Col (ret) Tommy L. Brazie USAF - former director of aerospace engineering, designer of the Titan IV rocket propulsion system, Delta space craft, assisted in the design of the "star wars" program and the "golf ball" satelite receptors at Buckley.

My Grandfather (dad's side) was Cpt Charles L. Brazie and was part of the first graduating class of the Army Air Corp in WW2, second in his class; chose bomber rather then fighter; only one of top 10 to survive the war.

I am third generation military brat, I undersatnd your skepticism as this site forces you to be so; but you are wrong and your assumption is foolish with a bit of undertanding.

If you wouldlike to stop being "that guy" feel free to research my family, and everything I have mentioned is 100% true.

I feel terrible about the no pics/video for this exact reason, but it doesn't matter. Good job "guy", nice contribution.

God Bless,
edit on 26-7-2012 by ElohimJD because: (no reason given)



You tell me to research your family and are name dropping.Who says you didn't just research some names like that and put them on here?You could easily lie about it still.



posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   
So either I was right and you were lying or I must have made you mad.Which was it buddy?




top topics



 
2

log in

join