It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Predicting Teleportation Of My Mind

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   
This is my second mind left that my soul has with body here on earth.

It should be teleported by my soul since the soul is an infinity.

It should be teleported this second half of this very year.

Here it is July 26 now.

Somewhere within the remaining days of this year left my mind should be teleported to a really great place preferred by the real living fairies.

My mind was teleported before, two times for two years in a row. This year will make for the third in the row. There will be no exception to the row factored in. Just a fair exchange when I blow this hoe. Let the punks know.

Do any of you have minds that can be teleported by your infinity (soul) like me and my soul mate?

Long time ago there was this cloud with cut out shapes in it, soaring though the sky. I think it now meant I'm no angel by the eagle shape with a large left wing since angels have eagle wings. And I'm no wizard by the wizard shape centered since wizards are way too cartoonish type magical almost most of the time, and I'm no God by the sun shape (since the sun is worshipped like it is a God come to my realization). Shapes were cut out in sytle to mean I am not any of those things to my surprize in the here and now. Seeing that cloud was something mystical truely indeed.
edit on 26-7-2012 by WarJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

Interesting. What is the purpose of the body jumping?

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

When you do this I wonder if there are monitoring devices somewhere hidden that can see you as you leave. Also I think you can out run the devices
if your trying to go to a location where none are to moniter within this universe. Is this teleportation associated with being able to see your self outside the body for many cannot do that its hard for them to manifest out side their non flesh bodies (not just humans). And where is the GOAL when you teleport?

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

Is this another way of stating your belief that you have been "raptured" a few times before?

Or is this something altogether different that you have also done before and expect to do again?

Could you please answer this as you have ignored all my questions in your past threads on this subject?

Do you still also believe that all other humans besides yourself are "biological robots" only here to cause you grief?
edit on 7/26/2012 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join