It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your Dream City/Future

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Hello, this is kind of a game/fun inquiry:

If you imagine that anything, literally anything would be possible (no rules, no laws against this or that, what would be your city of dreams, the most beautiful and futuristic/fantastic city unimaginable?
Dubaï for now is considered the most futuristic, but it is not enoughly, if you consider Star Wars, Star Trek, Thor.
So (with pictures or drawings, if possible), what would be your dream city (can be an entire city, or just singles buildings, interiors, architectures; and even, cars, clothing, accessories, etc...). More like what would be your dream 2100ish future-city-style; what should represent our new era?

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by starheart

Well, for starters, a society that would tolerate nudity. I wish that clothes were an option, not a requirement. Let's start there.

:-)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   

edit on 7/26/2012 by mbernardin because: Sorry for the double post. Darn Internet!

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by mbernardin

I totally agree. The person's clothing desire should be their own business. I mean, we all love sci-fi movies because in a city, everyone has a different hair style, clothing style, and in my country, we can't even accept the burqa of the muslim, and the traditionals accessories of a sikh.

edit on 26-7-2012 by starheart because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Anything else? Anybody?

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   

This is a great thread idea!

I like this tower, in Lord of the Rings: stuffpoint.com...

The higher, the better.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   
I think an underwater city would be awesome... full 3D movement would be awesome; you could just float to the top of a skyscraper.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by irontoad30
I think an underwater city would be awesome... full 3D movement would be awesome; you could just float to the top of a skyscraper.

Yeah, that too. And it would be even cool if you could incorporate above-water city (islands, for example, with each a different theme [Renaissance, fantasy, futuristic], with the underground city.
I'm also thinking about big towers, you know, Star-Wars, Fifth Element, Cloud Atlas type. And, if technology is permitting, sky-cities. Floating cities.

new topics

top topics

join