It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A possible reason why ufo disclosure is been suppressed .

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla

Originally posted by fourthmeal

Because the collective consciousness of the souls that inhabit this sphere (Earth) do not currently permit such a visitation. Our higher selves already know all of these things, but in the experience that is the School of Earth, the School of Duality, learning that we are One with these "outer space" beings (who are actually our brethren) may be a bit of a spoiler. I think when our collective selves realize that this 3D world is but an illusion and that we are all One and the same, then you may find our relatives popping in for a visit and a hug.

Things have to follow a plan, like a school schedule. You don't jump straight into advanced calculus without first learning your basic math skills. I will say that what I just said about permission may be something that could soon be the past, as many, many more souls now truly want to meet their ancestors from the stars. But on the whole, we're not quite ready yet. Almost there.

"higher self" ???

Is this the self that takes lots of recreational chemicals to make themself get "higher"?

Sorry, but, all that new age ufo religion vomit has gotten way old.

Do you have any proof of any of this?

edit on 26-7-2012 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)

lol and you call yourself a scientist?
a "scientist" unwilling to experiment or examine evidence :shk:

has it occurred to you that practices that have endured the test of time [over 40,000 years AT LEAST]
just might have something to them?
also drugs are not needed

they are merely the oldest, surest, and most radical method

also the subject of this thread is disclosure
not psychadelics/entheogens

so you'd better stop as it might derail the thread or even get it 404'd

unless that's your intention

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Soylent Green Is People

Originally posted by fourthmeal...The negative entities that thrive on this planet's negative polarity only can do so with our permission....

Can you explain in detail what a negative entity is -- i.e., something about their physiology that makes them "negative", and something about why they would thrive in negative polarity?

Also, considering that the Earth is overall neutral (not overall negative), and that localized pockets of negative polarity (such as parts of the ground or parts of clouds in a thunderstorm) is NOT something that would be unique to the earth, why would negative entities flock here. The same physics that creates localized negative charged area here on earth would be present on other planets. Jupiter and Saturn have pockets of negativity in their clouds, and I'm sure other planets in the galaxy have the same, considering physics is the same.

Think of Duality. There is Service to Self (the negative polarization), and the Service to Others (positive.) Here on Earth, a 3D density/dimension planet, we are to experience both so to know the experience, lifetime after lifetime until the life lessons are learned. Think about what STS or STO mean. Service to Self means that by serving oneself over the needs of others, you are denying the inherent oneness in all things, and this is the negative path. The STO path is the acknowledgement that service to others IS serving oneself, because by serving others it is the same as serving yourself. It is the acknowledgement of the TRUTH, that this is all an illusion of separation, chosen by you.

The negative path seems evil to most, including me when I use standard cognitive thinking. But in the long run, one must know the negative path to chose the positive. It is through great tribulation and difficulty that the best growth of the soul comes. Just like the hottest fires make the best steel, etc.

Keep in mind, its not like I fully understand every facet of this. I just have the broad picture and I am constantly putting the little pieces in the middle in as I go. But I am on the path.

edit on 26-7-2012 by fourthmeal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   

the ones who fund the election campaigns ,the same ones who own the banks,power companies and oil refineries? The reason i think is to suppress a free energy propulsion system which would make deep space travel more feasible and could be adapted to create power without the massive overheads or profits, making "them" redundant

That's essentially it.

That doesn't explain why aliens wouldn't simply announce their existence by -- say -- landing a craft in the middle of the field of a televised football game.

What if they had a "prime directive" where they can't interfere with the development of humanity unless we ask.

But there would be huge profits to be made by the people who manufacture the power plants and build the spaceships

The elitist culture naturally cultivates a hatred for the rest of society, they look at people as cattle and inferior - they don't think people deserve it. They want to horde this technology for themselves.

Because the collective consciousness...

This is it. We need to collectively ask.

Do you have any proof of any of this?

There are a number of correlating NDE's which have the same findings.

the theory that they are already here. Have been here for a long time coming and going when they please

Yup. they obviously have the technology for this.

Can you explain in detail what a negative entity is

It's an ideology , service to self. Being selfish. depleting resources. It's all about manipulation, lies, etc.

Think of Duality....

This guy knows what he's talking about.
edit on 26-7-2012 by Utopia2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   

So going back to my first post about aliens being complicit in hiding their existence from us. It sound like you are saying that the aliens are hidings their existence from us (if they truly are visiting earth) because we are not ready (for our own good?), but could make themselves known to us if they wanted.

Yeah that's pretty much it. Quick study?

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by CiAlice

So going back to my first post about aliens being complicit in hiding their existence from us. It sound like you are saying that the aliens are hidings their existence from us (if they truly are visiting earth) because we are not ready (for our own good?), but could make themselves known to us if they wanted.

So you disagree with the OP

The OP says that it is the evil PTB running the Earth governments who are the ones keeping the idea of alien existence from us. However, according to you, the aliens are complicit with the government, and just as responsible for the hiding of their existence from us -- it's NOT just the Earth governments doing so.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Orkojoker

My personal hunch is that they don't know what exactly is going on, but they realize they have no control over whatever it is. Probably best to just pretend it's not there.

I think this is a fantastic theory. I believe I have read this in some of your other posts. Anyone familiar with the way the United States government and/or military operates recognizes this as a completely plausible Modus Operandi. I have never believed the American government has ever made contact with any extraterrestrial species. I don't believe we were sophisticated enough in the 1950's to be anything other than dangerous, mostly to ourselves. Fast forward to America 2012, not only are we a complete danger to ourselves and the rest of the world, but dangerous to future generations.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   

evil PTB running the Earth governments who are the ones keeping the idea of alien existence from us. However, according to you, the aliens are complicit with the government, and just as responsible for the hiding of their existence from us -- it's NOT just the Earth governments doing so.

I believe they will only reveal themselves if we ask. I believe the ET's have a prime directive not to directly interfere with our development. I believe the only circumstances where aliens would reveal themselves without us asking is if the negative ET's reveal themselves and attempt to manipulate humanity.

The reason why the government keeps a lid on the situation are a number of reasons that have already been mentioned here, and more.

What if the governments/elites had the option of working with either "good" (service to others) or bad (service to self) aliens. The STS aliens would secretly give governments technology for war and negative purposes, but the STO aliens would give governments "free energy" technology, technology to improve health and conditions of the planet , only if the government gave up all it's weapons.

Anyways, we can't go thinking everyone in the government is trying to be the bad guys. These were choices made a long time ago by a few individuals. Ultimately those people within the government who support the STS aliens need to be arrested and brought to justice.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by CiAlice

So you disagree with the OP

The OP says that it is the evil PTB running the Earth governments who are the ones keeping the idea of alien existence from us. However, according to you, the aliens are complicit with the government, and just as responsible for the hiding of their existence from us -- it's NOT just the Earth governments doing so.

You're quacking and barking, I never said any such thing.

And I am offended!!!!!

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Or the et's do not want to be known. I think they are in bed with world governments.And the agenda would not bode well for the people.
edit on 28-7-2012 by DarthFazer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
reply to post by krs678

The reason i think is to suppress a free energy propulsion system which would make deep space travel more feasible and could be adapted to create power without the massive overheads or profits, making "them" redundant

But there would be huge profits to be made by the people who manufacture the power plants and build the spaceships. Why miss out on an opportunity to make money?

Huge profits, Probably. Massive investment. Assured. Who knows what the business model and case is but this I can offer? "They" do.

If it was more profitable for us not to be encumbered by an oil-based energy infrastructure, profiteering would force the move to whatever the more glowing results were to be realized.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarthFazer
Or the et's do not want to be known. I think they are in bed with world governments.And the agenda would not bode well for the people.

Exactly. If ET visitation of earth is happening (and I'm not saying it definitely is -- but for the sake of this argument let's say it is) then it isn't simply the "big bad government" keeping this wondrous knowledge (and all that come with it) from us, but the aliens would need to be complicit in this deception. If the aliens wanted humans to know they exist, they could easily do so.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarthFazer

Exactly. If ET visitation of earth is happening (and I'm not saying it definitely is -- but for the sake of this argument let's say it is) then it isn't simply the "big bad government" keeping this wondrous knowledge (and all that come with it) from us, but the aliens would need to be complicit in this deception. If the aliens wanted humans to know they exist, they could easily do so.

Why would they want us to know of their existence? If we are being visited it's most likely for their own benefit and not ours. Proof of alien visitations would really shake up the world as we know it.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   

You have nothing to substantiate that [extraterrestrial] aliens exist, for that matter the interdimensional model fits much of the alien presence much more succinctly.

From an interdimensional POV, it could very well be that these alien-entities have control over certain aspects of their visitations here and little to no control over other aspects (such as physical presence). Complicity is aligned with capability always.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Soylent Green Is People

I think if aliens exist here it is the aliens themselves that dont wanna show or they have agreed with the goody gov to not show to people. So either way it's not entirely the gov's decision, aliens could do whatever they want if they weren't asked or 'signed' a Grenada Treaty (allegedly)

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Disclosure may be advantageous to the military industrial complex that needs a steady supply of new enemies evidenced by the recent war on terror; bombing rubble into finer rubble across the plains and mountains of the Middle East

I guess Carol Rosin already covered this idea when she related the thoughts of Wernher Von Braun: "And remember Carol, the last card is the alien card. We are going to have to build space-based weapons against aliens and all of it is a lie"

Perhaps this is the next step for the military industrial complex hence the FEMA camps and extensive state powers for the surveillance and detention of private citizens whom following disclosure may resort to all manner of mayhem and mischief

Certainly the potential for individual abductions, even after the threat of wholesale invasion has been debated away, would result in calls for the military and security services to protect the public against such violations

Perhaps disclosure will occur when the state has the technology to confront these extraterrestrial challenges. As the original poster suggests this may be a last stand for the aristocrats pending the dissemination of super-advanced technology through human society

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by quantumfluctuation

I guess Carol Rosin already covered this idea when she related the thoughts of Wernher Von Braun: "And remember Carol, the last card is the alien card. We are going to have to build space-based weapons against aliens and all of it is a lie"

Reach back and dig out exactly what Von Braun supposedly said. Do you see what is missing in his chain of events?

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by CiAlice

Communists, asteroids, then aliens. I guess he omitted radicalised religious terrorists ?

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by quantumfluctuation
reply to post by CiAlice

Communists, asteroids, then aliens. I guess he omitted radicalised religious terrorists ?

If that is what you call "asteroids", yes.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Let me put in this way. My grandfather worked at the Nevada Test Site, in the Air Force as a "trigger man", one of the guys that runs out and arms the nuke, then runs like hell back to the "safe" zone and admires the fireworks. He didn't start there, but was recruited after he joined the Force, due to his abilities and no doubt his "willingness to stay quiet." He joked with me saying, despite the crazy things he did and saw, he didn't seem to get paid anymore than the rest of them, which he didn't find too fair. Now he's gone so I'm pretty vocal about what he told me; I think its time people learn the truth. He didn't have all the answers he just sat me down when I visited a few years before he passed, and he explained what he saw with his own eyes. You see, being in this position he was, often in the huge maze of underground bunkers and tunnels, he got to glimpse things that weren't meant to be seen. Most of us know about at least from the pics. He said he on more than one occasion saw other beings there, collaborating with us. He said they didn't look that much different in actuality, but their mannerisms and stature was a bit different. He commented that the MIB movie had a saying talking about what is seen in tabloids is usually the truth, and he chuckled on more than one occasion saying that this joke had more truth in it than people realize. Basically what he said is that there is more advanced technology given to us by other beings than we make ourselves, and the military industrial complex takes credit for the "inventions" like IC's, lasers, teflon, etc. but all these got assistance from ET help, indirectly.

He didn't fear them, neither do I. I think these were negative polarity ET's but that's just a guess since they were working with military and the military industrial complex seems to be the "problem" lately. I do believe there are factions of each kind entrenched in the system, fighting a bit of a frequency war with our collective consciousness.

I also believe the Law of One information obtained over the years, as well as the "Seth" information. All of this combined with my Grandfather's words coalesce into what I have turned into a basic picture of the situation we are in. I also listen to my spirit when it talks with me. Mostly I just get huge batches of synchronicity which I use like 1/10th mile road markers to make sure I'm still on the right road.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Ho-ho-ho

Dec 21st Santa will come in a flying saurcer to give you a present. And if that doesn't happen after the 4th August disclosure didn't happen, there's 2013, and 2014, hey did you know 2013 is considered special due to the number 13, so dates in all shapes and sizes will be announced in 2013 ... for disclosure..

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join