It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A possible reason why ufo disclosure is been suppressed .

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 08:06 AM
link   
hi there atm readers
I have a thought on why the presence of ufos is been suppressed ,could it be the people behind the government, the ones who fund the election campaigns ,the same ones who own the banks,power companies and oil refineries?
The reason i think is to suppress a free energy propulsion system which would make deep space travel more feasible and could be adapted to create power without the massive overheads or profits, making "them" redundant
views?

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by krs678
hi there atm readers

lmao
If this is an ATM, then where the heck is my money??

It is probably simply because there is nothing to disclose.

edit on 7/26/12 by BrokenCircles because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   
...with the aforementioned banks, power companies & oil refineries...?

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Or it could be that after over sixty years of telling people that there's nothing to see here it may be nigh on impossible to turn around and say actually we weren't quite telling you the truth .... but it was for your own good

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by krs678

That doesn't explain why aliens wouldn't simply announce their existence by -- say -- landing a craft in the middle of the field of a televised football game.

If alien visitation is being kept secret (and I said if), then the aliens themselves are complicit in hiding their existence from us, it's not just the big bad government. It would be easy for aliens to prove to the world that they are visiting Earth (if they were visiting Earth), if the aliens chose to do so.

edit on 7/26/2012 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   
maybe it has a lot to do with the water propelled cars and other vehicles that can go and fly anywhere, or the anti gravity that oil companies dont want either. free energy to heat and cook for nothing, they dont care about likes of us to have to pay a small fortune to drive to the store, walk around it, struggle home either walking or in a car. but we could get there easily with water driven cars or use antigravity suits to get there and back.
oil companies would have a fit whatever you used.
then if it was proven that aliens had landed and whole human race worshipped them whatever the religion then that would kick off.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by krs678

The reason i think is to suppress a free energy propulsion system which would make deep space travel more feasible and could be adapted to create power without the massive overheads or profits, making "them" redundant

But there would be huge profits to be made by the people who manufacture the power plants and build the spaceships. Why miss out on an opportunity to make money?

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Soylent Green Is People

Because the collective consciousness of the souls that inhabit this sphere (Earth) do not currently permit such a visitation. Our higher selves already know all of these things, but in the experience that is the School of Earth, the School of Duality, learning that we are One with these "outer space" beings (who are actually our brethren) may be a bit of a spoiler. I think when our collective selves realize that this 3D world is but an illusion and that we are all One and the same, then you may find our relatives popping in for a visit and a hug.

Things have to follow a plan, like a school schedule. You don't jump straight into advanced calculus without first learning your basic math skills. I will say that what I just said about permission may be something that could soon be the past, as many, many more souls now truly want to meet their ancestors from the stars. But on the whole, we're not quite ready yet. Almost there.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by fourthmeal

Because the collective consciousness of the souls that inhabit this sphere (Earth) do not currently permit such a visitation. Our higher selves already know all of these things, but in the experience that is the School of Earth, the School of Duality, learning that we are One with these "outer space" beings (who are actually our brethren) may be a bit of a spoiler. I think when our collective selves realize that this 3D world is but an illusion and that we are all One and the same, then you may find our relatives popping in for a visit and a hug.

Things have to follow a plan, like a school schedule. You don't jump straight into advanced calculus without first learning your basic math skills. I will say that what I just said about permission may be something that could soon be the past, as many, many more souls now truly want to meet their ancestors from the stars. But on the whole, we're not quite ready yet. Almost there.

"higher self" ???

Is this the self that takes lots of recreational chemicals to make themself get "higher"?

Sorry, but, all that new age ufo religion vomit has gotten way old.

Do you have any proof of any of this?

edit on 26-7-2012 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   
My personal hunch is that they don't know what exactly is going on, but they realize they have no control over whatever it is. Probably best to just pretend it's not there. I recommend reading Sovereignty and the UFO. Here's the abstract:

Modern sovereignty is anthropocentric, constituted and organized by reference to human beings alone. Although a metaphysical assumption, anthropocentrism is of immense practical import, enabling modern states to command loyalty and resources from their subjects in pursuit of political projects. It has limits, however, which are brought clearly into view by the authoritative taboo on taking UFOs seriously. UFOs have never been systematically investigated by science or the state, because it is assumed to be known that none are extraterrestrial. Yet in fact this is not known, which makes the UFO taboo puzzling given the ET possibility. Drawing on the work of Giorgio Agamben, Michel Foucault, and Jacques Derrida, the puzzle is explained by the functional imperatives of anthropocentric sovereignty, which cannot decide a UFO exception to anthropocentrism while preserving the ability to make such a decision. The UFO can be “known” only by not asking what it is.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   
I like the theory that they are already here. Have been here for a long time coming and going when they please. Human aliens living in small numbers that don't want to be exposed to the public. Roped into working for the world powers after the world wars in exchange for anonymity. That many are in positions of power now and to reveal it to the public would be dangerous and unbelievabe.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   

So going back to my first post about aliens being complicit in hiding their existence from us. It sound like you are saying that the aliens are hidings their existence from us (if they truly are visiting earth) because we are not ready (for our own good?), but could make themselves known to us if they wanted.

That goes against the OP who says that it is the evil PTB that run Earth governments who are the ones keeping the idea of alien existence from us.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
reply to post by krs678

But there would be huge profits to be made by the people who manufacture the power plants and build the spaceships. Why miss out on an opportunity to make money?

universally accessible personal flight
would be the death of nation states
don't like your country?
just do what the birds do
fly away free

do try to think out of the box
and use your imagination

oh wait...

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

don't like your country?
fly away free

Who said that anti-gravity transportation would be universally accessible? You would need to be very wealthy to buy your own flying saucer. Rich people already have private jets, but I don't see nation states going away.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   

perhaps that's true to an extant

however, vaccines may play a role

1. From Credo Mutwa, Zulu shaman:

"We were told that there was a great smallpox epidemic coming to the land and all the children must be vaccinated. My grandfather used to say that the white man’s vaccination makes you blind and if you are to look after the cattle you must not go to the trading store to get your vaccination. Inspectors used to come and check each child for signs of vaccination. Our grandmother used to give us great pain in order to save our spiritual eyes. Grains of maize would be heated up and pushed against the skin of the child, and so when the schools inspectors came he saw the blisters and assumed the child had been vaccinated…and I noticed that school children in mission schools who had been vaccinated for smallpox or measles could not see spiritual entities at all. A flying saucer would fly through the sky at great speed and be seen by many men & women but the children who had been vaccinated would see nothing and I noticed this hundreds of times."
www.hiddenmysteries.org... [there's more about the findings of a kinesiologist, well worth a look]

not all UFO's are of ET origin

or even physical for that matter

and there is no denying that tremendous amounts of energy have been expended by governments to keep something hidden.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by krs678

Anti-matter could account for a free energy source. I think if it were on Earth, it would evident though. You could also theorize that drastic global changes may be due to the secret presence of anti-matter. That's just getting into blind speculation though.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla

"higher self" ???

Is this the self that takes lots of recreational chemicals to make themself get "higher"?

Sorry, but, all that new age ufo religion vomit has gotten way old.

Do you have any proof of any of this?

edit on 26-7-2012 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)

If you are asking me to "prove" to you that you have a higher self, I'm not sure on this plane of existence this is doable. I think you need to find this out for yourself.

I'm also not sure how this applies to getting high. Seems like you take this sarcastically and I don't think that's quite necessary. It is obvious suppression exists but there are also "rules" that apply, rules of permission and non-confrontation from other beings that respect the rules. The negative entities that thrive on this planet's negative polarity only can do so with our permission.

I assume you've not ever read an Eckhart Tolle book. Consider it. He goes into to what the higher self really is, which is awareness beyond this plane. It has nothing to do with UFO's though. That they are our ancestors is something I believe based on a "hunch", with no further "proof" to help. Of course there is no proof for UFO's that can say they are, or are not, definitively. That's what makes it a mystery.

Its funny to me when people blurt out "New Age" and then some deragatory comment. Most of these thought concepts don't come from anything New at all. Ancient traditions and cultures of the peaceful type (Native Americans, Indians (the ones from India), they all get it.
edit on 26-7-2012 by fourthmeal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by DerepentLEstranger

perhaps that's true to an extant

however, vaccines may play a role

1. From Credo Mutwa, Zulu shaman:

"We were told that there was a great smallpox epidemic coming to the land and all the children must be vaccinated. My grandfather used to say that the white man’s vaccination makes you blind and if you are to look after the cattle you must not go to the trading store to get your vaccination. Inspectors used to come and check each child for signs of vaccination. Our grandmother used to give us great pain in order to save our spiritual eyes. Grains of maize would be heated up and pushed against the skin of the child, and so when the schools inspectors came he saw the blisters and assumed the child had been vaccinated…and I noticed that school children in mission schools who had been vaccinated for smallpox or measles could not see spiritual entities at all. A flying saucer would fly through the sky at great speed and be seen by many men & women but the children who had been vaccinated would see nothing and I noticed this hundreds of times."
www.hiddenmysteries.org... [there's more about the findings of a kinesiologist, well worth a look]

not all UFO's are of ET origin

or even physical for that matter

and there is no denying that tremendous amounts of energy have been expended by governments to keep something hidden.

SWEEET!

My son is getting ZERO vaccs so this should be interesting to find out if true.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

don't like your country?
fly away free

Who said that anti-gravity transportation would be universally accessible? You would need to be very wealthy to buy your own flying saucer. Rich people already have private jets, but I don't see nation states going away.

you are assuming too much
or simply can not understand what i'm trying to say

as universally accessible
implies cheap or even free for all

who said anything about a-grav or flying saucers?
here you are assuming again.

what if everybody woke up one morning [21,12,12?]
with the ability to fly like superman?
or a simple exercise and a true understanding of gravity
or the nature of reality itself [allowing for personal trans-location]
allowed anybody willing to expend the time and effort
to develop the ability, or build a small device that could be worn.

nation states would have to erect force-fields
or retool their anti-missile systems to KEEP their populations imprisoned
i imagine there would be attempts to re-create the bottled city of Kandor.

i know of a lot of countries where for lack of money or weaponry
can't leave their country. lot's of folks talk of abandoning the USA for that matter
lot's of folks do as well,

if you could just fly away
why put up with the TSA?
or government "requirements" at all?

nope nation states would die
they would have to start killing lots of people to remain in power
against the entire human race
as any tom, dick,harry susie, or abdul could just fly or teleport ANYWHERE
they would lose

add universal access to the Plenum, ZPE or something along those lines
would annihilate the current economic paradigms as well

which along with government are actually illusory
kept in place by enormous amounts of energy, violence, and most people not knowing any better.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by fourthmeal...The negative entities that thrive on this planet's negative polarity only can do so with our permission....

Can you explain in detail what a negative entity is -- i.e., something about their physiology that makes them "negative", and something about why they would thrive in negative polarity?

Also, considering that the Earth is overall neutral (not overall negative), and that localized pockets of negative polarity (such as parts of the ground or parts of clouds in a thunderstorm) is NOT something that would be unique to the earth, why would negative entities flock here. The same physics that creates localized negative charged area here on earth would be present on other planets. Jupiter and Saturn have pockets of negativity in their clouds, and I'm sure other planets in the galaxy have the same, considering physics is the same.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join