It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Am I the only one who's just sick of the Jackson's Family B.S.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 07:30 AM
link   
All week we get two stories on the "Caballa News Network" (CNN). The Colorado Shooter & The Jackson Family B.S. One story were gonna get the shuck & jive on (shooter) and one we gonna more info than wikipedia (JFB.S.) Who really gives a snip about the Jackson Family's dysfunction, and they put the "Func" in dysfunction.

Those kids of MJ ( Michael the Molester) are gonna be the poster children for dysfunctional youth. The whole shebang with them makes me want to puke hugh amounts of vile fluid. Enough is enough , I don't care about the grand-maw or the grand-paw or the brothers & sisters and theirs a damn bunch of them. But it seems as if CNN thinks their royalty or something of the like. Their not, their just highly dysfunctional family that got rich off their offspring and keep milking the teat even though the cash cow has died.

Theirs enough "plastic surgery" in that clan you could build a plastic bridge to China. Enough tucks and snips to fill a damn train car. Yea you all getting the drift I don't like the Jackson Family. They have done nothing to benefeit any one other than themselves. They have'nt changed the world, the singers for crying out loud!! the produce albums and cd's and some folks buy them.

Dysfunction breeds dysfunction . Enough allready with the non-stop coverage of a damn "tweet" It's time to cut the cable again and go back to the radio & internet for all my info. What we call news MSM is dumbing us all back to second grade.

So STOP STOP STOP with the JF- B.S. Please. Their not news, the world is in a snip-hole and we have this to deal with as news.

edit on 26-7-2012 by openyourmind1262 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 07:33 AM
link   
then stop watching the news

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by sam_inc

What news? What pass's as news now is simply entertainment.
edit on 26-7-2012 by openyourmind1262 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by openyourmind1262

stop watching MSM, and maybe you wouldn't be ranting about the jacksons. They can't change the world, but the people can

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 07:44 AM
link   
so stop watching ccn. problem sovled. enter the reality of unconcerning crap then you start to be concered by crap, exit this place and start to not be concered. end of the day, who gives a #, I dont know them, they had zero effect on my life. if msn are going to plaster it all over tv, stop watching it

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 07:46 AM
link   
cmon op you claim to not like the jackson clan but tell me the truth you secretly wish you could switch places with Prince Paris or blanket. those kids won the baby lottery. so young to be sitting on a billion dollar empire. If it were me I could put up with a little family drama with that much in the bank..................................

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 07:47 AM
link   
the taste of bleach really pissed me off, so i stopped drinking it. guess what, problems solved.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Am I the only one who's just sick of the Jackson's Family B.S.

Who?

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 07:52 AM
link   
The MJ family is almost a barrel of laughs really

Fact is, MJ's siblings were cut out of the Will and left everything to his kids and momma. Now that the Jackson family are fast going broke they want a piece of their brother's action.

Did'nt Janet Jackson make enough $$$ ? Now she wants to steak her brother's kids! Paris already wised up to that lot.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 07:55 AM
link   
you know who every one is sick of, THE KARDASHIANS

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by sam_inc
you know who every one is sick of, THE KARDASHIANS

I'm sick of them but id still shag em all

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   
You alll just missing the big picture, not just Cnn all MSM. If it was'nt the Jackson's it would be some other stupid bull snip. It's not news. All the $$$$$ in the world aint worth being that damn dysfunctional.I guess no one read the sentence where I said I would have to go back to radio & net for my info. Only reason cable is even hooked up was the NHL Playoffs. Gotta have my hockey.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by sam_inc

So true, so true, they should marry into the Jackson clan. Hell they could start their own network, Dysfunction T.V.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   
I'm with you OP. When molester died, I knew it'd be all over the news for weeks. It was.

I couldn't care less about that family of miscreants. Talentless bunch of gourds.

But yay, I see that poor little paris tweeted something.. Oh good news everyone, she's got a twitter account.

*vomit*

I need a drink...

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   
As long as we continue to pay even one bit of attention to the likes of the Jacksons and Kardashians they will remain relevant. The media only runs articles about them because they seem to be popular with the masses. Personally I don't give a crap about either of them. I actually have E! Television blocked on my TV because I don't want to possibly contribute any support to the Kardashians show or the network that airs such idiocy.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Michael Jackson was acquitted of all charges of child molestation in a criminal court.

So stop calling him a molester.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by EvilSadamClone

That's the freedom of an opinion.He was a childmolester. Period. He was born a black child and damn near died a white woman. Weird, weird and even more weird.

top topics

join