It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

List of Sites like ATS

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by mysterioustranger

Interesting, I started out my journey to deny ignorance and find truth on GLP, didnt take long for me to look else where. ATS was my second stop thank god, I havent looked back since or looked anywhere else. I might take a peek at a few of these out of curiosity thanks.

Remember if nothing else ATS
GLP

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 10:15 PM
link   
I spend too much time here, I sure don't need to go to any more sites. I have to study and do need to start doing stuff around the house.

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by mysterioustranger

Ive been thinking about getting involved in another site or two,

Thanks for the list

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Lady_Tuatha

Thanks m' lady! For reminding me I even posted this list! They say the brain is the SECOND thing to go......!!!!

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 07:41 PM
link   
bump for later

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 04:53 PM
link   
[snip] is another great forum to add to that list.

They have TONS of information over there. Some really great investigative work put into their threads.

They also have one of the BIGGEST Sandy Hook sections I have seen any where. Including the Final Report. They are breaking it down little by little and going over as much as possible. I havent seen this as extensively done as I have on[snip]

Worth checking out!

[snip]
edit on Fri Mar 21 2014 by DontTreadOnMe because: links edited

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 11:40 PM
link   
I highly suggest adding xchan.wtf to this list.

Here's a few categories they have--
/fringe/is for the discussion of conspiracy theories and fringe science. It seems like this is the serious section of the site, and it's moderated well.
/spooky/ is for the discussion of paranormal, occult, and magick.It seems like this is serious, but less so. It allows some larping and copy pastas, but it seems like it's mostly centered around high quality discussion. I think this is the board with the most potential.
/religion/ is for the discussion and debate of religion. I forsee a lot of hearty debates happening here, ha.
They also have a casual /lounge/ section, which vaguely reminds me of 4chan's /b/ without the degeneracy, and a hint of darkness/edgyiness in a way most imageboards don't have. I guess it makes sense since most of the users have interest in the same stuff ATS likes, and that mentality can make some people feel jaded. It's definitely pretty casual on lounge, but I like it.

It seems like the admin would be open to adding more boards, or allowing you to own your own board, if there's enough interest for it. I found this site interesting and think it does deserve a mention.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join