It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pictures of beast washed up under Brooklyn Bridge

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 06:54 AM
link   
- Apologies in advance if this has been posted, I couldn't find it with the search.
- I know the article is from a joke newspaper, but I thought pics are pics right?
- I posted this because i know I will see some excellent explanations and theories from the ATS family

I'm not sure wtf it is, the fingers threw me off. My only explanation is some freak of nature/hybrid? The authorities seem to get rid of it quick enough!

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts!

www.thesun.co.uk...

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by OpenEars123

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Bloated and decomposing racoon

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Dude the sun is not a reliable source of info and why is this in general conspiracy it belongs in cryptozoogy

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 07:09 AM
link   

I personally don't think it's anything out of the 'norm' ... to me it looks like a pitbull that's boated from being in the water for some time ... and the 'finger-like' extremities can be explained by the decomposition of the natural paw appearence that has made it resemble something akin to human fingers.

The Sun are known for blowing thing out of proportion ... it's what they do best

Woody

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Could be a government experiment gone wrong and turfed into the ocean. Who knows...

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 07:23 AM
link   
It seems like someone would grab some DNA of it

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by ninjas4321

I know The Sun isn't a credible source of information, hence why i mention it being a 'joke newspaper' in my OP.
But I went with The sun article as it had the most pictures on it.

I overlooked the Cryptzooligy section, so put it in The Gray Area - The Mods put it in the conspiracy section.

Thanks for posting

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wifibrains

Yep, that could be the one. It's hard to tell it's size with nothing to scale it with though.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by woodwytch

I personally don't think it's anything out of the 'norm' ... to me it looks like a pitbull that's boated from being in the water for some time ... and the 'finger-like' extremities can be explained by the decomposition of the natural paw appearence that has made it resemble something akin to human fingers.

The Sun are known for blowing thing out of proportion ... it's what they do best

Woody

Not sure about the pitbull, but yes a bloated animal is looking favourite so far.
And for the record, I don't read The Sun, I prefer The Dandy

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Monteriano
It seems like someone would grab some DNA of it

Exactly, it's not rocket science is it?

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gibonz
Could be a government experiment gone wrong and turfed into the ocean. Who knows...

Agreed, that would cover the conspiracy side of things, and the fact that it was disposed of rather quickly.
However from reading other replies, I am leaning towards the 'normal' bloated decomposing animal.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Its been on tv programs...DNA tested etc...Plum Island...and the WEST COAST...etc

Do you know how old this story is? And how many OTHERS just like this in different parts of N. America have turned up in the last 4-5 yrs?

Research. Its not that hard to hit "GOOGLE"

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wifibrains

Yup. This is what it is. Seen more than a few in my day that looked almost just like that.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by OpenEars123

Originally posted by woodwytch

Woody

Not sure about the pitbull, but yes a bloated animal is looking favourite so far.
And for the record, I don't read The Sun, I prefer The Dandy

The Sun still isn't as bad as the Daily Mail....

At first glance I thought it looked like a dog, but as there doesn't seem to be a decent reference point to get a sense of size...it looks kind of rat-like....

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Dog:
German Shepherd

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Dog:
German Shepherd

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   
First thing I thought on seeing the hands was raccoon. I see others think the same as well.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   
OMG Al Gore was right. It's ManBearPig.

But really, I think it is probably a bloated dog. Possibly a bull dog.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Wifibrains

That's what I thought. Can a racoon get the mange. The mange is a skin infection caused by a parasitic mite. Here's a picture of a dog with mange. It's a sad picture though. As you can see the dog is loosing it's hair. Due to scratching and what not but still. But yeah a bloated racoon.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join