It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Gun Prediction. (You heard it here first)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 06:44 AM
link   
It is 4 a.m. and I wake up and had to post this that came to my mind.

I don't need to post links...as the days go by, you will see the links you will be clicking into as things build up and finnally come about.
I don't need to post pics either...just imagine ignorant folks falling for the same game play by those who will create laws on the public, but yet they themselves are exempt from the law or are above the law.

Prediction: As you see the build up of extreme violence, and hear of threat that guns may be banned, there is a ultimate plan...For the slime balls to milk yet more money out of EVERY single gun owner, by rquiring EACH and EVERY gun (any firearm) to be registered (pay fees) each year. Oh what the heck, I will also include the extra money grabbing expense of insuring EVERY firearm, requiring safety locks for EVERY firearm and even lock boxes for ammo. They know they will bite off more than they can chew by banning guns, so why not make fools of folks futher and rip them on off some more? People will be coerced into this BS. They will blindly pay what they are told in order to keep their guns (and their false freedom). Sheeple led to the slaughter...again and again.
The giant will never stop yelling "MORE!!!" at the goose that lays the golden eggs. Shut the giant up for good and put him in his place by standing your ground and saying "No. No. No more golden eggs for you. YER FIRED!!!"

Remember when you saved all that money and felt so proud to buy that nice car, paying in full? Nice, but you still have to fork over more money just to be "allowed" to drive it on a road, and more money to insure it and if you don't pay the piper, that nice car is confiscated from you.

The house you busted your arse trying to pay off? You still have to pay rent - erm - property tax and insurance for it. If you don't, a lein is placed on your home and the fun really begins. In the old days, if you owned a car, you drove it. If you totalled your car, that was your problem, you best drive better next time. If you injured/killed someone, something was worked out for you to make it up to the other parties or etc.
Same with houses. If they were not built right and came crashing down, folks learned to build better next time, etc, etc, etc.

Just had to get this out there about what I feel is the game being played out in regards to guns and the crap that folks continue lay down and put up with or vote for.

Now, I can hopefully go back to sleep and at the same time wake some folks up.....before THIS is too late, too.

There are so many things people are warned about out there, but obviously by the state of our world today, they either are too ignorant, or just down right ---- well, I will leave those comments up to the repliers to this thread.

Thank you everyone for reading about my prediction.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   
It's sad to say but they will do anything to ban guns.
Register and tax to death the guns
I'm waiting for them to start taxing our employers for our guns
then we will be fired for owning guns
edit on 26-7-2012 by ccsct203 because: spelling

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 08:12 AM
link   
I guess I just don't see it. I don't see any reason why the national government would care that you own a gun. I mean, if you really think the only thing prevent the government from declaring martial law is the 38 under your pillow, you need to check out what the military walks around with.

Most regulations are placed on the state level, and those typically change back and forth. I can see them adding additional taxes to gun purchases, and even concealed permits, but in Florida you don't need a permit unless you plan on keeping it on your person.

Again, maybe I'm a blind sheeple, but I don't see any laws the national government has passed that show they are in the direction of taking your guns away.
edit on 26-7-2012 by DamTyD because: Typo

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by DamTyD
I guess I just don't see it. I don't see any reason why the national government would care that you own a gun. I mean, if you really think the only thing prevent the government from declaring martial law is the 38 under your pillow, you need to check out what the military walks around with.

Most regulations are placed on the state level, and those typically change back and forth. I can see them adding additional taxes to gun purchases, and even concealed permits, but in Florida you don't need a permit unless you plan on keeping it on your person.

Again, maybe I'm a blind sheeple, but I don't see any laws the national government has passed that show they are in the direction of taking your guns away.

Agreed. It's unfortunate, but the main reason we can't have a rational discussion about the gun issue is exemplified by the OP. One side is just completely paranoid.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   
I am not going to look for the link to my 'prediction' from a year ago but what I predicted was much the same:
phase one; registration and transfer tax (like we have for title 2/class 3 weapons);
phase two: annual registration fee and (new on this post) dangerous materials (guns/ammo) surtax on sales. Then after they milk the gun owners and slow down sales they will try to outlaw them like in the UK & Aust.

edit on 26-7-2012 by CosmicCitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by triplereiki

I, as a rule, generally ignore the prediction threads.

But gun insurance?

I'd have to give this one a thumbs up.

Highly plausible.

And, of course, the government will provide it.

Well done!

S&F

edit on 26-7-2012 by beezzer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   
I'm just curious to know ONE THING: When are "the people" gonna wake up and REALIZE, the government works for you; not vice-a-verse. Are you people "asleep", or just downright...........STUPID! Sorry to say, you ACT like a bunch of slaves! Please, ANY one of you, tell me i'm wrong; and that includes everyone from the 'greatest' to the newest. How many of you, are REALLY "awake"..........and HOW SO?

Also, if you watch television, DON'T even bother SPEAKing! You're just as 'brainwashed' as the rest of the "sheeple".

And YEAH....i WENT THERE! I'm tired of hearing people COMPLAIN, and do nothing about their/our crappy situation. Change doesn't just magically happen. You have to MAKE IT HAPPEN! WTF are you waiting for? There are no superheros for this mess. WE ARE THAT SUPERHERO, so stop acting like innocent victims!

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by triplereiki

Prediction: As you see the build up of extreme violence, and hear of threat that guns may be banned, there is a ultimate plan...For the slime balls to milk yet more money out of EVERY single gun owner, by rquiring EACH and EVERY gun (any firearm) to be registered (pay fees) each year. Oh what the heck, I will also include the extra money grabbing expense of insuring EVERY firearm, requiring safety locks for EVERY firearm and even lock boxes for ammo. They know they will bite off more than they can chew by banning guns, so why not make fools of folks futher and rip them on off some more? People will be coerced into this BS. They will blindly pay what they are told in order to keep their guns (and their false freedom). Sheeple led to the slaughter...again and again.
The giant will never stop yelling "MORE!!!" at the goose that lays the golden eggs. Shut the giant up for good and put him in his place by standing your ground and saying "No. No. No more golden eggs for you. YER FIRED!!!"

Great post and what you posted is exactly what happened in Canada with long guns. Trigger locks, locked gun cabinets, registering your weapons, etc... Thankfully that beast has been slain as of April 5th of this year with the repeal of the law that required all that insanity. All it did was turn a whole lot of law abiding citizens into criminals for not wanting anymore intrusion of the government into their law abiding lives.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Well, you know, the damndest thing just happened.

I went to get my guns out and give them a cleaning, and they are all gone. Do not know where they went but I suppose I do not have register them now.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by DamTyD

Ask the avg Syrian if he needs a gun right now.

Its not for now, its for the day they try to take it from us...

As for being a blind sheep, good at least you've identified the problem and can work on it...

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skewed

I went to get my guns out and give them a cleaning, and they are all gone. Do not know where they went but I suppose I do not have register them now.

Its weard it happened here to. I can't explain it but at least i won't have to pay that insurance and registration fees.
I think the government took them all while we were at reprocessing on i mean vacation

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpittinTruth
I'm just curious to know ONE THING: When are "the people" gonna wake up and REALIZE, the government works for you; not vice-a-verse. Are you people "asleep", or just downright...........STUPID! Sorry to say, you ACT like a bunch of slaves! Please, ANY one of you, tell me i'm wrong; and that includes everyone from the 'greatest' to the newest. How many of you, are REALLY "awake"..........and HOW SO?

Also, if you watch television, DON'T even bother SPEAKing! You're just as 'brainwashed' as the rest of the "sheeple".

And YEAH....i WENT THERE! I'm tired of hearing people COMPLAIN, and do nothing about their/our crappy situation. Change doesn't just magically happen. You have to MAKE IT HAPPEN! WTF are you waiting for? There are no superheros for this mess. WE ARE THAT SUPERHERO, so stop acting like innocent victims!

What do you think the population of ATS is? Couple of 1000 maybe? The rest are all on Facebook and do not typically care what the Governement. Sure they vote, how the Church or the media tells them to. They will only care after it impacts them directly, and by that time it is too late!

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by DamTyD

How many men and women gun owners are there in the US . 80 million maybe . And each one could shoot say 50 bullets . Thats 4 billion bullets . How many of the American military fight ? How many foriegn military battle ready are on American soil as UN soldiers some reports say 2,000,000 . Need some support for that ? Google Look at the French Revolution . Think they are scared ?Did the Rothschilds learn from the revolution they started .

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   

That sounds about right... they won't try to take the guns, they'll just make it too expensive for folks to have one. They'll make you not want one.

Kind of like Huxley's prediction that we won't burn books but no one will want to read them.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by DamTyD

Perhaps the gov. will impose more strict regulations on gun owners and the vast majority of people in states like Florida will ignore this or not have the money and continue with their lives regardless.
Once this happens you suddenly have millions of "criminals" with "illegal" guns.
Then the "civil war" begins and we look like Iraq in about 10 years.
War is money and they need our money, all of it. soon-next

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   

I am short tempered...I don't own a gun, never have, never will.

People will make munitions regardless of bans. I know a gun nut who makes bullets from old shooting range casings...his doctor told him that his lead levels were dangerously high...now he has given up the hobby.

Was his doctor in on the conspiracy? I don't think so...not this time.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Maybe they realize taking our guns would be too difficult under normal circumstances and are instead waiting for some sort of event which leads to martial law, like the second great depression and collapse of society? Are the underground bases being built for the 2012 end of the world or the 2012 economic collapse? Who knows.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   

they will do anything to ban guns.

Does that anything include nothing? Because that what Obama and the democrats have done, but yet people keep lying, I mean claiming that they are coming for everyone's guns tomorrow.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   

S&F

I was theorizing the other day about the possibility of making registered gun owners pay a extra fee for health insurance. It honestly wouldn't surprise me in the least. Also had the idea that there would be a ban on the sell and use of "assault rifles" followed by a government buyback program or tax break for compliance. It's all kind of out there but it's interesting the think about.

Originally posted by zompoc

Originally posted by Skewed

Its weard it happened here to. I can't explain it but at least i won't have to pay that insurance and registration fees.
I think the government took them all while we were at reprocessing on i mean vacation

That is weird, seems to be happening here too!

I'm not saying it's aliens, but...

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by DamTyD

I don't think the government will ban guns. I do not want to go into my reasons fully on this forum but armed people feel secure and are easier to control. Also most people who carry legally feel an obligation and are generally much better behaved. They feel a sense of responsibility.

Secondly, guns are easy to control. If you get rid of the guns people will still find ways of making weapons. Look in any prison and see the many different items inmates turn into lethal weapons. That is one thing we seem to be good at making weapons.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join