It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lost Lamb looking for a home to express my controversial views

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Hi Everyone,

For a while now, I have been suffering in silence as I have so many interesting but controversial views to express. As you can imagine, people and media do not like to hear things which are different from what they have been told. But when things are so obviously suspicious, now came it be denied.

I look forward to meeting you guys

Thank you

phoenix
edit on 26-7-2012 by phoenix22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 05:40 AM
link   
reply to post by phoenix22

Explanation: Flagged!

Welcome to ATS!

Personal Disclosure: I'm sure a mod will be along soon with a very informative post.

edit on 26-7-2012 by OmegaLogos because: Edited to fix spelling.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Welcome, you have come to a good plave to explore and discuss......hope you find some answers here

If you are interested in help designing a new avatar this is a really fun and lighted thread to get started and meet some nice people......

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Hello and welcome to ATS. It is definitely cool to have a place where you can discuss these things. I know what you mean, I can't talk a lot with my loved ones about conspiracy stuff, they don't get it and it gets tiresome talking about something and having them look at you like you're a nut. Anyway, you will find good debate and discussion, there's a lot of good people here. Just ignore the ones who will only try to bother you.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Welcome Pheonix, I would bet your views are no more controversial that what we seen before. I have found that through open discussion we can learn from each other and deny ignorance...

many of us here have seen and experienced things outside the norm so your in the right place.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Hi there.

new topics

top topics

join