It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reviving an old thread: About a prophecy that seems to unfold right now

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Interesting predictions... sort of. Why can't they ever just be straight forward instead of talking like much say he greece abandoned gold mercury fire thee. The only thing is, it seems to me that it only makes mention of Russia being the bad guy but as we all know, they share the bad guy role with the western countries too. If God chooses to love one sinner more than the other then I give up.

What is really interesting to me is the cross in the sky. I personally have never had the dream but I have heard from a couple other people that they have had this dream and it was one that scared the cr@p out of them and they haven't forgotten it since. My cousin in particular still remembers that he was 7 years old when he had it and he even drew a picture of it at school. He said he kept that picture for many years but lost it somewhere bc he moved a lot. He described it just like I've always heard it described from others. He's not really the type to be into this sort of stuff.

He told me about his because I had a somewhat similar dream about a year ago. In my dream, I was hanging out in my room with a couple of friends just sitting around talking when all of a sudden we heard a loud noise. A couple of our friends stayed in my room and me and two others ran outside. When we got outside, we saw what I can only describe as sphere shaped rock (planet I guess but way too close and not big enough) that had an ugly red tint to it and we stood there in amazement as it passed over my house. After it passed we ran back inside to tell the others and that's when I woke up. I distinctly remember the terror I felt in the dream as it passed overhead. You could feel it in the air.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by auroraaus
I thought Russia seeing its usually their symbol, like the USA is the eagle.
And I thought the straights were Straits of Hormuz considering all the activity happening there at the moment.

Yes, it can be very confusing. Hormuz is only important for oil, that's all.
Russia as a bear is fairly recent, 19th century.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 05:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Logman

DearLOgman
You're a piece of crap mate
# you and your bull# you #
Love from zipmatt

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by WhiteHat

Wow really scary stuff! With that and the olympics going on and the very likely possibility of a terrorist attack/false flag attack could this be the premise to the beginning of WWlll? Will Russia use this as a premise to
grab the oil riches of persia? Or will the west be the initiator of the push into Iran? And will Russia come to the defense of persia? Were the Myans correct with there world changing prophecy in december 2012?
I don't know Bat crusaders but toon in for the next episode of Batman on 08/12/12!
Make sure you tune in cause it will be a blast!

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   
IMPORTANT UPDATE

Most Prophecies state that majority will be fooled to fight on the side of Evil

Well who do you think has 800 military bases world wide......THE USA

Who attacked multitude of countries in just a few years.....THE USA

Who has the BEST army in the world........THE USA

Who is responsible for 9/11.........CIA and MOSSAD, google building 7 and dancing Israelis.

US and Israel are salivating at prospect of Attacking Iran

Russia has 10 or less military bases outside of borders, China has 1.

Be careful O ATS Reader, Lest you be fooled to side with evil, your bellowed US government and Israel..

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Christianity is modified religion associated with Paganism and SUN WORSHIP.

The christians are awaiting the ONE EYED antichrist who will claim to be a great leader, then he will claim prophethood, and finally godhood.

the bible is edited out and changed every few hundred years by the ZIONIST and LUCEFERIANS illuminatus who want to fool the world into following the antichrist; after all, the free mason believe the antichrist to be the true saviour

that being said, USA, NATO, SAUDI and ISRAEL are the forces of evil and history can vouch for that.

whilst RUSSIA, IRAN, SYRIA and other MINORS are the forces of good.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by RizeorDie

Is that what they equipped you with along with your prayer rug and a turban .

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by RizeorDie

The christians are awaiting the ONE EYED antichrist who will claim to be a great leader, then he will claim prophethood, and finally godhood.

the bible is edited out and changed every few hundred years by the ZIONIST and LUCEFERIANS illuminatus who want to fool the world into following the antichrist; after all, the free mason believe the antichrist to be the true saviour

that being said, USA, NATO, SAUDI and ISRAEL are the forces of evil and history can vouch for that.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by petertheskinny
IMPORTANT UPDATE

Who has the BEST army in the world........THE USA

I was going with China. Not just by numbers.

Have you *seen* them in action??

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by auroraaus

In the Battle of Armageddon have you wondered how all of those troops are going to get to Israel ? Most likely will walk ! And for your information we fought the Chinese in Korea . We won .

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 02:36 AM
link   
reply to post by SimonPeter

That war was 50 years ago. And it left the people of North Korea stuck there.

Really, Armageddon battle is in Israel? Was this battle not supposed to encompass the entire world?

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 04:48 AM
link   
reply to post by auroraaus

That's an interesting question . In Ezekiel 38 and 39 Israel is told to beware of Gog of the land of Magog and others who are Arab . Those 2 chapters include the first Israel and Arab/ Russia war where Russia may act as a mediator to help bring a stop to the hostilities as in chapter 38 .Then in chapter 39 after the Antichrist allows the Temple of God to be built and he desecrates it and is rebuked by the Jews and seeks to destroy Israel, Jesus will come to save them.Jesus leaves a 6th part of those that came against Israel and the rest are killed .
In the 20th Chapter of Revelations Gog and Magog is supposed to come against Israel after the 1000 year reign . The hordes from the East will also come against Jesus this time in Israel .
Yes the whole world seems to be involved . That might happen when Israel fights the 1st war between the super powers .

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Interesting idea, but Russia isn't invading
and holding any ground, anywhere anytime soon.
The "Great Bear" aint what she used to be.

Someone would have to cut them a giant check first.
Then recruit and train an entirely new huge army.
Remember,
they couldn't hold Afghanistan and blew 10+ years,
all their money, and the communist way of life, trying.

The US or China couldn't take over Persia.
Maybe together they could do it.
But the world has bigger fish to fry.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   

That is the biggest load of crap I have seen on ATS in a long time. If your intelligent then learn of this man and what he has done most of his life, you will quickly see that short of many mistranslations everything in the bible is accurate and very ancient.

www.michaelsheiser.com...

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by SimonPeter

This web site will explain it all better for you. How the wars will soon unfold and how there are only two more wars to come.

www.tribulation.com...

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by WhiteHat

Originally posted by AussieAmandaC

war cry is coming from Bulgaria.

Are you guys friends?

Do you know how many prophecies there have been in just the last couple of years?!

A LOT
this is just another one and you both need to take a break

(slaps forehead hard and realises, you ARE friends, too slow gotta go to bed)

Yeah, sure, and I awaited 7 years to make her a favor without anyone suspecting us... damn, you caught us!

Not trying to convert anyone, it just stood out for me.

Hey, THANKS friend!!!

Just Kidding! I dont want you to get in trouble!

Thanks for bumping up the post!!!
I actually did post in the other thread and when the time pemits, I will add further notes!

ICXC NIKA

(EDIT-spelling and correcting my words)
edit on 10-8-2012 by helen6700 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by pirhanna
reply to post by WhiteHat

It begins in quite an interesting fashion.
Then this monk mixes in all his religious nonsense into what he's seeing and is no longer objective about his vision.

Hi pirhanna/

Actually 'this monks religious nonsense' should not in the least worry you!
Not all prophetic visions within the Church are inspired by God .... .....eg/ faith, love and Hope in Christ , prayer and fasting all determine if he speaks from self (pride) or truly is words of prophecy...
This monks vision as well as various other monks, fathers of the early church and 'Saints' (within the Orthodox church) have spoken of very similar future events which will take place in the future...which may rather be unfolding very soon.
It is said, ''Christianity began at 'Agia Sofia'(Church in Constantinople-church of 'WISDOM'), and it shall also end there''....To once again spread the Gospel all around the world...
There are many more prophecies(Agios Kosmas, Geron Paisios etc...) which foresee the EXACT same things as this monk has seen......all, but a few, have come to fruition....Time will tell...

ICXC NIKA

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Hi RizeorDie/
Christianity are not waiting for any 'ONE EYED' anything!

For Christians, Christianity began when Christ was Resurrected....
Zionist and Luceferians , etc do not and are not in control of Orthodox Scripture ....it is, as it was....Yes,the Bible can be edited and changed , but prophecy and teachings of Christ comes from ones 'soul', it comes from daily prayer and fasting and humbling oneself to the will of God and rejecting a life as we know of it, to pray for everyone else living in it....

I think the 'one eyed' man can be found in Islamic prophecy....
This Antichrist of Revelation, will have two eyes, one mouth and two ears and a nose...

ICXC NIKA

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by sealing

Actually, Russia

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join