Reviving an old thread: About a prophecy that seems to unfold right now

page: 1
25
<<   2 >>

log in

join
+5 more 
posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 04:54 AM
link   
I stumbled upon this thread started in 2005, which didn't got very much attention:
~A Prophecy Of The Great Armageddon That Is To Come ~

Two things right at the beginning that really unsettled me.



The fire will start from a small crisis / war cry is coming from Bulgaria.


Blast hits Israeli tour bus in Bulgaria
Everybody here wonders if this will be the spark to ignite a much anticipated war. No need to explain more.
Usually I'm not very convinced about the whole prophecies business in general, but that incident (small crisis / war cry) it would have been a wild guess so many years ago.

And secondly




And very soon will Russia suddenly invade Turkey / And like a gushing waterstream conquers all of Persia.


Aren't those some of the main players in the recent display of power on the world stage? Isn't Persia (Iran) the hot spot right now for the Western's "games of throne"?

Please take a look at the thread, and tell me that is not at least intriguing. I guess only time will tell.
I would love to hear your thoughts on this. Of course, all the credit goes to helen670 and her thread.
edit on 26-7-2012 by WhiteHat because: (no reason given)




posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 05:27 AM
link   
Also the next part of the prophecy kind of make sense to me:



And going forth suddenly without great resistance towards Palesteine / The Antichrist wants to become God in this world. Then the nations of the West intervene / woe to the states of the North, which are all turned to dust.


You can bet that the West will intervene when the war will be at the Israel's doorstep.
Leaving aside all the religious and Constantinople part, I think that there is something to it more than just mere coincidence.



posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 05:31 AM
link   
Interesting thread. One part that made some sense was that many countries believe that the God appointed King would be from their country. The way that the Royal houses of Europe are so interbred you could take almost any of them currently living and find a lineage back to the royalty of any European country. They could all be right!

That would make it a win win for everyone.

P



posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 05:34 AM
link   
reply to post by WhiteHat
 


Great job digging this up!
Amazing.

The D4rk Kn1ght stuff seems to be coming into focus as well.

"It's Almost Time"

ETA:

Starred and Flagged
edit on 7/26/2012 by this_is_who_we_are because: ETA



posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by pheonix358
Interesting thread. One part that made some sense was that many countries believe that the God appointed King would be from their country. The way that the Royal houses of Europe are so interbred you could take almost any of them currently living and find a lineage back to the royalty of any European country. They could all be right!

That would make it a win win for everyone.

P


Yeah....We are bound to interpret things according to our personal beliefs, background, nationality, and so on. It's human nature.
But looking at the great picture this prophecy shows us, there seems to be something to it. Food for thoughts.



posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are
reply to post by WhiteHat
 


Great job digging this up!
Amazing.

The D4rk Kn1ght stuff seems to be coming into focus as well.

"It's Almost Time"

ETA:

Starred and Flagged


Thank you.
I feel the same, it's almost time.
Therefore it's also time for everyone to make peace with whatever demons we fight, and welcome what we cannot avoid.
edit on 26-7-2012 by WhiteHat because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by WhiteHat

...it's also time for everyone to make peace with whatever demons we fight, and welcome what we cannot avoid.


I think that this, the thing you just said - I think right now people are waking up to this. It's happening right now. Like millions of quick, short, sharp shocks, all around the world.

edit on 7/26/2012 by this_is_who_we_are because: all around the world



posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 06:21 AM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are
 


And I've read last night, here on ATS that fleet of Russian warships spotted moving towards Syria. Well.. who knows, maybe we are seeing a bunch of new events unfolding.

Either way, we are the spectators. We posses duality in our selves and we act by it. I choose to watch and see what happens. I don't judge them it's theirs to achieve or fail.
edit on 2012.7.26 by amfis because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 08:15 AM
link   
This is how world wars start.....
.

Because, while nobody seemed to much care about the assassination itself, Austria-Hungary had been looking for an excuse to wage a “preventative war” against Serbia as a state in order to weaken or destroy them so as to take back territory in the Balkans, which had been taken during the Balkan Wars. They had not taken it back up to this point because they lacked Germany’s support; without that support, they feared Russia too much, because of the treaty Russia had with Serbia.


Justification for prevention.

Not saying it's right or wrong, just sayin' that's the way it is.

WWI



posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   


In vain does the Bear try to hold the straights/ and in the end shall she stand no more


Russia the bear coming to aid Iran in Hormuz? What if it's something to do with that insurance stuff being revoked, maybe something happening to the ship?

Good find, thanks for bumping!

S+F



posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by auroraaus
 


Turkey is the bear.

The straights are the Bosphorus and the Dardanelles, whoever controls those are the ones that dictate regional power. Currently held by Turkey, to be taken by Russia. This will suit Russia as the Black sea needs it as an exit, and if Iran held that land, it would dominate the region.

As an aside, Erdogan is making a lot of people unhappy lately, and more than a few suspect he has gone mad. It fits with the "traiterous" aspect of Turkey.



posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   

war cry is coming from Bulgaria.


Are you guys friends?

Do you know how many prophecies there have been in just the last couple of years?!

A LOT
this is just another one and you both need to take a break

(slaps forehead hard and realises, you ARE friends, too slow gotta go to bed)

at the same time even, way to start a wave, yehar!!! Or is it cowabunga! Let's ride grubs! for the mighty and the weak!
Together!!!! (?!) how is that possible when all this end of world is going on? Against each other, nope, don't like your ending....

Okay.....meet you on that wave next year then............
the year after?
How bout the year after that?

mate....I'll just wait for your call, shall I?

and if it happens will you cower like a victim? Or will you stand tall in the face of said wave and scream at it with all your might?! Better yet grab a board and take your chances like a real survivor bear grills type

Your thread serves no purpose but to incite a fear, a weak fear, but fear non the less, enough.

This is not star or flag worthy


Yeah....We are bound to interpret things according to our personal beliefs, background, nationality, and so on. It's human nature.


The only thing i agree with, just so you know, phew! I thought you were a gonna for sure, safe travels man.

note to other ats fans, it pays to do a back ground check on these people sometimes, just sayin'.


The theories: everything from the simple ones to the most insane: Nibiru, aliens & Co, solar flares, weather manipulation, NWO, secret societies, Elenin, end of times, 2012, hidden brown dwarfs, Apocalypse, and so on. All of them also very much discussed on ATS; I apologize if I missed some theory you feel are important, I may have lost track of them.



There is so much that we have not learned about human history that it would totally astound you. One of the most important points that is made in The Vital Vastness is that life stabilizes the physical world, and that both the Earth and the Universe as a whole are living entities, and living things always have built-in mechanisms for self preservation


Yep agree with the last one also
edit on 26-7-2012 by AussieAmandaC because: op perhaps you can provide a link to your other thread for the masses, it's not a bad read



posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by AussieAmandaC

war cry is coming from Bulgaria.


Are you guys friends?

Do you know how many prophecies there have been in just the last couple of years?!

A LOT
this is just another one and you both need to take a break

(slaps forehead hard and realises, you ARE friends, too slow gotta go to bed)



Yeah, sure, and I awaited 7 years to make her a favor without anyone suspecting us... damn, you caught us!

Not trying to convert anyone, it just stood out for me.



posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Yeah the 'straight' that she talks about could be the Straits of Hormuz I'm thinking? Good Find!



posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by harryhaller
 


Could be.

I thought Russia seeing its usually their symbol, like the USA is the eagle.

And I thought the straights were Straits of Hormuz considering all the activity happening there at the moment.



posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by WhiteHat
 


It begins in quite an interesting fashion.
Then this monk mixes in all his religious nonsense into what he's seeing and is no longer objective about his vision.



posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   
I don't know from where you are quoting but , the Bible states that the Battle of Gog and Magog in Ezekiel 38 will be the Arab/ Russia attack on Israel . The Antichrist will bring a peace and save Israel from destruction so they can build the Temple . Some will say he is the Messiah . 2ndT thessolonians chapter 2 tells us that the Antichrist will sit in the Seat of God and try to show that he is God . The Jews will rebuke him and bring fury up in his heart to destroy Israel .
Then in Ezekiel 39 The Lord will come back to save Israel . this will be the second war . He will leave a 6th part .
Then the third and last war will be Armegedon where the Lord will destroy those that gather to fight him .Text
reply to post by WhiteHat
 



posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by SimonPeter
Then the third and last war will be Armegedon where the Lord will destroy those that gather to fight him .Text


Some nice info you bring in there. will be sure to keep an eye on more of your interesting ideas



posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are
reply to post by WhiteHat
 


Great job digging this up!
Amazing.

The D4rk Kn1ght stuff seems to be coming into focus as well.

"It's Almost Time"

ETA:

Starred and Flagged
edit on 7/26/2012 by this_is_who_we_are because: ETA


this prophecy does sound quite interesting, but ughhh
did you have to bring up that bunk D4rk Kn1ght stuff yet again. you sound like a broken record playing the sound of a dead horse getting beaten. if this D4rk Kn1ght stuff is coming so into focus could you please indulge us on what you know, or what you think is coming to be?
It's almost time for what by the way?



posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhiteHat
I stumbled upon this thread started in 2005, which didn't got very much attention:
~A Prophecy Of The Great Armageddon That Is To Come ~

Two things right at the beginning that really unsettled me.



The fire will start from a small crisis / war cry is coming from Bulgaria.


Blast hits Israeli tour bus in Bulgaria
Everybody here wonders if this will be the spark to ignite a much anticipated war. No need to explain more.
Usually I'm not very convinced about the whole prophecies business in general, but that incident (small crisis / war cry) it would have been a wild guess so many years ago.

And secondly




And very soon will Russia suddenly invade Turkey / And like a gushing waterstream conquers all of Persia.


Aren't those some of the main players in the recent display of power on the world stage? Isn't Persia (Iran) the hot spot right now for the Western's "games of throne"?

Please take a look at the thread, and tell me that is not at least intriguing. I guess only time will tell.
I would love to hear your thoughts on this. Of course, all the credit goes to helen670 and her thread.
edit on 26-7-2012 by WhiteHat because: (no reason given)


there is no war cry coming for Bulgaria

small crisis ? yes i will give you that one. There was also more then a dozen important crisis in Bulgaria since 2005 that were more important than that one and Russia did not invade Turkey for all i know. The macroeconomic impact of 2008 shook Bulgaria way more than this small crisis.

I recommend this : en.rian.ru... for people interested in the relations between Russia and Turkey.
edit on 26-7-2012 by DCLXVI because: (no reason given)
edit on 26-7-2012 by DCLXVI because: (no reason given)





new topics

top topics



 
25
<<   2 >>

log in

join