It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nibiru is real period

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Cataka

Yes PERIODically it is appropriate to correct the punctuation of an original posting. I used to believe in Nibiru based on the ancient tablets and recent reports (pre-2012). But I am a more of a "doubting thomas" now that there has been no real evidence to review since we were supposed to see it by now.....

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   
I find this entire thing to be extremely upsetting, because people are ridiculed for believing in Nibiru/Planet X, and its really nearly unavoidable to encounter information on this, its everywhere.

Now they, those who control the media, are ensuring our children get a good dose of information on nibiru, Sitchin, the annanuki and the 3600 year cycle including this one looking like a collision.

Planet X/ Nibiru Mystery on New Episode Scooby Doo, I guess this is forreal.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I find this entire thing to be extremely upsetting, because people are ridiculed for believing in Nibiru/Planet X, and its really nearly unavoidable to encounter information on this, its everywhere.

Just because many hoaxers continue to suggest that Sitchin's fiction is real does not make it so. What is actual information is the overwhelming evidence that There is no Nibiru. That is the information, not the fake claims of hoaxers.

Planet X/ Nibiru Mystery on New Episode Scooby Doo, I guess this is for real.

There is a friend of mine that claims Scooby Doo teaches science. He says that the kids experience an event. They form a hypothesis. They test the hypothesis. At the end they reveal whether or not their hypothesis was correct.

I guess you must be in the same camp as my friend.

I see this as a joke about Sitchin.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

Well I liked scooby doo when I was little, and its still, new generations, only this Scooby Doo has Nibiru, Nasa and shape shifting aliens and I don't really feel little kids should be indoctrinated in this.

And what I see is basically, they use Radiation, Accidents like BP and HAARP to depopulate, and now it will be heat spells and famines, hoping everyone is distracted enough by their religions and nibiru, to not notice where the danger is.

Not quite, if anything like that happens we're going to chase them out of their bases, by millions. I promise.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I did not see anything other than the short intro you posted.

Normally, the aliens, vampires, boogeymen, big foot, swamp creature, ghosts, dinosaurs, etc. are simply fakes that are exposed by the kids. I would expect that to happen here if the modern show follows the pattern of all of the other series under the name Scooby Doo. It seems that the first show was in 1969 (I am looking around IMDB). Seems that Scooby Doo has been in 61 shows and TV series as well as in video games. Hopefully, the classic pattern does not change.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   
I live in Marquette, Michigan. Today 9/14/12 I was riding my bicycle around Presque Isle park and decided to stop and take some pictures of the sun. It was about 7:20 pm or so. These are the pictures that I took:

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   
You just registered and almost all of you posts are the same spamming of reflections.

How odd.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
You just registered and almost all of you posts are the same spamming of reflections.

How odd.

Does the above poster really think that red thing is Nibiru or even real?

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   
My question to Nibiru believers is: When will we be able to see this planet that will destroy our civilization on 21 December 2012?

I've heard that it can only be seen from the southern hemisphere (that's where TPTB built a secret telescope) and yet we have videos from Mother Russia. Last time I checked, Russia was in the northern hemisphere and thus would NOT be able to see it.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   
I admit, at first the nibiru prophecy had an effect on me until I looked further.
Yes, a potentially catastrophic meteor passed by the earth a few yrs ago and also others which were small in comparison.

If you want to check out some REAL shi- research all the massive comets that have slammed into the sun in the last 20 yrs.
Funny, they were never mentioned on sheep tv

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by HamrHeed

They probably weren't reported on "Sheep TV" because it wasn't newsworthy. Are you saying there is a conspiracy by the MSM and potentially TPTB to hide the fact that asteroids hit the sun? Are you also saying that these asteroids are caused by Nibiru? How deep does your rabbit hole go?

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Feltrick

They probably weren't reported on "Sheep TV" because it wasn't newsworthy. Are you saying there is a conspiracy by the MSM and potentially TPTB to hide the fact that asteroids hit the sun? Are you also saying that these asteroids are caused by Nibiru? How deep does your rabbit hole go?

BS assumption that "nibiru caused the asteroids to hit the sun"

Sorry if I think it's newsworthy that comets or "asteroids" bigger than the earth have hit our sun, and the media never mentioned it, or maybe briefly.
I think it's important especially when people are talking about carbon taxing the sh------------- out of regular people for "the damage" us "humans" have caused.

One can see that the sun is going through changes, but, it's safer not to gaze into it, in fear of offending al gore

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by nancyliedersdeaddog

I think that the photo spammer is a member here that made a new account to knowingly spread hoax photos.

The photos are too obviously reflections off of a glass in front of the camera such as from a filter.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Sorry if I think it's newsworthy that comets or "asteroids" bigger than the earth have hit our sun, and the media never mentioned it, or maybe briefly.

Nothing hitting the Sun is big. Big comets are maybe 40 miles across and big asteroids are much smaller than the Moon.

I'd be careful about saying never because I recall an MSM a few years ago about a comet hitting the Sun.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Here is a CBS news story on a comet plunging into the Sun.

Kamikaze comet plunges into the sun
The article is from last year. Avoid saying never.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Accoroding to: curious.astro.cornell.edu... "No asteroids have ever been observed to hit the sun, but that doesn't mean that they don't!"

Maybe that's why it hasn't been on "sheep TV." What Earth sized or bigger asteriods have hit the sun in the past 20 years? Now I'm interested! I would think an "Earth Sized" object would do more to disrupt our solar system than just hit the sun.

I guess the guy from Cornell is wrong, but I don't see any evidence of Earth Sized objects moving through our Solar System.

edit on 15-9-2012 by Feltrick because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist

Nothing hitting the Sun is big. Big comets are maybe 40 miles across and big asteroids are much smaller than the Moon.

I'd be careful about saying never because I recall an MSM a few years ago about a comet hitting the Sun.

Whatever hit the sun back during the nibiru craza was many times bigger than earth.
Luckily that time we didn't get sprayed.
Nasa even gives out warnings for their employess when these events happen.

The one that missed earth "narrowly" was only a few kms across but it still would have made a huge impact travelling at such a speed..

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Feltrick

Accoroding to: curious.astro.cornell.edu... "No asteroids have ever been observed to hit the sun, but that doesn't mean that they don't!"

Maybe that's why it hasn't been on "sheep TV." What Earth sized or bigger asteriods have hit the sun in the past 20 years? Now I'm interested! I would think an "Earth Sized" object would do more to disrupt our solar system than just hit the sun.

I guess the guy from Cornell is wrong, but I don't see any evidence of Earth Sized objects moving through our Solar System.

edit on 15-9-2012 by Feltrick because: (no reason given)

Here is one of many:
www.youtube.com...

The impact in the video was large enough to send cme out the other side. Don;t mind dahboo the gangsta

edit on 15-9-2012 by HamrHeed because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Whatever hit the sun back during the nibiru craza was many times bigger than earth.
Luckily that time we didn't get sprayed.
Nasa even gives out warnings for their employess when these events happen.

The one that missed earth "narrowly" was only a few kms across but it still would have made a huge impact travelling at such a speed..

Nothing was as big as the Earth. Had it been it would have been a planet sized object and we'd all remember it. There are only 8 planets. They still exist today. The object was not as big as the Moon which is way bigger than all of the dwarf planets. It would have been labeled a dwarf planet.

Your confusion might be the difference between volume and mass. A comet can have a large gaseous cloud associated with it. That material is boiled off the comet which is only miles across. It isn't massive. It's just very thin gas. That gas cloud forming the tail of the comet can be large in the sense of taking up a large volume. It is teeny weeny when considering how much mass it has.

We can't get splashed when a teeny comet or asteroid hits the Sun. There are no NASA employee warnings for these events.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by centrifugal

Originally posted by autowrench
reply to post by stereologist

You, sir, are certainly spending a great deal of time with your own theory that the planet in question doesn't exist, and truth is, you have no proof either, do you? If you don't believe in such things, why keep saying it? Just asking, nothing personal intended.

Do you know what the purpose of a theory is? It is an attempt to explain something that is not understood. A valid theory can be used to predict/forecast future behaviour of this unexplainable behaviour. When a new theory arises that is more accurate in its predictions it becomes the widely accepted theory. If there were absolute proof it wouldn't be a theory it would be a theorem. Theorems are proven to be true, and theories are assumptions to prove why something is true...

So why is the Earth getting hotter and storms getting worse? Could it be CO2? Could it be the Sun? Could it be Nibiru? Could it be Nickelback makes terrible music? Or perhaps the weather is not changing dramatically, and more drama makes for a better news story... Nibiru is last on the list of probably causes.

If Nibiru is coming and it has any affect on anything, for it to be a probable theory than you must be able to forecast at least a single even insignificant event and expain the relationship.

Stereo doesn't have to disprove anything, it is disproving itself.

edit on 30-7-2012 by centrifugal because: (no reason given)

Oh my goodness... That Nickleback comment is the best thing
I've read on ATS in a long time. So funny! I love that you just threw it in
out of the blue. Brilliant.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join