It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cosmic Doomsday: Dark Energy, The Fate Of The Universe And The End Of Earth

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 03:46 AM
link   
Dark energy makes up about 70 percent of the current content of the Universe and thus holds the ultimate fate of our Universe. Several possible scenarios are possible depending on the properties of dark energy; one is that the Universe will end in a so-called big rip. This interesting topic was recently explored by five researchers from the University of Science and Technology of China, the Institute of Theoretical Physics at the Chinese Academy of Sciences, Northeastern University, and Peking University. Their work, entitled "Dark energy and fate of the Universe", was published in Sci China-Phys Mech Astron 2012, ...read more..
______beforeitsnews/space/2012/07/cosmic-doomsday-dark-energy-the-fate-of-the-universe-and-the-end-of-earth-2423021.html

Have a great day all

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by cheesy
Dark energy makes up about 70 percent of the current content of the Universe and thus holds the ultimate fate of our Universe.

Dark energy?

Hoax

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Dark Energy = Dog Farts.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Do you have a thought (any thought) of your own?

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Hmmm I can't seem to find that article via link >.>

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Hmmm I can't seem to find that article via link >.>

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by cheesy

The article you link us to uses Wikepedia as a source.

Need I say more?

You have a nice day, as well!

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Sulie

It seems the images are used from wikipedia, but not the content. This would need to be futher investigated, but for now, this is what I found on the link of the OP.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   
the bbang was a concept created to fuse astronomy and catolicism, astronomy for many centuries was sorcery, with the modern age arrival, the church started to loose power upon masses gradually, and with this move astronomy, at least mainstream science comunity, mainlly financed by elite powers, got the "blessing from the pope" to continue their reseach.....................who gave the first kick upon bbang theory??................was father lemaitre, before the 2º war, being this teory taken its form after the war.............there so many fallen pillars from the bbang temple, especially latelly...............so when james weeb goes up maybe we will behind of those galaxies formed 2 bilions before creation????
....................and even behind the great particle itself..............
.......i dont think so...................at this moment, i would like to think that we live on a steady model universe...........an eternal and massive "recycling machine" of matter and energy...............

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   
I'm guessing that by "Dark Energy" you are refering to the scientific theory of "Dark Matter" which is incredibly interesting, however I must agree with others when I say that the form of existance in which we are currently incarnated has a very "cosmic" (if you will) sort of balance and I would theorise that the "Dark Matter" is in a perfect ratio and balance of harmony (possibly the classic 1:1.618? who knows?)

you could also be refering to emotional vibrations given off by living entities and in which case this is also balanced out with good "chi" or "Karma" (whatever you might like to call it, call it paying for your sins for all i care) The classic Yin amd Yang (spelling?) is a perfect example displaying how there is allways "Evil" in "Good" as there is "Good" in "Evil" and the tow need each other to balance and form harmony. so if you look at it like that it's not to be worried about.

as for the fate of the universe and the end of the earth, I would say that the overall fate of the universe is as it is, as it always has been and always will be in that things will occur as they should acording to either some form of divine intervention or pre generated random chance and there is nothing anyone can do to alter this (not at this dimensional frequency anyway) I must admit that there is a posibility that the earth may not be there one day (or perhaps just uninhabitable) but that doesn't have to mean that the human race (as it exists at the time) will perish entierly, as know one knows what the future holds.

Love, Light and all that crap....

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 04:45 AM
link   
reply to post by blazingdefiance

i totally agree with your statement..................i doubt that there are species that hold total knowledge about the universe, especially from this dimensional plane..............and time its a human measurement, i dont think that the universe aplly this on itself, we are the ones tied to time....................... the bbang theory implies that what got a beguinning got an end, and that is an religious point of view, now fused with mainstrem cosmology.............

new topics

top topics

join