It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reality Check: Unanswered questions about Colorado theater massacre

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 03:34 AM
link   
By Ben Swann

(FOX19) -

The emergency crews hadn't yet left the scene of the Colorado theater shooting before some lawmakers, politicians and members of the media were already asking questions about how gun laws must change.But instead of playing politics, what questions about the shooting are the media not asking?

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 03:44 AM
link   
Ben Swann asks some real questions about the shootings in Colorado.There is still a few reporters doing their job out there.Mr.Swann is one of them.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 03:46 AM
link   
reply to post by mike dangerously

Wow does that lady need to get out of the tanning bed.

OMG goodness.

Talk about being baked.

Okay, back to the video...

Couldn't help myself.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Interesting questions indeed.

People have been asking these question on the Internet since the day it happened. Especially here on ATS.

The strange thing is, as mentioned in the video, that these questions won't get answered, more so they'll be brushed under the carpet EVEN THOUGH they have eyewitnesses saying otherwise.

So the government apparently knows MORE about what happened than the eyewitnesses who were actually INSIDE the room where this terrible act took place?

As mentioned many times by people, the government has been talking about gun control for ages in USA and this has just given them a bigger boost to talk about it and they are turning a blind eye to the facts of what happened and just going on about what they want.

So no justice for the people involved???

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 03:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

Almost the same color as her suit. Yikes.

I'm going out on a limb here (quick call the Fire Dept.!) but I bet I've already responded to all these questions so many times there is no longer a point. People that want to find a crazy conspiracy will. Rational people will wait until something actually seems amiss. And no, there is nothing that points to conspiracy yet.

Kid had the brains, eyewitnesses are NOT AT ALL RELIABLE, and his family had money, he had grants and student loans and could have easily gotten a few credit cards to pay for his stuff. The only thing that has struck me as odd was the notebook, but even that is explainable if you realize it's summertime and the faculty is probably phoning it in.

edit on 26-7-2012 by Domo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 03:50 AM
link   
I hadn't heard any of that info in that link before watching it. I didn't keep up on it much from the jump because I knew the media was flying from the seat of their pants from outta the gate. It appears there is more to the story based on the eyewitness they had. I do remember something about a person of interest early on but nothing since.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 03:51 AM
link   
He obviously didn't do his homework.

James had a scholarship grant worth 26K, his parents were loaded.

He had the money to buy all that gear.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by mike dangerously
But instead of playing politics, what questions about the shooting are the media not asking?

And for those people who cant view videos (yes there are some), do you yourself have any original thoughts or questions other than "go watch this youtube video"?

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater
He obviously didn't do his homework.

James had a scholarship grant worth 26K, his parents were loaded.

He had the money to buy all that gear.

Yeah and this guy is giving us prices of things maybe bought from a shop i.e. full price.

Who knows this guy didn't buy them off the streets at half or even less of the price???

edit on 26/7/12 by faryjay because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 03:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

The financial part makes me laugh. Even $30k could probably be had with credit cards alone. When I was 18 I had a credit card with a ridiculous limit because I was a signer on both of my parents cards when I was young. My credit limit was over $10k on that card. Guess how bad that screwed me over...

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Swann did have many valid points, my biggest is how did he afford all of this equipment.
If he is 4 months behind on his bills, this might explain alot.
But as for wondering who trained this guy, Holmes had no training.
If he did have some, he'd understand that any mags above 30 round capacity always jam.
He would also have known how to clear a jam quickly and efficiently.
There are alot of possible questions about this shooting that I have, I'm not ready to seal the books but I am not full on the conspiracy boat either.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 04:59 AM
link   
The explosives angle is what makes me wonder about all of this...i mean really..you have to really know what your doing to set up a elaborate trap like that....you just cant get it off the net and expect to do it all up like stereo instructions.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 05:30 AM
link   
and where's the multiple witness testamonies of an INDIAN suspect........???

Police squelsh that one too?

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 05:37 AM
link   

A similar thread just disappeared off ATS similar to yours......just in the last couple of hours or so

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 06:05 AM
link   
If the nice government men ever make us give up our guns, it will not only be the end of America but the end of hope for all humanity. We are the only people in the world who are capable of defending ourselves against our leaders, military, and police. God help us if we ever lose the ability to defend ourselves and rely on the government to be our defender. This is the reason we have a Second Ammendment and the moment we lose the ability to understand why, "for the greater good" is the end of us all, a new world of helpless ignorant masses will be at the mercy of thugs in uniforms that will enforce any law imaginable with cruel joy. If you can not see this, then your crappy government education system has done its job on you perfectly. I can only pray that it is not too late for us all.
Deo Vindice

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   
That's one high caliber journalist and he's asking the same questions I have. They are still valid, and most of them are still unanswered. Funding wise, if you think he got a great deal somewhere on all of that equipment, that should raise more red flags... Perhaps he got a little help from those two roommates that apparently don't exist?

As for the report, Ben Swann is right about MSM jumping right into the political angle rather than asking questions.

Did this theater not have surveillance cameras inside or outside to catch footage of this, or any security for that matter? Why the heck not? Everyone wants to blame the guns, but no one's asking why a venue that seats 300 per theater (or whatever the max capacity is) doesn't have basic physical security. Surely they could afford it with that revenue they get from all the extra butter popcorn sales.

top topics

join