It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Olympics Paranoia

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

Originally posted by Domo1
reply to post by beezzer

But it's the Grey Area. Who would ban a sorrowful bunny and fluffy kitty? I think ATS needs to know about that time we were both abducted for posting here. Remember all that crazy stuff that happened? Remember how we laughed? Remember Kodos the tentacle being? He was fun.
Good times. Gooood times.

Well, if it weren't for us the Bejing Olympics would have gone up in a mushroom cloud.

Too bad the NSA retired us both for being loose cannons.

Well to be fair we did do that thing we were accused of to that thing that doesn't exist and those things that haven't visited were piiiiiised.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 04:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81

I'd like to award gold, silver, and bronze medals to the individuals that create the most paranoid "Olympic" threads.

Beezer someday I would like to collaborate with you and make the most insane Grey Area thread imaginable.

Done that !

see in my signature the end of the illusion thread

Wait, was that thread actually a joke? It's so hard to tell sometimes.

if you didnt see me put "lol jk" at the end
then it was not

silly joker kitty ... no fried intestines for you tonight
BAD KITTY !

edit on 7/26/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 04:57 AM
link   

reply to post by beezzer

But it's the Grey Area. Who would ban a sorrowful bunny and fluffy kitty? I think ATS needs to know about that time we were both abducted for posting here. Remember all that crazy stuff that happened? Remember how we laughed? Remember Kodos the tentacle being? He was fun.
Good times. Gooood times.

Well, if it weren't for us the Bejing Olympics would have gone up in a mushroom cloud.

Too bad the NSA retired us both for being loose cannons.

Well to be fair we did do that thing we were accused of to that thing that doesn't exist and those things that haven't visited were piiiiiised.
That's because we were both drinking and I dared you.

My bad.

edit on 26-7-2012 by beezzer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 04:58 AM
link   
reply to post by SGTSECRET

I usually disengage completely when organized religion is a factor, but this is actually a little bit weird... but, then again, on this site...what isn't?

youtu.be...

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 04:59 AM
link   
I've heard about a few credible threats, but there are many credible threats that never happen. I hope this is one of those instances.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 06:48 AM
link   
reply to post by SGTSECRET

Well to play the devil's advocate here...
the London authorities don't help much.I mean that when a carrier ship is patroling in Thames and there are anti aircraft missiles in the rooftops,makes you think that ww3(or aliens
) is on the way.Yes i know they prepare for the worse,but think of the psychology they create(especially to the conspiracy theorists).
A friend today told me that the queen won't attend the opening ceremony.I didn't find it anywhere on the web,to verify it,but if it's true then the level of paranoia will hit the roof.

Besides once a week we have a super doom thread,so i thought you would get used to it by now

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 05:14 AM
link   
The royal family will be attending www.standard.co.uk... 0.html

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Someone said in one of these olympic threads (can't remember, which one) that the floodlights are triangular, because triangle or pyramid shape is the strongest structure from an engineering point of view.

Yeah. I am sure that's all there is to it.

As ridiculous as that claim is - I mean, it may be true, I don't know, but why isn't EVERYTHING built to triangular/pyramid shape, then? I mean, why are there -so- many non-triangular floodlights in stadiums and elsewhere?

Obviously other shapes can be very sturdy as well with modern technology, so that cannot be the explanation. And anyone who studies that picture in this post carefully, with an open and clear mind, has got to realize there IS something going on with all that, and it can't be just for the strength of the structure.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join