It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This coming Saturday, ATS Live will be interviewing Mack Maloney, author of UFO's in Wartime

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 02:35 AM
link   
www.ufosinwartime.com...
www.amazon.com...

This is one of my pet subjects so I'm going to be in geek heaven BUT - we also want to hear from you guys - if you have any questions for Mack please put them below, and we'll pick out the best ones and put them to him during the interview.

We will (hopefully) be taking calls on the night as well.

Lets hear from you ATS

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 02:45 AM
link   
'Fact' one on Mack's website is this:

U.S. pilots have secret orders to "shoot down any UFO they can't talk down."

Can I ask him how he knows this?

Cheers.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 02:45 AM
link   
according to your website mr. Maloney "Fact 10: Nothing happened at Roswell – no crashed saucer, no alien bodies."

if it wasn't a saucer that crashed does this imply that you believe the official government story of a weather balloon?

edit on 26-7-2012 by notkmarx because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Perhaps im under-informed, but I would like to ask him to elaborate on #9, about how JFK and the first sightings are connected?
Thanks

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Moving slightly aside from wartime. I'd like to know Mack's thoughts of those UFO cases that occurred during the Cold War. His comment that Roswell never happened has already been picked up on. But there are many others to discuss.

Here are a few cases that come to mind which have been linked to Cold War military activities and UFOs.

1965 Kecksburg Crash
1980 Rendlesham Forest Incident
1980 Cash-Landrum Case

Does Mack have anything to say about these cases?

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 01:53 AM
link   
i can't believe this thread has fallen down the list so quickly.
mr. maloney have you been harassed or threatened
by members of the government since writing this book?
edit on 27-7-2012 by notkmarx because: spillin

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 03:37 AM
link   
Come on guys... you must have more questions than this...

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 06:16 AM
link   
reply to post by neformore

Question: Do you know any people on shows or documentaries that you know are purposly making up stories without any or very little truth in them or disinforming? You do not need to mention names if you don't want to.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by neformore

I'm not sure how well these fit, but here's my short list.

Do you have a plausible explanation for crafts that appear transparent?

Do you have any real information regarding the SR-91 Aurora project? Was it actually shut down?

Was the top speed of the SR-71 ever honestly disclosed?

Are there any reports of UFOs clearly baiting aviators in wartime?

Do you have any information regarding unconvnetional propulsion for transonic flight?

Were any unconvnetional Earth/human based craft found in Germany's possesion after world war 2?

Do other countries like Russia have "black project" airplanes as part of their culture?

Do you have any information regarding interdimensional UFOs. Possible accounts from pilots that can't be debunked?

Are there any measures being taken in the way of national/planetary defense from possible invasion?

How often do pilots fly over the arctic circle, and do any of them corroborate Admiral Byrd's journal?

Are the triangular crafts spotted world wide, of human origin? Have any pilots witnessed them at altitude?

That's all I have right now.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   
What is wrong with the podcast?

Itunes shows this episode is available but won't download and the alternative link :

Given on the illustrial site here www.illustrial.net...

Won't open up or download either?

edit on 31-7-2012 by mirageman because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join