It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An awful lot of people here deserve exactly the U.S. they are getting

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by mutatismutandis

Itriple post droid seizure
edit on 26-7-2012 by inverslyproportional because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by watcher3339

OP, when I run for President, will you be my VP?

Khar

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   
The reality is, Greed backed up by no accountability whatsoever breeds the exact kind of bottomfeeding, carpet bagging, bought and payed for politicians that we have representing us all today. Oh yes, they are a reflection of ourselves. Meaning, our Society as a whole. Like another stated in this thread earlier, where do you even begin to describe all the reasons why it has come down to this?

Yes, We have become such a heartless, foul people with no class or integrity. All one has to do is read any yahoo news comments section to understand just how far we have fallen as a people, Country and just as individual human beings. We are a weak people, who are dependent on so much. Not all of us, but surely the majority.

What do you think that the masters of puppets think about us? Would you not laugh and shake your head at such selfishness? How could those greedy tyrants recognize their own evil when we can't even begin to recognize our own? I don't know about you, but I don't have much faith in the Human race. We can't even respect planet Earth, let alone ourselves. ~$heopleNation

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by inverslyproportional

*I am seriously debating the necessity of armed revolution here.*

Honestly, I cannot help but see the same thing. To be ridiculously simplistic- it's what happens when my computer starts futzing up. I do not negotiate with the bad code, I don't massage it- I just have to clear it out wholesale and start over from scratch.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by inverslyproportional

Oh man, I was really enjoying your rant until the last paragraph, my only decenting point is you should have kept going a given us all the real ass chewing we ddeserve. Man you were so close, it was like an epiphany( did I spell that right?) Cut short, and only a small part of the realization was made.

S&F for you sir, I find a good old fashioned ass chewing to do wanders for ones priority selection.

You spelled "epiphany" right but "decenting" should be "dissenting". Maybe you deserve a real ass chewing but I don't. Speak for yourself; you don't know anything about me or probably the rest of us.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   
The hardest part with all of this, is there are those who have no idea, those that suspect it but need more before they will admit it, those who know but won't admit it, and those who Know it and won't act, and those who try to act but don't know how.

If the Entire system is the problem, and you don't know anything else How do you shut out the system. If you participate in the system you're only giving it strength.

I've heard posters say we will starve them with our wallets, by having their debt in your wallet you are participating, by buying goods no matter who stands where you are sustaining the system.

I hear others say we will buy gold and silver and spit on their money, you're buying the gold and silver with their money sustaining them. Unless everyone can learn to share and start a completely different system the beast will live on. The "freedoms and joys" the system lets you have are the very chains that bind us. Internet, food, sex, work, leisure. It's all theirs, so how do we stop playing by their rules in a world that's the system.

It's really a tricky ordeal, and getting everyone together to act as one is even more difficult. There are those who simply want to watch the world burn. We see it every day on the news, at protests, in our streets and back alleys. Unfortunately no matter how you spin it, there will always be rape, murder, and theft. Some people are just that way. The same as there are natural disasters with weather and geology. There are natural disasters with Animals as well, disease, viruses, emotions and actions.

As much as we are a living organism, we are another complex emotional organism as well. These very roots in the human system help play into and encourage their system. Fear each other, lie, do not trust your fellow man for it is better to face a man with distrust, that to great him with open arms only to be stabbed in the back.

We've been taught and conditioned from the moments of our birth to think and act a certain way. There are those that feel society itself is to blame for the crimes we fear, and in some senses yes that is true. In a society where we are taught to want, need and consume beyond our means it is no wonder, theft, assaults and murder happen. Jealousy is a natural human emotion, and when it feels we do not fit in, or have what we have been told we need we will act with in our means to achieve those goals. The system, is flawed in and of itself, and it is those flaws that perpetuate the machine. The beast is perfect in design and it's been a long time coming, there is no such thing as an Achilles heal, or self destruct and unfortunately, no easy way to slay this beast.

The way out comes not with religion, or violent uprising. No protest, nor rally or act of god can change it. For it is with in every man that we find the answers. Stop, hating and distrusting your fellow man. Love can only conquer so much, and with love alone the beast lives on. Trust is the answer, unless every man trusts each other, and learns to live with in his fundamental needs the beast will thrive. Hate, jealousy, fear, lust, love and desire all sustain the machine. It is with in every one of us that the beast lives and operates. Conspiracies, truth lies and consumption. We all play our part, and we are no closer to an end, than we are the beginning.

I can go on and on, as life itself will. I just hope that those around us, understand our actions today may not head results for generations to come. It starts with you, with me, with our children and their children. We must give up our fast results life style and understand instant gratification, instant results is a lie.

So many of us today look back to the constitution and great minds of time, and think they were prophets or psychics for "guessing" what the future would hold, but it is with the understanding time is irrelevant that these things begin to make sense, and all the pieces begin to fall into place. Patience is more important than anything I've mentioned before. I only hope that any of you reading this can make sense of what I have said, as I've only begun to understand my own thoughts as of late. I've had a whole lot of time to ponder this, and unfortunately I may not have too much more. It is with these words I hope I can pass the thought on to others, to nurture and allow it to grow on their own. As I will use my time to do the same.

Thank you for reading.

Sincerely,

Ilyich

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 12:29 AM
link   

First you should learn some english, people here deserve exactly the U.S they are getting...that makes absolutely no sense at all.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Textreply to post by watcher3339

You have stated my thoughts exactly. We need a leader. I intend to vote against every elected official in office. Anything has to be better than what is in Washington. I had hoped Occupy might do so good but that failed, they showed us meeting together in open was a mistake, turned into a joke and trivalized I dont have any answers because we dont have anyone who would step forward, perhaps from fear, or maybe like me, no answers. I do feel like Rome (the world) is burning but I have nothing to offer as a alternative. Behead the ones in power, bring on the dark ages, we have nothing to replace our hated power system with. Show us how to make a change! I am sure there would be legions following. Do way with money? Do away with our social system? What do we replace it with? Quickly. I am sure there would be many foriegn powers who would step in to further their own ends. I am not a fool and I dont really think we live in a country of fools, but what can we do? What is the answer? I haven't seen anyone who wanted to single themselves out as a real leader except Ron Paul. Is he the answer? I am sorry but all I have is questions, I search nightly on this wonderful information machine and havent found anywhere that someone said This is the answer.... That wasnt a quack. I really want answers......

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ilyich
The hardest part with all of this, is there are those who have no idea, those that suspect it but need more before they will admit it, those who know but won't admit it, and those who Know it and won't act, and those who try to act but don't know how.

If the Entire system is the problem, and you don't know anything else How do you shut out the system. If you participate in the system you're only giving it strength.

I've heard posters say we will starve them with our wallets, by having their debt in your wallet you are participating, by buying goods no matter who stands where you are sustaining the system.

I hear others say we will buy gold and silver and spit on their money, you're buying the gold and silver with their money sustaining them. Unless everyone can learn to share and start a completely different system the beast will live on. The "freedoms and joys" the system lets you have are the very chains that bind us. Internet, food, sex, work, leisure. It's all theirs, so how do we stop playing by their rules in a world that's the system.

It's really a tricky ordeal, and getting everyone together to act as one is even more difficult. There are those who simply want to watch the world burn. We see it every day on the news, at protests, in our streets and back alleys. Unfortunately no matter how you spin it, there will always be rape, murder, and theft. Some people are just that way. The same as there are natural disasters with weather and geology. There are natural disasters with Animals as well, disease, viruses, emotions and actions.

As much as we are a living organism, we are another complex emotional organism as well. These very roots in the human system help play into and encourage their system. Fear each other, lie, do not trust your fellow man for it is better to face a man with distrust, that to great him with open arms only to be stabbed in the back.

We've been taught and conditioned from the moments of our birth to think and act a certain way. There are those that feel society itself is to blame for the crimes we fear, and in some senses yes that is true. In a society where we are taught to want, need and consume beyond our means it is no wonder, theft, assaults and murder happen. Jealousy is a natural human emotion, and when it feels we do not fit in, or have what we have been told we need we will act with in our means to achieve those goals. The system, is flawed in and of itself, and it is those flaws that perpetuate the machine. The beast is perfect in design and it's been a long time coming, there is no such thing as an Achilles heal, or self destruct and unfortunately, no easy way to slay this beast.

The way out comes not with religion, or violent uprising. No protest, nor rally or act of god can change it. For it is with in every man that we find the answers. Stop, hating and distrusting your fellow man. Love can only conquer so much, and with love alone the beast lives on. Trust is the answer, unless every man trusts each other, and learns to live with in his fundamental needs the beast will thrive. Hate, jealousy, fear, lust, love and desire all sustain the machine. It is with in every one of us that the beast lives and operates. Conspiracies, truth lies and consumption. We all play our part, and we are no closer to an end, than we are the beginning.

I can go on and on, as life itself will. I just hope that those around us, understand our actions today may not head results for generations to come. It starts with you, with me, with our children and their children. We must give up our fast results life style and understand instant gratification, instant results is a lie.

So many of us today look back to the constitution and great minds of time, and think they were prophets or psychics for "guessing" what the future would hold, but it is with the understanding time is irrelevant that these things begin to make sense, and all the pieces begin to fall into place. Patience is more important than anything I've mentioned before. I only hope that any of you reading this can make sense of what I have said, as I've only begun to understand my own thoughts as of late. I've had a whole lot of time to ponder this, and unfortunately I may not have too much more. It is with these words I hope I can pass the thought on to others, to nurture and allow it to grow on their own. As I will use my time to do the same.

Thank you for reading.

Sincerely,

Ilyich

Star... great insight. I am truely impressed and inspired.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 05:22 AM
link   
The only answer to this problem is one that's never going to see the light of day as long as people want to keep participating in the system with the objective of changing it. Sometimes you have to leave your home if you want to change your life. It's that simple. I keep saying this and people keep equating that to "Ignore the problem and it will go away" and that doesn't sit right with people. I don't know why. Maybe people need to replace the word ignore with the phrase "Don't participate in" to have it sink in.

If people started to walk away from the system the way it, ie not vote, put down their guns and start bartering with each other instead of buying and selling, then, and only then, will we start to see progress we're looking for. I personally don't see that happening though because people are too set in their ways, even though those ways are self-destructive. People are used to having other people lead them. People are not used to simply helping each other out. People are used to buying what they want, not sharing what they need. People think that if they stay in one way of life they are going to somehow progress as a person and always find the answers they need because they are somehow wise for being the Steady Eddie. There's nothing wrong with continuing on with the way you do things as long as it's beneficial to both you and the people around you. That isn't the case here though. If it were we wouldn't be needing to have this conversation.

I think it may have started in the '70's with the "Me' generation. People saw the '60's as a failed experiment and went in the exact opposite direction. They went from the "Peace, Love, and Communal Spirit" to one where it was every man for himself. I say we marry the two and be done with the problem. The '60's didn't want governmental leadership. Neither do I. The '60's wanted peace and love. So do I. The 70's were about taking care of your own. So am I. The problem is that the 70's cut the head off the '60's and moved on without trying to take along the redeeming qualities the '60's had to offer. They just saw the mistakes and said "Won't get fooled again" and turned their back on it all. They failed to realize that if you want to progress you have to learn from your mistakes. There's no shame in admitting you make them because we all do. But when you see something fail and just kill it off and don't learn anything from it, you're making a very BIG mistake.

When I say marry those two qualities I mean that maybe we should make taking care of our own our top priority while being cognizant of, and care about, how our actions affect our neighbor and make sure everything we do has a positive impact on everybody. And this has nothing to do with our Government aside from the fact that we don't need one in order to do what I'm suggesting. We need laws, don't get me wrong, because you're always going to have the nit-wits who don't see it this way who are going to want to steal, kill and do whatever else that has a negative impact on society. And I'm tired of the argument of " Who are you to judge what's right and wrong for people?" Nobody. This isn't about what's right or wrong. This all about what's positive and what's negative because those two "attributes" of people are what makes this world turn in whatever direction it's turning. And nobody can dispute the fact that things are f***ed up right now which should lead people to recognize that more negative things are happening than positive. That's common sense.

So no, don't ignore the problem. Just don't participate in it by continuing to do negative things. Change it by doing more positive things. It's really that simple, and if people are so confused by such a simple precept, then I'm afraid that society is going to have to completely collapse before it can be re-built. How can one realistically believe that you can keep doing self-destructive things without self-destructing? It doesn't work that way and I don't care how insulated you keep yourself from the rest of the world, you're still a part of it and what you do affects other people, and what other people do affects you whether you like it or not.

In closing, no OP, some people don't what they deserve by participating the way they do in American society because they are still in the minority. And as the saying goes...........the majority rules.

youtu.be...

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Boy O Boy have you said it! I am hard pressed not deriving some satisfaction watching as the choices YOU PEOPLE have made and continue to make pull you closer every day towards the cliff of no return, of 1984 coming into existence; of the the dreams and predictions of Karl Marx coming true, of you stupid Obamanoids thinking Obama was anything but another Front for the Globalist-Collectivist-New World Order.

A few days back I started a thread entitled "I am a John Birch Society Member and Here Is Why" and with the exception of 2 or 3 members you all ignored what I offered to educate you Dregs.

Well, here it is again and if you don't take the time to educate yourselves, I won't lose any sleep knowing that I tried once again. I will sail away very soon anyway, so do what you like.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 27-7-2012 by MajorKarma because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by inverslyproportional
reply to post by mutatismutandis

I am seriously debating the necessity of armed revolution here. It has been obvious for my entire 34 years that the system does not now if it ever did work. If the system obviously does not servve the people than it is time to demand a new form of government. Of course they will try to stop the change, which is why I didn't say we should use the avenues that were suppossed to be available to us. They are all closed, and even if they were open they wouldn't work, our dictators will just ignore the law like they do now.

What part of. " the peoples right to assemble peacfully will not be infringed" don't they understand? If you think there is any hope of change besides armed revolution your deluding yourself, the laws don't matter, the system doesn't work. If it did I wouldn't need to get a permit to protest as my right to peacfully assemble shall not be infginged means they havve no ability to timit it at all at any time. See occupy for further evidence of their rights to assemble being infringed upon illegally. not to mention

While I share the same frustrations, the truth is an armed revolution is exactly what TPTB have been hoping for and preparing for. At this point they are dying for us to give them a reason to institute martial law and label us all domestic terrorists. An armed rebellion would give them all the ammo they need to put permanently trap us in this corporate sponsored prison state/war machine.

That's what scares me the most...people don't realize a violent uprising is exactly exactly what they are trying to instigate. They want us to be angry, they want us to get pissed and see red!

When they come to quell the revolution there will be no remorse for anyone. It won't be our military instituting the actions...it will be the rent-a-mercs from around the world, brought in by companies like Haliburton.

They will label our military and any citizen they deem a threat as domestic terrorists under the guize that we are threatening the livelyhood of the american people by insisting our government be torn apart and fixed.

The only means at fixing things is by peaceful means...we need to show the world the monsters they really are.

The internet is our greatest weapon, and they know it. That's why so many recent bills have been pushed under the guize of internet security.

We don't need another failed tea party...We don't need to occupy wallstreet... We don't need to occupy the fed...

We need to occupy the internet!

Think of just how many people come just to this site a day... Our human resources are immense!

When ever people see something blatently wrong in the media that's where we should be occupying!

We need to shut down their mouthpeice! When we see some B.S. reporting in the news we should be flooding their websites. Every media outlet has a place on their sites for user posting. Flood the hell outta them! Just a couple hundered people calling out their B.S. is more than enough!

At that point either-

A: They will have to listen

or

B: The mass amount of angry responses will literally shut their site down!

That's what they are truely afraid of...us making ourselves heard!

If we want change, and want it by peaceful means...

Occupy the Media! (Hehe...came up with that name all by myself
)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   

We are all so caught up in the wrong things. And I find it all so frustrating. If we as adults don’t really do our homework then we probably aren’t really making our kids do it either. Then we blame the public schools. I can’t even believe that in an era when the middle class and the working class are being systematically destroyed we have somehow decided to turn all our bottled fury on teachers. Sure, some suck. But your fury isn’t at really at them, admit it and then find a legal and meaningful way to channel that fury for actual change that will be for the good of our country.

You don't think that an education system that takes the little minds of all the children in the country and teaches them what to believe and who to trust for 12 years....... and places those things above basic skills for independence isn't a big problem? We have a whole nationwide system that uses classical conditioning on our children...yes they are being trained like animals not taught ...a teacher means...one who has the ability to teach.... How is it we see that this is not happening and we excuse it?

If you took your car in for repair and the mechanic could not repair it, you would demand your money back and take that car to a mechanic who is able to do what they claim they have the ability to do.

These are the future adults...actually we already have 2 generations that have become adults and we see the sharp increase of adult-children....they have no skills to deal with life as an adult or as a parent, and look to the government for their guidance. In school they are taught who to point a finger at and what to hate and taught the government approved answers....that are given to them...no room to learn basic skills for independence or to critically think themselves.

The next generation will be taught to hate the generation before them as the cause to all our woes, or whomever the government chooses to objectify among other things. That is not what education is supposed to be and it does undermine our families and our country. Don't even get me into the fact that they force medicate the children who don't or won't conform.

You may ask what authority I have in saying these things.... I have followed the law that has changed our education system into a huge brainwashing institution and uses our children as guinea pigs for the control of children and knowledge ...trains and treat them as animals; human resources nothing more. I have followed this for over 25 years. I have tried to point out what was being done, so have others....yet, other things are more important than what is being torn away from children and pumped into their minds.

My friend children are more than that...how is it ok to sacrifice the spirit of the child for the sake of a compliant workforce? Why is there a sharp increase in mental problems and suicide among children from even 20 years ago? The children cry out and the parents don't listen...they give up ...Everyone of those who are entrusted with our children (including parents) are responsible because they will defend the system that pays their paycheck at the expense of these children. We have change-agents in the schools not teachers.... and the intention and purpose of education is written right in the various legislation....and not the lies we are told.

These are our future teachers (many already in there), our future cops, government workers, etc... You tell me the education system shouldn't be scrutinized and I say it has been an effective hidden assault to our children, families and this country from within.

But...I do agree with and s&f this thread... we do deserve everything we get.
edit on 27-7-2012 by ScatterBrain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Ilyich

In the story of old.... it was a system of power that did not hesitate to stomp out anything that might interfere with their power (good), so the evil authority flourished appearing to be just while increasing in evil. We can only serve one master....

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by ConspiracyBuff

I believe this 100% though I would go further to say it's not just money but consumption. We live to consume - crappy food, mindless entertainment, overpriced caffeinated beverages, drugs, oil, third world countries... The list goes on and on. Humans are nothing but endless consumers who give nothing back in return.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Wow, I really didn't anticipate so many responses, I was truly venting. I appreciate the time and effort that many of you have put into your comments.

Like most of you, I don't really know what to "do" to change things. I have written letters to officials and frankly I decided that I should stop because they either do not reply, or reply with total nonsense. It clearly isn't changing anything.

My mindset is very much a 'within the system" one (I know, I know...). At this point all I can really think of is that if enough people could agree on anything that we should all go out and put one or two simple, straightforward statements on a petition and hang out in a bar or a mall or anyplace that would let us to allow others to sign it.

I tend to think that given the division in our political system there are few options for unified support statements.
They revolve around jobs and bringing them back to this country. It seems to me that despite the actions of our elected officials the actual people that I know all agree that we need more jobs. That we would be safer if we were (as a country) economically independent and had the ability to produce the goods to meet the needs in this country. That means manufacturing. Some kind of concerted collect your signatures and send them into the head of your state senate, and your state Senators on the same day is about the last thing I can see that might be enough to let them know that we are watching and we aren't happy. But people are so disaffected at this point that I don't know if they would bother to collect or even sign such petitions and the language of such a petition would likely be difficult to agree upon, even if people agree with the basic premise.

If we overcame that hurdle and created, got signed, and sent such petitions I still don't know if our officials would care.

I would say that I could at least appreciate that others are as frustrated as I am except that indicates that the situation is as bad as I feel that it is. I would rather be wrong and everything actually be A OK.

Still, I appreciate your insight and I, as I am sure most who responded to this thread also do, will continue to try to think of ways to make things better.

Thanks for your time.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by ScatterBrain

I absolutely applaud your concern for children. I also agree that the purpose of public education from the very beginning was to create an effective work force. I don't tend to think that all teachers are there to indoctrinate. Some may be and others may do it without realizing it. I think it also depends on the state that you live in and how much control an individual teacher in that state has over the content that is covered in their classroom.

I have seen stories and vids online showing teachers doing absolutely horrible things or ramming their ideas down kids throats. That is wrong. But don't forget, teachers come from the general population and so their ideas about the world are likely to reflect the ideas of their own background and influences. Some probably push a Democratic idea, some Republican, others are likely disaffected. Hopefully some are teaching "the facts" as Dragnet's Friday would have said and supporting the kids in learning how to develop a world view of their own.

The apparent increase in ADHD, suicides, etc. As a parent that is terrifying to me. I don't know that it is coming from the schools but it sure is coming from somewhere. I think parents should request to sit in on some classes in their kids school. That way they would know what was going on and if there were problems with a particular teacher or a particular school it could be addressed.

Even if you and I don't agree entirely on the whole blame the schools, blame the teachers, I am glad that you are out there paying attention. Every person who pays attention has the potential to end or prevent a problem. So good job and thank you.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   

I think it also depends on the state that you live in and how much control an individual teacher in that state has over the content that is covered in their classroom.

All of the states that accept federal money apply the same mandates. Unless your state does not acccept the money, they are following the mandates. The local districts follow those mandates too if they receive their money from the state. It was designed that way. All states conform and all students will conform to the mandates. The content is very important, and most of which has been given it's own very deceptive titles and language.

I have seen stories and vids online showing teachers doing absolutely horrible things or ramming their ideas down kids throats. That is wrong.

According to the education system, it is only wrong if they get caught... think on that awhile.

But don't forget, teachers come from the general population and so their ideas about the world are likely to reflect the ideas of their own background and influences. Some probably push a Democratic idea, some Republican, others are likely disaffected.

Teachers must conform to the standards mandated by the state. The state must conform to the mandates given to them by the feds. If people understood that in these mandates include a set of beliefs and values by the federal government that must be promoted, they might understand why we are getting a whole different type of educator compared to times past. They must be in harmony with the global community, which doesn't always align with American laws and sovereignty.

Hopefully some are teaching "the facts" as Dragnet's Friday would have said and supporting the kids in learning how to develop a world view of their own.

It is simply not the truth regardless of how much "we hope" it to be the case. They are taught what is correct to think and believe and are re-mediated until they learn the mandated material. They will hold the views the government demands, those who refuse to learn will be marked "special needs" with the other unacceptable children.

The apparent increase in ADHD, suicides, etc. As a parent that is terrifying to me.

It should make you dig into why this is occurring so you can protect your child from this assault.

I don't know that it is coming from the schools but it sure is coming from somewhere.

Why not? Teachers are the most common source too not only to claim a child has A.D.H.D. without being qualified as a psychologist, but to demand the child receive medical treatment. The school has a history of coercive methods used against parents such as threatening and using child services and the courts to force parents into submission to their demands. I would think it logical to question the validity of these claims since they are given a financial incentive to have a high (identify) number of "special needs" children in their districts.

I think parents should request to sit in on some classes in their kids school.

Good luck with that...many have tried and still do. The answer is always "no" and if the parent insists they will be given a specific, planned date and time to limit any exposure of the goings on in the classroom. The goings on in school are carefully guarded...not for the safety as they claim but to hide what most parents would find unacceptable. Expect to be police escorted from the school (possibly arrested) if you intend to sit in with your child on a day of your own choosing.

That way they would know what was going on and if there were problems with a particular teacher or a particular school it could be addressed.

Agreed, that is why it will not be permitted. The children are a product of the state, they control the children. Interfere in any meaningful way and see what happens...you will learn quickly you don't own your child.

Even if you and I don't agree entirely on the whole blame the schools, blame the teachers, I am glad that you are out there paying attention. Every person who pays attention has the potential to end or prevent a problem. So good job and thank you.

Thank you, same to you.... I sincerely think that we are receiving and will continue to receive the results of what is our hearts desire. We cannot say one thing and do the other without the results of those actions coming to fruition.
Peace be with you.
edit on 27-7-2012 by ScatterBrain because: spelling correction

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   

OMG I dont even know what to say!...!... I LOVE YOU, MAN!

Geez you just defined this feeling Ive had for so long, but couldnt think of a word. Well now I realize its because there is no word for that feeling, only a description.

I am clueless about what I can do to make a change... But I do feel something needs to happen.

Occasionally i will post a comment or link on my facebook status... but all my 200 supposed "friends" only give me crickets. But when I post (Ive tested this a few times) something about "proud American" or "snoop dog" or even "kardasians" I get a dozen likes or replies... It is sad. And BTW... I dont do kardasians or any other reality show or B-C-D list celebs... i watch movies and tv shows.

Ill watch MSM for local news... But when politics, foreign policy, or financial news comes on, I cannot help but to laugh or get extremely angry. The anger usually comes when I see them bold faced lying, even with a smirk, and so brasen that they turn to belittle or down right insult the interviewer.

I am a registered democrat, voted for Obama, and up until the past couple years or so i blamed Rep's for everything wrong in this downhill spiral we call America, which is barely a shell of what it used to be.

I see Bill after Bill being passed taking away out civil liberties and rights as citizens.
I watch politicians from the left and right pretend to attack each other about the most trivial sh1t on earth like g*y marriage, abortion, welfare or immigration. I see suits from the right bash away at brown people hailing "it is not our problem" while the left hands out temporary candy treat solutions for Brown's as if halloween was here...

The whole time both parties have americans divided over the issue giving us the illusion of choice while somehow "IT IS" our problem to defend isreal, stop Iran nuclear while ignoring others, give Iraqi people 'freedom", and battle "insurgents in afghanistan" and they show us skinny old angry looking middle esatern people in bathrobes wearing sandals in caves and somehow use that to convince americans these people who dont even own cars or dishwasher will somehow carry out the next terrorist attack on america from half a globe away. But yet THIS IS OUR PROBLEM, while finding a solution for immigration is not our problem.

So i come here to ATS, and have been for about a year, because I find alternative news or sources to common or not so common issues. But then i see so many people here who claim to be so "open minded" turn around to be so fiercly devoted to one side or another as if Obama and Romney presented significantly different agendas...

In MY OPINION, and I could be wrong, but the way I see it now, is that Dem's agenda likes to promote government and unions in the form of local state and federal in conjunction with labor unions while the Rep's agenda seems to promote for the 1%'s, which means us, the people, are left with nothing to represent us.
BUT YET somehow the american voters time and time again go on to vote in the same congressman/woman term after term and have no clue how they voted on which bills. AGAIN this is JUST IMO...

The american mentality seems to be, im a rep so ill vote rep and these folks will see things my way, and the same goes for Dem's.

I believe people need to wake up but i just dont know how to do my part. My peers will get into fist fights over supposedly being "PROUD AMERICANS" but they are clueless as to what is going on in our own country and they have bought into the whole "brown middle easterns are the root of our problems"...

Then you got the Alex Jones people... while Mr Jones is good at disclosing some information, it gets old watching him blame Obama for everything as if the mess Obama inherited had nothing to do with our current situation... as if somehow our current system of directed failure was conceived, born and nurtured under obama and not over the last twenty years but sped up after bush stole the first election.

Personally, despite different people having different opinions about him... I think America lost its only true hope when Bill Cooper was assassinated by plain-clothed American spies.... Bill almost literally predicted 9-11 and then immediately began exposing the truth but was killed before he was able to.

Please people... If you ever have been outspoken about being a "PROUD AMERICAN" stop fighting with our fellow americans over left/right because remember, 99% of us are in the exact same boat!!!! Why is that so hard to believe, especially when you have witnessed the atrocities over the last 12 years...?????

@watcher i think I found someone who feels like me...

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Though i agree with alot of what you are saying like it being our falt, that the two side paradigm of politics is to keep us busy, about many racists with their petty arguments, about us being destracted by petty entertainment,
john holms, UFOs and other stuff that takes relavance over the ATS crowd instead of the banking scandles,
representative failures and the financial failures which I believe we can not ever fix! I don't know if anyone really realizes what is happening right now in the world! All the really important financial news that should be up on top of the charts on ATS i have to search for! I believe our economic system is a systemic failure that needs to end because of the waste it causes, the resources it waste and the dire competition for the rest of the worlds reserves which will undoubtedly lead to a total thermo nuclear world war eventually! The ending of the wasteful economic system, the inequality, the poverty, the lack of proper or afordable healthcare needs to all end by any and all means necessary! There's just one problem, none of this will end because we are living in a selfish world where everyone want's more and noone is content to be equal and so we will have our crises and wars and famine and sickness! AND IT'S ALL OUR OWN SELFISH STUPID FALTS! when we are all stupified why we are suffering so badly maybe we will see then that we were all too blame!

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join