It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Japanese Volcano erupts, caught on camera awesome shockwave

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   
WOW just WOW that was amazing looked like a couple of nuclear explosions goin off that sure had a lot of force behind that it just amazes me the power of nature anyone on that mountain are gone no chance just the force of the air would have incinerated you just wow. PEACE

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Here are a couple of images I grabbed from Google Earth of the Volcano this morning:

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by hoochymama
Thats it?? A 20 second CRAZY EXPLOSION of a Volcano??

But wait, how often does this Volcano explode?? And has this been a problem in the past??

They are digging the camera mans corpse out now...maybe he has the long version on him!

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Agit8dChop

Star & Flag!
Mother Nature is beautiful, scary but absolutely beautiful. I agree, poor Japan, they just keep taking it! For people complaining about the length of the video.. If you were videoing an actual volcano eruption, you'd probably want to get the F out of there! Not worry about how long your video is and if it will impress people, but run for your life. That would not be a very fun experience up close. Good find of this video, like I said already, Mother Nature is absolutely terrifyingly beautiful! Good luck to the people who live/lived close to this volcano.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   
whoa. that was crazy!!! thanks for sharing that. i don't know a lot about volcanoes.... i wonder if any earthquakes will be triggered by it.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by DAVID64
WOW! Did those trees spontaneously combust? Can you imagine being on that mountain side?
edit on 26-7-2012 by DAVID64 because: punctuation

That is what impressed me also but I they are gas vents and not tree fires. Watch again and see what you think. That makes it even more frightening to me.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Really great find. I've never seen anything like that.

S & F for you on this one!

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by LifeInDeath

Clearly CGI

ETA: Good find, OP

edit on 26.7.2012 by grobi77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   
being a bloke, that was the best thing ive ever seen

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by wewillnotcomply666
This video doesnt connect to the OP but i thought this was worth sharing since we are on the topic of volcanoes

edit on 26-7-2012 by wewillnotcomply666 because: video didnt embed 1st time

Wow!!! that must be some scarey sh!t standing there like that. Bit extreme just for a barby though.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Watch the video again and pay attention to the seconds, looks like the video's playback is set to a bit faster paste.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 04:17 AM
link   
Man, people in Japan just can't catch a break. It was cool to watch but, I imagine not so cool if I lived anywhere near it. Hope everyone pulls through it okay.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 05:04 AM
link   
Those are some incredible shockwaves at the beginning! Absolutely amazing, I've never known anything like it, and I'm massively interested in volcanoes!

I like how they are sweeping the streets, and neatly depositing the ash into bags. I know if it were the UK, they'd just be sweeping it into the gutters XD

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   
jeez those shock waves were insane, hope everyone got out of there before it went off. Mother Nature never ceases to amaze me

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Woow.

I never saw EMP flashes on volcano eruption before
only on nuclear detonation!
Look again the first scene and you will notice very fast flashings.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Wish there was some sound of the explosion in the video

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Sorry Japan.

You guys just cant seem to catch a break over there... I'd suggest formulating a "plan B" in case things really start getting intense over there. For some reason, Mother Earth is venting her frustrations, and taking it out on Japan.

Maybe its for all those inexpensive vehicles the Japanese flood our country with.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   

nice wow! but are we sure this is a volcano? Looks like it but could also be a big firecracker......just kidding just making fun of most responses on here in all other forums.....thanks for sharing Star for you! : )

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   
mmm disaster pron - sorry japanese people but your eminent destruction by gawzeera is playing to my amusement.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join