It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Son versus the Moon, symbols of masculine and feminine (+,-)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   
This is a little theory i have recently come up with, i am interested in some perspective.

Islam is represented by the crescent moon with a star. The moon is typically representative of the feminine or female. Also featured on their flag is a 5 pointed star, which as we all know is the symbol for Lucifer.

This is the negative aspect of the sine wave or the pull.

Islam....

The crescent moon and star is an internationally-recognized symbol of the faith of Islam. The symbol is featured on the flags of several Muslim countries, and is even part of the official emblem for the International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies. The Christians have the cross, the Jews have the star of David, and the Muslims have the crescent moon, right?

Now Christianity is represented by the Son(Sun), depending on your stance. The sun symbol is represented by Jesus, which again as we all know is Lucifer's arch nemesis.

This is the positive aspect of the sine wave or the push.

Wait, what is a sine wave? Lets take a look at what wiki says about the sine wave...

Wiki...

The sine wave or sinusoid is a mathematical function that describes a smooth repetitive oscillation. It occurs often in pure and applied mathematics, as well as physics, engineering, signal processing and many other fields. Its most basic form as a function of time (t) is:

So i am pretty sure if anyone is still reading at this point the person still reading this thread is aware of the theories circulating about the astrological change in ages, the prophecy of both religions of the end of the ages and most probably the theories on sine wave positive negative polarity balance and how it interacts with the change of ages and time. According to current theory we are now entering into another polarity balance aspect of the positive negative(male, female) part of the sine wave more - balanced.

If this is the case then it is my belief that the current state of the middle east is a reflection of the polarity balance change taking hold and affecting change within the world. This to us may look like war, but to the planet bodies it is natural. I believe that there is going to be a war reflective of the change in pattern so bring about a more female dominate social structure and governmental ruling policies. The war of positive and negative is going to happen in the middle as it currently is, and although the United Stated and UN are not outwardly Christian, they are taking on that role symbolically and astrologically. We can see this with our ties to Isreal.

What i think will happen is is there will be a war and at the end of the war one of the many changes of the result s a change in philosophical and religious thinking that will be more negative balanced.

I put this thread together pretty quick so i may have missed a few points. I am going to bed and i have work tomorrow but i will respond as often as possible and pay attention to the thread.

Thanks.

edit on 26-7-2012 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Well I never took it from that direction really, but had come to the same conclusion.
The swing of the pendalum. I think there are many others that see the same thing happening, they refer to it as the "Rise of Goddess", I think? I've read sociologists that were convinced many years ago that such a radical change from over paternalistic culture to maternalistic was going to happen (and mean a lot of chaos in the process as the old systems are wiped away).

The rising of the Great Whore from the Bible? That sounds like a nasty way of saying it, but we can't expect a paternalistic religion to be happy about the end of it's reign of power and use terminology that is PC.

I started getting messages about this sort of an over turning many many years ago.
(the "end of the world" hype is just the panic that happens when labor gets really active and people get scared)

Here's what keeps popping up though for me- the Dark Age, the Renaissance.... we may have to go through those again, as part of the recurring processes? How could a "dark Age" happen today? Where communications and records get wiped out and disappear, and power becomes scrambled local struggles?
EMP?

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Bluesma

The female dark ages may be more spiritual while the male dark age is more literal. Something i dont understand is this, why the bible says the son will win and reign if thats true? Maybe that was added?

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Although i agree with the goddess idea to a point, i am more speaking about current events in the middle and i am using this idea as a map to follow it.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by onequestion
reply to post by Bluesma

The female dark ages may be more spiritual while the male dark age is more literal. Something i dont understand is this, why the bible says the son will win and reign if thats true? Maybe that was added?

Consider this-
You are calling the masculine element the Son.
But
Even in Christianity the Son is a product of the Father and the Mother,
and is associated with the ultimate goal - the establishment of Heaven on Earth.... the combination of both the masculine and the feminine.
The Son is said to manifest again sometime in the future.

The masculine element has been here for a while- in the paternalist sort of civilisation we have had for the last 2 thousand years. After it gets together with the feminine, and a time of gestation, the mix of the two shall emerge again- the Son!

You are going upon the supposition that the masculine element here is the Son, where I would see it as being the Father.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 01:45 AM
link   
the son or the sun ?

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Bluesma

I agree. That's apart of the confusion. In reality they are both masculine. They both suppress the wemon of their culture and actually they play the same role. The confusion is the symbolic imagery used to represent the story is different then the story.

I agree with the whole coming back and I am a Christian but I think the storyline was perverted and there is a reason why.

new topics

top topics

join