It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Derren Brown: The Assassin Experiment (Proves MK-Ultra assassin programming is REAL)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Well, if you had any doubts (which I personally did not) that mind-programming a patsy into commitment murder and other atrocities is possible, they should fade away fairly quickly after watching this Derren Brown episode.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by betheflow

Nice find. Watching now. This guy always amazes me.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 01:09 AM
link   

i rememeber this, and i clearly stated in the first holmes thread made on ATS that he was probably hypnotised into doing it, i mean look how messed up he is, probably from the mass amount of drugs they gave him after
edit on 26-7-2012 by WanderingThe3rd because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 01:09 AM
link   

MKULTRA was real, as it was publicly disclosed. This guy is an entertainer... And his opinions are made for TV. Believe what you will, not as if it hasn't been addressed before.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The funny thing, is mind control needs a willing mind. One that believes its possible to lose all control over itself. Kind of ironic isn't it?

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 01:18 AM
link   
From the local Cincinnati Fox News affiliate:

Reality Check: Unanswered questions about Colorado theater massacre
Link to Video

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Holy crap I can't believe how accurate his aim became after being programmed with the "marksman mode". That was insane. This is like real life matrix programming right here.

edit on 26/7/2012 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 01:28 AM
link   

just wow.

i mean i knew it was possible too, but to see it done to someone is shocking.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by okamitengu

With Parallax View, director Alan J. Pakula (All the President’s Men) delivers yet another film that encapsulates the paranoia and political distrust of the 60s and 70s. A reporter suspects the Parallax Corporation of organizing a recent slew of high-profile assassinations. The startling truth is an amalgam of conspiracy theory staples, complete with corporate corruption, governmental cover-up, and, fresh from The Manchurian Candidate, assassins under mind control.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 01:52 AM
link   

The funny thing, is mind control needs a willing mind. One that believes its possible to lose all control over itself. Kind of ironic isn't it?

Actually all you need is a drug known as devils breath, and perhaps a little hypnosis. A willing participant is not needed at all.
Here is a documentary about the drug, it grows everywhere in Columbia. With a little of this anything is possible.

www.topdocumentaryfilms.com...

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThoughtIsMadness

Actually all you need is a drug known as devils breath, and perhaps a little hypnosis. A willing participant is not needed at all.
Here is a documentary about the drug, it grows everywhere in Columbia. With a little of this anything is possible.

www.topdocumentaryfilms.com...

Actually, it can be found in the back yards of a majority of Canadian homes as well. I'm very familiar. I'm also familiar with mind control experiments and their ineffectiveness. We are talking reality here, not Hollywood.

The problem with the one you listed is that it also causes delirium so while it does lower inhibitions and make a mind more pliable, unfortunately that mind is in la la land. The experiments in MKULTRA were for the most part, a dismal failure.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Truely frightening....
James Earl Ray
Sirhan Sirhan
Lee harvey Oswald
The guy who killed John Lennon....
Squeeky Fromm.....
The Unibomber
Tim macVeigh
The list of possibles is quite frightening..........think of game changing deaths by lone nuts......
There are even more of them.....
All comming down the pike since the days of MK Ultra.
Its looking more and more like a sinister game of psycho drama,
There is other indications of this subnet of pschological conditioning.....
Trauma bonding events ike 9/11, Oklahoma City,Waco .
Wounded Knee maybe...the concept is almost breathtaking in its potential to move millions of people to do what they would normally not think about doing....Like handing over their freedom
Like allowing themselves to be groped in airports by strangers en masse.....
People are really moving to the psycological cues .....My God.............
Really think about it.....Think about all the tradgedies that changed the way we view the world or other countries in particular, etc etc.....
Counter programming must be stepped up to combat this deep # the keep laying on us.....
We need our own psychoogists to figure out counter programming.....so we are less suceptable to the cues.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 03:01 AM
link   
You should search for Derrens other videos. He broadcasts on TV in the UK and his shows are FANTASTIC.

Everyone should watch them all and get an idea just how easy it is to control people through your TV, adverts etc.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 03:09 AM
link   
The question is if this i was happend with the shooter who and what brought him out and it was it triggerd when the police arrested him? This might explain why he gave them the information about his home.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 04:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by boncho

MKULTRA was real, as it was publicly disclosed. This guy is an entertainer... And his opinions are made for TV. Believe what you will, not as if it hasn't been addressed before.

If youre that ignorant and naive, i suggest you read up more on MKultra and project monarch.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Thanks for posting the link.
Why the rest of the media aren`t talking about this makes the whole thing more fishy.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 05:08 AM
link   
I watched that last year, very interesting and evidence of how MK Ultra works. Interesting especially in the light of the recent shooting in Colorado.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Now, for those who watched this video and maybe are now starting to believe in the possiblity that the power of suggestion has on the human mind...what do you think about the use of symbols/logos in our daily lives?

Just a pattern of a poka dots, supposively triggered a reaction to kill someone in this expirement. Yet we are bombarded by patterns, symbols and logos all the time, especially in games, movies and tv shows. I think most of you would agree that when watching tv, the mind starts to enter trance like stages.

Have you ever stopped on a commercial that interests you and realize a half hour later the commercial is over and now you've been watching something you never would have any interest watching and eventually you snap out of that daze only to say to yourself, "What the heck am I watching this for"?

We are more suggestable when we are feeling totally safe and unaware. I believe this is why movies like many Disney or Pixar types (Ones that make us feel safe and entertained), tend to have some of the most blatant uses of symbolism. Many of you haven't noticed and will say it's not there and I'm over reacting, but it's there and you will see it only when your mind can comprehend it's more than a cooincident. Otherwise your mind will block it, because you don't want to see it as anything else.

For example (True story btw): I try not to bring this topic up much to my wife for she thinks it's silly and I'm grasping at straws when I show her. However, over the years I've been pointed out symbolism and their meanings. Now, during the Superbowl half-time show with Maddonna, I didn't say a word. My wife looked at me and said,"Oh...what? Let me guess the all seeing eye ...and now theres rays of light ...etc". I looked at her and said, "I didn't say it ...you did! In fact you just mentioned over 10 different uses of symbols in this show and I didn't have to point it out, now you see it, because now you know it's there and you're no longer blocking it"!

So what's the point in all this? Who knows 100% why, but one reason could be to change the way society thinks and feels. Another could be to break it down. All I know is once we are concious of it, we can still enjoy movies, games and shows for entertainment value without being susceptible into suggestion.
edit on 26-7-2012 by iwan2ski because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by boncho

Willing minds can be created from unwilling minds Boncho. It just takes a little more time, patience, and persistence.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Ummmm I'd hate to pee on your parade but I already posted this days ago...

Creating the HYPNO-ASSASSIN

Next time do a better search.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by jrmcleod
You should search for Derrens other videos. He broadcasts on TV in the UK and his shows are FANTASTIC.

Everyone should watch them all and get an idea just how easy it is to control people through your TV, adverts etc.

Indeed, a brilliant being, likewise a good mate of mine

top topics

<<   2 >>

join