It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Friend Got a Message From a Spirit Meant For Me

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   
That is spooky IMO. Does your friend do stuff like this often...even if it is with other people? I know you said you all used his emp detector, but does he get these visions/dreams often and did you know of his ability to do so if so?

The other part? I would get rid of the board regardless of who didn't like it. It isn't freaking your girlfriend out...it's freaking you out and that is why she should not have the deciding opinion on the matter. If it were mine? It would have been gone without asking anybody anything to tell you the truth.

If this occurs with your friend all the time, get him to come back over and see if he can't communicate better with whatever this is. Other than that, the others here have covered most other options. I am not completely sold on the whole "ghost" thing, but I do believe something resides among us that we can't see and you should try whatever you feel safe trying if this is messing with your day to day life/thoughts.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Kody27

Does this really work? i feel as though it may not work, as i am almost never home due to work or class...is it too much work to learn bc i honestly am very confused. sorry just really don't understand the aspect of it. Amybe you can give more insight?

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Kangaruex4Ewe

No my friend said that this has never happened before, but he is very in tune with the spirit world and odd things such as this have happened beofre while i and other were around. usually he's drunk or something though. Yea i kno, doesn't add much credibility.

and i know about the whole get rid of the damn thing part, but the problem is that its in the crawlspace, which is behind a dresser in her parents room in the basement...soooo., i can't do this without thier recognition. The good npart is that they believe the story and her father had said that when their room was upstaris, before my gf was born and lived in the home, he had saw the same thing. he thought it was his son, The same friggin shadow that ive seen many a time. He had seen he said, but he said that it was about twenty or so years ago...so this thing may not even be from the board.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by PsyMike91
reply to post by Kangaruex4Ewe

No my friend said that this has never happened before, but he is very in tune with the spirit world and odd things such as this have happened beofre while i and other were around. usually he's drunk or something though. Yea i kno, doesn't add much credibility.

and i know about the whole get rid of the damn thing part, but the problem is that its in the crawlspace, which is behind a dresser in her parents room in the basement...soooo., i can't do this without thier recognition. The good npart is that they believe the story and her father had said that when their room was upstaris, before my gf was born and lived in the home, he had saw the same thing. he thought it was his son, The same friggin shadow that ive seen many a time. He had seen he said, but he said that it was about twenty or so years ago...so this thing may not even be from the board.

I would think he would be majorly freaked out then!!
Hopefully you are right, and it isn't connected with the board. If it has been there that long then maybe it isn't bad after all...I don't know. Maybe it is connected to her parent's. Either way, if you get negative feelings from it, or it causes real fear for you then you should definitely try something before it gets too out of hand. Your gut will never lead you wrong. If it causes evil feelings, then you need to start looking into how to get rid of it as other's here have given advice on.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Sorry this is happening to you guys. I recommend you find out how committed your girlfriend is.
This journey your on is not going to be fun. Your already facing a conflict in deciding to toss the board game. The evil that is present in your space is already winning. Your hiding information from the one you love the most. The spirit is useing your friend to leverage you away from your girlfriend. If this was confined to just you then you could just keep it to yourself and live with it, kinda like your trying. But now that your friend is involved your stating to take action.

Dilema
Take this head on and potentially loose your relationship with your gf.
Don't do anything and loose your sanity, then loose your relationship.

You got some tough decisions ahead of you. There are unseen forces that want us to fail, but if you believe this is more than a mind reading ghost, but a spiritual attack on you your gf and friend, then look to the bible for help.

The bible says
For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. (Ephesians 6:12 KJV)

For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind. (2 Timothy 1:7)

There may be no quick fixes but recommend you be vigorous in being honest with your gf, get all the skletons out of tne closet. This could be the hardest part, but The enemy loves lies and secrets. Then get your friend and gf all on the same page, talk read and pray together.

There may be no quick fix to this. I extend to you my sympathy and will keep you in my prayers.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Forget the stupid game board. It is irrelevant.

Taking a quick look in, I see something like what "AussieAmanda" did.
Perhaps her view doesn't make sense to you.... But we all have a shadow side to us. It is the side of ourselves that is not manifest , as we are in this plane of duality, so have to make choices to manifest one side or another of everything- we cannot be both masculine and feminine at the same time, for example, though our essence IS.

This shadow can project outside the body! Especially if it is not being "heard" or being able to participate with the conscious awareness. Put it this way- the more you repress your subconscious, the more it will stray.... and be Resentful, and cause problems and obstacles for your conscious mind!

It could be yours, it could be someone elses (your girlfriend, her sister, your friend, your parent...).

In this case, taking a deep look at your subconscious and your emotional needs is where you will find the solution.

Is it possible that you have been putting your girlfriends needs above your own lately?
Are your emotional needs being ignored by you, out of a sense of duty, or some other sort of ego principle or rule?

That is the type of thing that could really piss off your anima, and cause her to start trying to wake you up and get you to pay attention to her (instead of covering your ears and turning away).

Take some time to meet with your inner self and pow wow, because even if this is someone elses shadow (someone else has resentments concerning you - is your friend jealous of the time you spend with your girfriend? Is her sister angry with her and jealous of her situation at home? Are your parents unhappy with your current situation?)
Then you can protect yourself through getting the cooperation of your shadow. If it is on the same page, and supportive of your will, then you can project your will effectively and order this to stop bothering you.

But if it is your own, that will only make things worse. Make sure you have an affectionate relationship with your subconscious intuition and your body. That's the first step.

But that is only my opinion and advice, put on the table because you asked it of us, and feel free to ignore it if it doesn't feel right to you.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 02:06 AM
link   
reply to post by PsyMike91

For the record , a couple of things for your consideration

#1 I did this thing over a couple of days, I had to, at the same time I was being attacked I was also being helped by history and knowledge (it was like a war and it became physical, I have scars to prove it), every time the feeling came, it lasted for a couple of weeks in total.
The fact that you have moved for space from this thing means you probably don't love the 'love of your life' as much as you said in the op and your shadow is in control of you still which only = your negative side, nothing too serious.
It's actually all about your free will and what kind of person you truly want to be.

#2To the poster who mentioned using a pentagram (school is still out on who's symbol that is), but ANY symbol of love to you will work, a bracelet representing what you love will work, a ring your husband/girlfriend gave you, a piece of coloured string your child gave you works, you don't have to do complicated rituals towards anything else, it is you and god.
It is your own belief in the 'thing' that gives it power. So op I can understand why you used a prayer to jesus (or whatever you did) that would work. That is considered love in every ones book.
You must have been scared to use that.

#3 meditation will bring you closer not further, does your gf meditate too? I am not saying stop, but it's you that is delving into yourself and sometimes the things we are shown about ourselves are not what we expect or would like to see, so be careful and vigilant, you don't want to be made to hurt someone or yourself.

Perhaps she is your shadow after all

#4 mine was male and wanted to create a fracture between my husband and I and then worked on my family (kids and parents), we are still together and 'he' is calm or should be since he was released.
When you war, if you win you own, a good person doesn't imprison the energy that they have won, for future use, that would be silly and dangerous if the rules were to change over night, which is quite on the cards,
and I rather like making friends based on an equal respect and love.
I don't need anything from them that they don't want to willingly share in love.

Good luck to you though, I really mean it

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Get rid of the Ouija board. Nothing good can come of using it.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by AussieAmandaC

"Pentagrams were used as an important religious symbol by the Pythagoreane.g.Pythagoreanism in ancient Greece and Babylonia relating to the elements theorized by Empedocles to comprise all matter. Pentagrams are used today as a symbol of faith by many Wiccans, akin to the use of the cross by Christians and the Star of David by Jews. The pentagram has magical associations, and many people who practice Neopagan faiths wear jewelry incorporating the symbol. Christians once more commonly used the pentagram to represent the five wounds of Jesus.[4][5] The pentagram has associations with Freemasonry[6] and is also utilized by other belief systems."

It's basically just a geometrical shape, it's not "Satanic" unless you put evil behind it. It's what's in your heart. Considering the pentagram has been used in magical rituals a thousand years before Christ, I'd say it's not Satanic in the least.

The Magickal Ritual is simply a more intelligent manifestation of what's in your heart. It's an acting out of your will, causing a change that other entities in the room notice because you're taking your time and methodically moving about the room in perfect unison with natural forces. You're vocalizing your will with ancient words that any spirit will understand. The ritual itself simply ventilates what you desire in a more effective way. By going through the movements and saying the words out loud you activate those parts of your brain that control the forces around you. It's not because you said certain words, you can say the words in english or latin or hebrew, it doesn't matter, what matters is what you think when you say them.

Satan has nothing to do with the Golden Dawn or magical rituals, unless you were a practicing black magician, to which even Aleister Crowley himself said, "To practice black magic you have to violate every principle of science, decency, and intelligence. You must be obsessed with an insane idea of the importance of the petty object of your wretched and selfish desires. I have been accused of being a “black magician.” No more foolish statement was ever made about me. I despise the thing to such an extent that I can hardly believe in the existence of people so debased and idiotic as to practice it."

If anything the banishing version of the Lesser Ritual of the Pentagram would be considered white magic, or healing magic.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   

There is not much to learn. It simply takes about 5 minutes of reading, and the whole ritual takes about 10 minutes at most to do. Not if you include the few minutes of breathing and meditating beforehand.

Look dude, this is really easy and insanely effective. Save yourself the religious hoqwash and do something that is going to make a spiritual mark. The Golden Dawn is a fraternal order of magicians that use the occult teachings of Hermes Trismesgestus along with other Egyptian philosophy as their base of knowledge, also the Kabbalah which is simply the Old Testament in the Bible. Yet the kabbalah is the original Hebrew text that the bible came from, along with the numerical values of each letter and word that have multiple deeper meanings than just face value. The Kabbalah, or Old Testament, is actually a network of numbers that all connect to each other. Every Hebrew word also has a correlating number, for example the numerical value for the Hebrew word for Adam and the numerical value for the Hebrew word for Eve added together makes the numerical value for the Hebrew word for God. If you've ever seen the movie Pi you know they talk about this and Jewish Mysticism.
I'm not Jewish or Christian, I consider myself non-religious but spiritual. I will walk you through the simple steps to banish any evil entity, I do it every morning before I go to school or work, it takes only a few minutes and you feel better after you've done it.

Step 1: Sit down in an open room, free from distraction. Light some incense if you want, play some relaxing music quietly. This is important because you must be relaxed and calm to be effective. Just sit and relax for about 3 or 4 minutes, all the while breathing very very deeply. Inhaling to the count of 4, holding for 4, exhaling to the count of 4, and holding out for 4 and repeating. This is called the Fourfold Breath and it is an ancient practice to regulate the heartbeat, which in turn starts to change your physical perception of time. After breathing and meditating on nothing in particular for a few minutes, stand up and face the East.

Step 2: While facing the east, you might want to draw an invisible circle around your body with your finger by turning around and tracing it in the air around you. This creates a subconsious shield that nothing can penetrate while you practice within it. Then face the east again and touch your forehead and say "Ateh" (Ah-Tay), which means I am, touch your chest say malkuth, (the kingdom), touch your right shoulder and say Ve Geburah, touch your left shoulder and say Ve Gedulah, clasp your hands over your chest and say Le Olam, point up with right hand and say Amen. Now you want to draw a clockwise banishing pentagram in the air with your right index finger, you can look up a video of someone doing this on youtube actually, just type in lesser ritual of the pentagram. you draw it from the height of your waist to the top of your head. After completing the pentagram you say out loud Yod He Vau He, and push through the center of the pentagram and stepping back into the center. Repeat this process three more times in the other cardinal directions, East, South, West, then North, for the south you say "Adonai" the west you say "Eheiah" and the north you say "Agla".

Step 3: Then facing the east again you stretch out your arms like a cross and say, "Before me Raphael, behind me Gabriel, at my right hand Michael, at my left hand Uriel. Before me flames the pentagram, and in the column stands the six rayed star." Which is an affirmation that you are aware of the complex 3 dimensional shape you just accidentaly drew over the course of the ritual. If someone were to look down at you from above and see what you've traced, they'd see a dodecahedron in the end.

Step 4: Repeat the ateh, malkuth, ve geburah, ve gedulah, le olam, amen, thing and youre done. DO not rush this, take your sweet ass time doing every movement and saying every word. Be sure to memorize the steps meticulously before you attempt it, but trust me the end result will be worth it. Do this entire ritual in your mind if you want while you're sitting there and it is just as powerful.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Have anybody ever dealt with a bullying spirit from a extreme amount of will/strength instead of being gentle with it. Telling the idiot spirit that you will pay back karma a billionfold if it does not dissapear when you get on the otherside. Telling it you will torture the crap out of the stupid spirit in fiery hell while it screams in agony for hours should probably scare it if. You would not be worth the insane agony.

Or will that feed the stupid spirit of an bacteria instead. Maybe this feeds bad karma on me and duality but frankly I am so tired of bullying unenlightened soultrash/goats in all their forms and wont have that behaviour around me. Fortunaly they seem to stay very far away from me. Even Jesus call them assholes in his own way. The spirits I meet seem to be very nice to me instead.
edit on 26-7-2012 by apushforenlightment because: spellchecking

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by apushforenlightment

Why provoke what is already evil? This isn't a joke. These things are spiritually ugly creatures. I've been a victim of their games.

You want to open a door to the dark side? See a shrink. They have a cornucopia of meds that invite these creatures to do as they please. You won't be laughing once they're in.

You don't want to go there.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by aaaiii
reply to post by apushforenlightment

Why provoke what is already evil? This isn't a joke. These things are spiritually ugly creatures. I've been a victim of their games.

You want to open a door to the dark side? See a shrink. They have a cornucopia of meds that invite these creatures to do as they please. You won't be laughing once they're in.

You don't want to go there.

I have a feeling I will never be in a situation where I get to research this in person so it is only hypothetical anyway from my point. I do not know how to deal with it best. Being an karma wall towards it or pushing chi towards it. I am gonna look into this someday when I am on the other side. It will be intersting to read about other peoples experiances (and my own) and what really happened and exactly how the drugs affected them.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by PsyMike91
reply to post by AussieAmandaC

currently, things have gotten somewhat hostile in the home though, whether two are arguing or one or another is depressed or upset for no reason. I am writing this from my parents house as i just needed a break from the regular depressiveness of the home. It had given me time to clear my head and to actually meditte without being disturbed by it. and Yes it has been interuppting my meditation, which is a big "not cool" in my book.

so, it's doing exactly what it said it would
I don't have any advice but I wish you the best in this situation. Does your friend have any advice on getting it to move on?

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Observationalist

While this is a serious matter, none of what you said is relevant or pertains to this subject. There is nothing being hidden, there is no dilemma between my gf and my bestfriend. I believe you may have misread and misinterpreted my post.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Sorry for the confusion,
I did imply that your hiding something, my bad.
Im sorry if you think Im doubting the strength of your relationship with your gf, I just don't know, and should not have assumed.
I just wanted to make sure that all three of you are open and honest about what is happening and work it out together. If this thing is trying to break you two apart then it will use the smallest of lies or decite to wedge between you.

You did mention that there is a conflict already arising, with the dission to get rid of the game.
Although very minor in the scheme of things, these thing tend to snowball.

Thanks for your kind rebuff.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   
You have a parasite. Bad news, you have a parasite. Good news, this is a situation you should be able to claim the high ground.

Call/email these guys. Paul often does pro bono work and has more real experience (over 40 yrs) than all of the so-called paranormal experts
in this thread combined.

Paul Eno

As far as Quija boards are concerned...

Dump The Quija Board

Good luck!

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Someone needs to say this.

For starters grow up and be a man. It wants you to fear it. They only have power through people. If you go losing your cool, you could end up hurting yourself in one way or another.

Oh, and maybe you should look for a new place to live. Living with a girlfriend's parents, is not a very manly situation. You've been there 8 months, how much longer do you plan to stay?

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Oh, on a more helpful note, I would suggest you try prayer.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   
First off, try to determine how powerful this spirit may be....and from there you can begin to assertain whether or not it can actually harm you.
Forget the Quija board; as has been suggested already, it is probably insignificant.

Question:
Have objects been unexplainedly moved or relocated in your home? Have doors been opening on their own?
If so, this thing may have developed some strength and learned abilities...which may make it potentially dangerous to you both.
Also, it might also be something much more dangerous than a simple spirit, masquerading as a human spirit.

If there is no other paranormal activity in your home, then it may become easier to learn to ignore and eventually it will move on.
One suggestion...
Try a ghost radar app; if somthing is actually intent on communicating with you, it will use it and amaze you.
This, at least, has been my situation: www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 26-7-2012 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join