It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Friend Got a Message From a Spirit Meant For Me

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   
I moved in with my girlfriend, and ive lived there for about 8 months now. Ever since ive moved into the house ive been seeing a shadow at my doorway in the middle of the night.

The story goes as follows, i had my friend come over one night after i had told him about the experiences i had been having. We used his emp detector, got a few small spikes, nothing out of the ordinary i guess. Went to sleep as we both had work early in the morning and had to wake up. Left the emp detector in the doorway...nothing.

Here's where it gets very strange, and i still have the texts that he sent me. They are loicked into my phone.

About two nights later my girlfriend and i are having a bowl of cereal downstairs at the kitchen table together. I get a four page text from my friend that had slept over that night. I will sum them up after i post the texts, and add my input into them.

The texts go like this, word for word, first to last.

" Dude its not happy. It doesn't like you. Its watching night by night. You wake up and feel it. You take caution leaving the bathroom. You listen to music to ignore it. Deep inside you know it doesn't like you. it hates that i know this. But it's plotting against you. It came to me last night. Its sad. Its not protecting anyone It's just a lost soul praying on the innocent. She knows you have nothing left but the love you hold for Gina and She wants to take that away and drive you over the edge so she can feed off a young soul."

At no point did i EVER tell him any of this, but i do take caution leaving the bathroom, tbh it quite freaks me the hell out. Her hallway is layed out quite nicely but at night its just eerie. I haven't even told my gf this but, in the middle of the night when it happens to wake me up, I put my headphones on to try and ignore it. It doesn't really work too well though.

Now my girlfriends name is Gina, as if that wasn't obvious, adn honestly she is the only thing i feel that is worth having in this life. She saved my life when we began our relationship, not literally...i was just basically on the wrong path to nowhere and i believe she saved it.

Back to my story,
Once again at no point did i ever tell my friend any of this. I haven't even told my gf that i listen to music in the middle of trhe night because it bothers me, but anyway...

I called him at 12 o clock that night, he said he couldn't sleep anyway. He told me that it came to him in his dream, and actually spoke to him...he said it didn't speak tho. It was more like telepathy. He saw a shadowy outline of a womanly figure, and it just stared at him and conveyed its thoughts to him. Now idk what this thing may be, but he said that he stood up for me to the being. He told it that i won't be pushed over the edge and that i am stronger than that and he knows me better than it did. This got i angry apparently and it said that it knows all of my weaknesses.

He told that after it said that, it showed him me sleeping (i guess a recap of something that had happened?) and it standing there, WHERE I SEE IT ALL THE TIME IN MY DOORWAY! While i appeared to be having a nightmare, was squirming, making noises, and wincing...

He told me that that's all that he basically remembers and during the conversation i had recalled going into the crawlspace as my gf's father and i were moving things into it to clear out the room that was to be mine...and much to my surprise there was a Hasbro box with the word Ouija on it. After that instance i had asked if it was ever activated and hse said that her sister was into all of that "stuff". Her sister has long since moved out of the house and doesn't talk to the family anymore.

I told him about the board on the phone that night and he said that we should get rid of it. When i asked my gf if we could get rid of it she said no...

Im at a loss here ATS, Idk what to do. Please add any insight as i am very confused and could use some help on this matter. Every time i ask my gf if we can dig for the board to get rid of it, she says no, why do we have to get rid of it? ive told her mayn times. My friend said that he also saw a vision in which the "thing" stared at me on one side, and on the other side of me, my gf was staring at me with a blank stare, as if she didn't even know she was staring. He said they may be attatched somehow. If there are any questions please ask them so i can answer truthfully.
And none of that pics or it didn't happen bs. It did happen and i know for a fact that it did, otherwise i wouldn't be asking for help

Please help ATS, idk what to do here!
Mike

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   
I say dig it up & chuck it. How would she be the wiser? Either way, interesting story. Who knew ghosts are mind readers? Well, if it is a ghost or something completely different? Eh, either way, it's all supernatural but don't give into fear instead tell it a joke next time its pops in to say hello, or watch you while you sleep

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

hahahah thanks for the laugh dude. idk what it was. but telepathic and mind reading...it doesn't seem all that ghostly to me...hmmm

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   
I would talk to your gf and try to convince her to throw out that Ouiji board just to be on the safer side. Those things are nothing but letting in evil.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Sorry you're going through this.
Getting rid of that game will only have a small chance of getting rid of your problem, it may have attached itself to something else.

Think about this, it knows that you ignore it, and certainly is disturbed by that, because its becomes powerless.

The absolutely only way these things can ever do damage to you or your life is if you give it the power to do so.

Its Your House, take charge, focus on bringing positive things inside your home to counter it.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by synnergy

Ive been thinking of buying spiritual trinkits and such. Like statues and what not. like crosses and that of the sort. Do you guuys believe this will help at all?

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by PsyMike91

Get a bundle of sage, smudge your home while telling the negative energy to leave and not come back.

Des

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Hasbro is a toy and game company. Milton Bradley make them also. If you ask me, Ouija boards are a children's play thing and nothing more. I used them quite a few times as a child and nothing ever came of it. Talking to a Ouija board, in my opinion, is no different than a chat with a magic Eight Ball. As for this spirit, ghost, projection, residual energy form or whatever you'd like to call it, maybe you should try contacting it through more esteemed methods of communication or channeling. That has always been the best way to put things at rest for me at least. Try reading the book Summoning Spirits by Konstantinos. He is one of the best authors on the subject. His Rituals, Rites, and Communication techniques have always worked quite well for me. Just my thoughts on the matter. Tread carefully.

: D.S.C :
edit on 25-7-2012 by toxicblud because: Smiley faces must be nullified.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   
This is a fascinating, you have expressed it clearly, neither of you is delusional, so be cool and brave.

Don't be afraid.
I don't actually know if it's you or her (I doubt it's your friend), but one of you (gf or you)has not got control of the shadow within.
Which incidentally exist in every human. man/woman thing, right?

Love is all you need, honest to goodness unconditional love.
If both of you set verbal boundaries about what will and will not be tolerated in the house, which goes for each other as well, you have to feel and walk around the entire house and outside with love, shine from with in, believe in it, show it. express it openly.

Tell her she is welcome to stay in love and only love, for she is loved also as part of you/gf it doesn't matter how dark and evil she thinks she is, she is loved unconditionally also.

Your friend (out of protection) can see what you can not, but you feel it, so it exists. That you both do, you both need to protect her as well, watch her, love her, both of them.

It may be your own inner feminine, you need to let 'her' (which ever she belongs to) know she is equally loved and accepted in love. Your girlfriend has the protection of your love, so leave her alone, don't take shiite.

I would be very much interested how you go with this, so will watch your thread.

Love man, how many times do we need to hear a song to get it? What is not on, to you, is not on from the spiritual level either, remember that, set those boundaries. Maybe she wants to show you something but you aren't listening, have an open heart and faith in yourself too.

I had to protect my husband and children in a similar fashion.

I don't want to add the fine print line, that this is just my opinion and I'm liable because just by giving advice it makes me somewhat responsible if you chose to employ my methods for yourself. So good luck to both of us brother x a

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Your girl friend "GF" knows you are a sucker for the paranormal and fed information to the "guy friend" just to freak you out.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   
You can bring anything in your home you feel has a positive attribute. It doesn't have to be of religious authority.
The point is to counter the negativity that its breeding. (If it makes you happy and secure, your home will illuminate)
Some people use candles, sage, rocks (to absorb energy), positive music, positive people, etc.

Don't give it power by addressing it or fearing it. Trust me, it will move on, once its convinced it can't "freak" you out anymore.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   

You should seriously look into the Golden Dawn's banishing ritual for negative spirits and energy. The Lesser Ritual of the Pentagram has a banishing version that pretty much wards off and protects you from any imperfection or negative energy in the room. Trust me, I'm deep into occult philosophy and magick, and Thelema, I know that this ritual will work if done properly because I do it all the time to cleanse the room. It becomes a staple of any more advanced ritual in the higher tiers of the Golden Dawn, it is performed as a cleansing before other rituals and it can also be used to banish unwanted or obsessive thoughts. You can read a little bit about the history of the ritual here en.wikipedia.org... and the instructions on how to perform it properly are here www.sacred-texts.com...

All you have to remember is to draw a pentagram in the air with your hand vertically in the four cardinal directions starting with the east, then south, etc. By drawing 4 pentagrams in the air like that, you've actually unintentionally made a more advanced shape in the 3 dimensional plane, if you were to connect the top and bottom points of each pentagram you drew in the air to each other, it would form a complex dodecahedron. That is the perfect natural shape, the impenetrable fortress that no entity can break through.

You're supposed to perform the same ritual twice a day for a year straight before you attempt to perform more advanced rituals. Once in the morning, as the invoking version where you draw a counter-clockwise pentagram And once you've raised the attention of higher entities to yourself at the beginning of the day, you will be filled with more motivation and inspiration to move on. But in the evening you must perform the exact opposite, the same ritual but with a clockwise pentagram starting from the bottom left point. Just do the banishing version to cleanse a room, as in your case, I would do the banishing ritual once a day, or as you see fit. Remember what the words mean when you say them, you point to your head, and say Ateh (I am), you imagine drawing a line of blue fire from your third eye in your head to the center of your chest and you say Malkuth (The Kingdom), you drag that firey line to your right shoulder and say Ve Geburah (The Power), drag the fire to the left shoulder and say Ve Gedulah (The Glory), clasp hands at the center and say Le Olam (Unto the ages, or Forever), then point up and say Amen (May it be so). Then read the rest on the site I gave you. Good luck.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Hey thanks Des. Ive thought of it but i didn't want to end up doing it wrongly as to makje the spirit angrier...although theres not much more i can probably do to piss it off seeing as how it already hates me and whatnot lol

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by toxicblud

Im not using any more methods of summoning or speaking to it. It obvious has malicious intentiuons and i do not wish to have any more of whatever it is floating around our home. Thanks but no thanks. Ive already tried automatic writing and what ive gotten was obvious enought o me that it does not mean to do any good.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by PsyMike91

Hey thanks Des. Ive thought of it but i didn't want to end up doing it wrongly as to makje the spirit angrier...although theres not much more i can probably do to piss it off seeing as how it already hates me and whatnot lol

For your interest.....

The Smudging Ceremony

www.asunam.com...

Des

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Kody27

Ah, the Golden Dawn. I must say, it gives me a rather nostalgic feeling hearing that name again. It's been awhile. This could be a very pertinent banishing. I have never heard of it before but quite a few Golden Dawn rituals have worked well for me in the past. Good source Kody.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by AussieAmandaC

Show it love? ive tried this effect actually and i believe to no avail...ive tried multiple things and as i do beilieve none of them have worked... I do not see this entity anymore. I still feel it every once and a while in the house here and there though. i feel as though one or more of the methods i have used in expelling it had worked. Like when i wlak inside of the house i make a sign of a cross on the outside door and bless the home in Jesus' name by the love of God. i believe that may have helped somewhat but i still get the feeling it is around sometimes.

currently, things have gotten somewhat hostile in the home though, whether two are arguing or one or another is depressed or upset for no reason. I am writing this from my parents house as i just needed a break from the regular depressiveness of the home. It had given me time to clear my head and to actually meditte without being disturbed by it. and Yes it has been interuppting my meditation, which is a big "not cool" in my book.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by mileysubet

somehow...idts...but thank you for your speculation.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Cool will read into it. Much appreciated.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Well the Banishing ritual that KODY27 posted would probably work best then, if you wish it gone. The Golden Dawn has always been a very powerful Order. If you really want this thing to leave you alone you should will it gone. One of the most powerful tools for evading malevolent entities is the human will itself. Combine that with a bit of psychodrama from the Golden Dawn Banishing and you should have that thing running for the graveyard, so to speak. Or just ignore it

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join