It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs Watch Atomic Bomb Blast 2012 HD

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   
A friend of mine brought this clip to my attention and I thought it worthy enough for ATS's to dissect it. He claims there are 3 UFOs lined up perfectly in the background.

Could someone offer up a logical explanation what these can be other than UFOs?

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Theory is the Greys gave the US atomic tech. One would only expect they would want to watch their minions at work.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Raw footage would of been awesome for this one

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   
That's pretty interesting. I guess there are a couple possibilities. Either they are objects above the ground in the vicinity of a bomb test, or they aren't. If they are, then the first question that comes to mind would be: Is there anything that we would expect to be floating in the vicinity of a bomb test such as this one? Any military buffs around?

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   
My guess is that they are large military balloons with video recorders attached to get those beautiful shots to scare the # out of other countries.

Oh... Um... I guess it could be Aliens too.

AAC

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation
My guess is that they are large military balloons with video recorders attached to get those beautiful shots to scare the # out of other countries.

AAC

That sounds reasonable. Can anyone confirm that the military did use such balloons to document these tests?

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   
I agree with above, more than likely baloons (Weather balloons!!!!
:lol

No seriously, balloons to record data and such like..............

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   
I don't think the Greys care too much about our nuke tests, but there very well are some type of ET's who are very interested.

Disclosure Conference, National Press Club, 27 September 2010

Robert Hastings Presents:

Major UFO Press Conference In Washington, DC
September 27th, 2010

U.S. Nuclear Weapons Have Been Compromised by Unidentified Aerial Objects

Ex-military men say unknown intruders have monitored and even tampered with American nuclear missiles

Group to call on U.S. Government to reveal the facts

Witness testimony from more than 120 former or retired military personnel points to an ongoing and alarming intervention by unidentified aerial objects at nuclear weapons sites, as recently as 2003. In some cases, several nuclear missiles simultaneously and inexplicably malfunctioned while a disc-shaped object silently hovered nearby. Six former U.S. Air Force officers and one former enlisted man will break their silence about these events at the National Press Club and urge the government to publicly confirm their reality. One of them, ICBM launch officer Captain Robert Salas, was on duty during one missile disruption incident at Malmstrom Air Force Base and was ordered to never discuss it. Another participant, retired Col. Charles Halt, observed a disc-shaped object directing beams of light down into the RAF Bentwaters airbase in England and heard on the radio that they landed in the nuclear weapons storage area. Both men will provide stunning details about these events, and reveal how the U.S. military responded.

Captain Salas notes, "The U.S. Air Force is lying about the national security implications of unidentified aerial objects at nuclear bases and we can prove it." Col. Halt adds, "I believe that the security services of both the United States and the United Kingdom have attempted—both then and now—to subvert the significance of what occurred at RAF Bentwaters by the use of well-practiced methods of disinformation." The group of witnesses and a leading researcher, who has brought them together for the first time, will discuss the national security implications of these and other alarmingly similar incidents and will urge the government to reveal all information about them. This is a public-awareness issue.

Declassified U.S. government documents, to be distributed at the event, now substantiate the reality of UFO activity at nuclear weapons sites extending back to 1948. The press conference will also address present-day concerns about the abuse of government secrecy as well as the ongoing threat of nuclear weapons.

WHO:

Dwynne Arneson, USAF Lt.Col. Ret., communications center officer-in-charge

Bruce Fenstermacher, former USAF nuclear missile launch officer

Charles Halt, USAF Col. Ret., former deputy base commander

Robert Hastings, researcher and author

Robert Jamison, former USAF nuclear missile targeting officer

Patrick McDonough, former USAF nuclear missile site geodetic surveyor

Jerome Nelson, former USAF nuclear missile launch officer

Robert Salas, former USAF nuclear missile launch officer

Robert Hastings website
edit on 25-7-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by ElOmen
Raw footage would of been awesome for this one

This is raw footage. What wouldn't you think this isn't raw?
Thanks!

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   
i would agree with weather balloons as well. but why are they not moving from the blast? that shockwave would have to be immense even at far distances. i would guess that even where the camera and observers are there would at least be some effect.

not saying aliens btw

edit on 7/25/2012 by homeskillet because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by homeskillet
i would agree with weather balloons as well. but why are they not moving from the blast? that shockwave would have to be immense even at far distances. i would guess that even where the camera and observers are there would at least be some effect.

not saying aliens btw

edit on 7/25/2012 by homeskillet because: (no reason given)

Hey that's a good question. How far away would a floating balloon have to be from an atomic blast to not be moved by the shock wave? Then the next question would be: How large would the balloons have to be to appear as large as they do in the video at that distance?

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Orkojoker

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation

AAC

That sounds reasonable. Can anyone confirm that the military did use such balloons to document these tests?

www.abc.net.au...

To obtain measurements of the yield of the first atomic bomb, gamma detectors were flown from barrage balloons at heights of 150-300 metres. The balloons were about 20 metres away from ground zero. Additional gamma ray detectors were buried at some distance, their sensitive probes sticking out of the sand.

At 5.29am the bomb was detonated. In the instant before the balloons and their detectors were destroyed they flashed their data back to recording instruments.

www.iaea.org...

Between 1966 and 1974, France conducted nuclear weapons tests in the atmosphere at the atolls, including 41 nuclear tests and five “safety trials”. In a safety trial, a nuclear weapon is destroyed with conventional explosives with no, or very little, release of nuclear energy. With the exception of four tests (three at Mururoa and one at Fangataufa) carried out on barges floating in the lagoons, most atmospheric tests were carried out, suspended from balloons, hundreds of metres above the lagoons so that there was very little local fallout of radioactive material.

No idea of how accurate this is.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   
I think they are barrage balloons

Ive seen them mentioned on other tests of the early American nuclear weapons.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   
meh, artifacts or er..swamp gas? Ok, gigantic chinese lanterns....ok, ok, the moon, venus and mars

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   
good catch with the balloons. if we were able to see the rest of the footage we would probably see them being obliterated.

(hmm after seeing captainbeeno's post below i guess they dont seem to go anywhere. )
edit on 7/26/2012 by homeskillet because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by PhoenixOD
I think they are barrage balloons

Ive seen them mentioned on other tests of the early American nuclear weapons.

If they were balloons (I am not arguing with you) but why do they appear to be illuminated or glow?
My friend is insistent that they are pulsating. Do you see that too?

Thanks

link   
reply to post by PhoenixOD

That be barrage balloons but when they are used in a test they don't make it out alive. The UFOs in question don't appear to be phased.

link   
G'day all, it's balloons for sure.

Here is the original footage including closer shots when the soldiers get out of their foxholes.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Yep. Gotta go with likely balloons on this one unless someone has a good point to make against it. Man, how'd you like to be one of those guys getting a nice big face full of radiation?

Still, as Swills notes:

That be barrage balloons but when they are used in a test they don't make it out alive. The UFOs in question don't appear to be phased.

Anyone think that's odd? Should the balloons be noticeably blown away by the end of the clip? One of the earlier posts quotes a source indicating that the balloons were typically 20 meters away from the explosion. That has to be wrong, doesn't it? At 60 feet wouldn't the balloons be gone almost at the instant of the blast? Of course, those balloons seem to be much further away.
edit on 26-7-2012 by Orkojoker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Orkojoker

Yep, It's just like a more modern version of climbing out of your foxhole during WW1 when the whistle went................certain death. Crazy hey?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join