It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian Videos you might not have seen.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Let me open by saying straight off, I'm not really one for videos of UFOs, that is unless, we are presented with 2 or more captures of the same object from a different angle. However, I have done a pretty extensive search using both date and location and so far, come up with nothing here on ATS so I thought, I'd post these two from Russia.

I don;t speak Russian so anyone who does please could you give us all some idea of what the people involved are saying and does it ring true in the circumstances?

As for my own commentary on both videos well, there's only one camera so they could easily be CGI and there's no way I;d be able to say..Oh i know how that was done. if anyone else can, fair dos, my first thoughts are the first is faked, I just don't know how and with which particular programme. The second again, could well be faked, could be remote control, could just be clever editing, again I don't know, that particular set of skills is not my remit. Again, if others can point to how it was done and by that I don't mean "It's fake that's obvious", "anyone could do that". I want to know as others do, what to know what to look out for specifically when viewing videos in order to be able to say, aha..... that;s the old ..... trick...

It might surprise a few on here however, virtually all of us are aware you can fake anything using CGI, pointing it out adds nothing to people's understanding really does it?

Anyway.... I'll shut my gob and let you have a gander for yourselves...

First one.... I reckon a fake but damn well done...

Second one.... hmm not so sure about this one and yet, I'm pretty sure another rather neat fake?

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   
First one.........interesting? Even left a space in the cloud?

Second one..........fake-a-rama.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   
From watching the video, in my opinion this video is too sensational to be real, most videos that show these sort of flashes of lights and emissions of energies usually are. The light itself looked like CGI to me, although I don't have the software to give an observation of that.
Someone here should be able to take apart this video, and with the lights and cloud cover it would be easy to prove or debunk. Still, to me looks like a fake.
The second video is odd since the object is bobbing up and down, but you can see when it moves, especially horizontally that it 'floats' left to right instead of appearing to move three dimensionally.
edit on 25-7-2012 by wingdflame because: forgot second video

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Oh. I'd also point out.....the first video might have been uploaded before as "Brazilian" it doesn't sound like Portuguese to my ears.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   
the first vid doesn't sound like russian to me, but the 2nd does. i've seen the first vid before, posted as a brazil ufo if memory serves me correctly, it's been on the net for a good while.

i'd not seen the 2nd one, but i have a russian friend and i'll ask her to translate it when i see her in the next few days.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   
The first one is faked, CGI.
Here's a video debunk

The second one is also fake.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   
nevermind... google/utube video link doesn't seem to be working today.
sorry for the inconvienence
edit on 26/7/2012 by MarkJS because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Yep, the first one is definitely not Russian.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 03:27 AM
link   
Why is the cloud yellow colored, did the maker of this FAKE piece of crap in the first video happen to brush a little more than the object and colored the cloud a little?

Both are qually fake idk you say which one is faker

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   
for those that are saying the second one is fake,
can you please tell me how you come to this conclusion?
i know we dont see the ufo flying away, which perhaps would point to a fake.
but how do you know its a fake?
it looks quite good to me

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   
The second video is a pixelated mess. Convenient.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla

The second one is also fake.

The earliest upload on youtube (that I have been able to find that is) dates November 27 2009 by Allnewsweb. As some of you already know Allnewsweb is run by Michael Cohen who is notorious for trying to pass fake stuff off as real. Remember the Jerusalem UFO? This puts this video seriously in question in my opinion. So yeah, probably fake but I have yet to find anything conclusive.

Searching ATS I found this thread from 2009. It appears that the video was used in a Russian TV show that predates the Allnewsweb upload. The footage seems a bit different though.

Ok, I found the TV show on youtube, it's called НЛО Вторжение на Землю (UFO invasion on Earth) and it was made in 2006. It appears to me that it's the same exact footage, scroll to 06:05.

edit on 26/7/2012 by cripmeister because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by SecretKnowledge
for those that are saying the second one is fake,
can you please tell me how you come to this conclusion?
i know we dont see the ufo flying away, which perhaps would point to a fake.
but how do you know its a fake?
it looks quite good to me

Maybe it's not. Maybe he left because he was afraid. I would do the same.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Me personally one thing I look for if i watch videos like this on here is how is the video focused on the object. In both videos it seems that they stay near the top or edge of the frame. The first video does a little better job, but the second one the object goes towards the top and even out of frame at times. If I was personally recording a ufo I would do my best to keep it in the frame.

Actually for any kind of video you take, when you are shooting it the focus will be on whatever object you want to record. It just another clue to it being fake, because the shots were taking with nothing to record so you get weird zoom in/zoom out for no reason throughout the video and it hardly stays with the "craft".

Also, for the second video too, it is very strange that in the middle of it the video just jumps to a different spot. This happens roughly at the 49 second mark, and just switches right to a different shot of it. I can't understand what is being said, but if it is just supposed to be a single sighting then there is no reason for there to be a cut in the video unless something was edited out.

Just a couple things I look for in videos like this, hopefully this is a little more helpful than just saying it is faker than fake.

top topics

join