It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Makes Guns with a 3D Printer

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Don't think this guy was in fact making a real gun according to,this latest report...

Police may be forced to go back on claims they found the UK’s first ever 3D printed firearm factory.
The items, including what they believed to be parts of a plastic gun, were seized as part of a Operation Challenger, launched by Greater Manchester Police to come down on organised crime.
But hours later GMP released a second statement about the raid in which Assistant Chief Constable Steve Heywood said: 'We need to be absolutely clear that, at this stage, we cannot categorically say we have recovered the component parts for a 3D gun.'

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 04:15 AM
link   
reply to post by scotsdavy1

The liberator is in fact a real gun. It is a single shot .22, not unlike the ones we dropped on certain countries to help liberate them from a certain psycho european tyrant running amok. Anyways, there is also been many receivers printed as well, the only part of a gun considered a gun. The part that is stamped with the serial number when factory made. Personally I find it way more practical to learn basic sheet metal working, and build solid receivers out of that. You can also buy receiver kits, that are almost finished, and do the last few steps yourself.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 11:24 PM
link   
The genie is not going back in the bottle. EVER! The same can be said with this great technological marvel we call an internet. That should scare everyone! Wide awake and waiting for the freak show to go full throttle here. I laugh at it but deep down I really just don't know how to feel. I think it was burned out of me by existing in the circus.

<< 6  7  8   >>

join