It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My First name is Juan

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Hello everyone,

I am a 50 year old man with a Masters In Crisis Intervention and a PHD is Psychology, I also was trained in Taino Culture, I am Puerto Rican.... My ancestry includes Native American, Chinese, Hindu, Israeli, German, Italian and in the order they contributed to my education.

In relation to an Indigenous background? It is extensive....

Which was extensive beyond what could be acknowledged in the common context of a formal education.

I have e been tutored in Physics and have been on the internet since 1990, as a result have been exposed to a degree, to all the internet can provide in relation to the Internet as a Library.......

I have copyrighted the following...

Time is a form of communication
Consciousness transcends all states
that can be perceived as matter
Matter communicates its existence
though time.

What is the present?

Chelsea was home and had been looking at her new clock since early morning.....when suddenly she had an idea.....so she went to the front porch where her Mommy and Daddy were sitting..... and asked her mommy”what is a moment”?..... Mommy said to Chelsea, “ Moments are sometimes called seconds and they also call moments the present”...

So Chelsea then asked, “but what about moments everywhere ? Are moments seconds everywhere? Even in the past and future, just like in the present?”.....Daddy looked up with a smile,”Why do you ask Chelsea,” said Daddy?.....”Because” said Chelsea, “seconds are something we use to count the moments, so the present must be time everywhere in a second?........”Not all moments are seconds” said Mommy to Chelsea, “ Moments can take less time than a second and it still is OK, to call those moments, also a present.

Chelsea now had something new to think about.....

Later in the evening It was time for Chelsea to go to bed and she asked her mommy not to read here a bed time story. “Why,” Asked Mommy. Chelsea said it was because she wanted to dream about the present.

As Chelsea fell asleep she had a dream. She saw the Earth and everything that happened in less than one second. It all seemed to be working very well together, better the faster than a second she went.

When she saw the present as everywhere in a moment she was then sure, that if every moment could be less than a second? Then all the presents, in the past and future? Could not only be seen, to be part of something separate, but also, as something that was the same.

Chelsea wakes up suddenly and see's her Mommy, sitting where she was when Chelsea first went to sleep.

She tells her Mommy about her dream, where all moments now and in the past and future are also a part of a single instant.

Her Mommy looked up at her and said,” Chelsea, you were only asleep for a moment”.

The next day on Chelsea's birthday her Mommy gave her a book. Chelsea was so happy because it helped her realize, that in her dream, she was thinking about singularities.

The End

I have been in this Forum before.....

Any thoughts?

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Time is a form of communication
Consciousness transcends all states
that can be perceived as matter
Matter communicates its existence
though time.

Sue me.
edit on 25-7-2012 by XeroOne because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Double split experiments imply a spectra and Bells Theorem suggests another order of evaluation, perceptually....

www.youtube.com...

edit on 25-7-2012 by Kashai because: Problem with youtube access

edit on 25-7-2012 by Kashai because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Kashai

Pretty cool video. How come you didn't study physics/astrophysics?

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Welcome Kashai

Be sure to try out Ask ATS with any "search words" of your choice, you will find numerous threads to choose from to add your thoughts to. Once you have achieved the minimum of 20 post replies, you will be able to create your own threads in their appropriate areas & additionally send & receive messages to fellow ATS members.

Here are some handy links to get you oriented into now becoming a valued member of ATS.

Reaffirming ATS Policies ( Please Read First )
Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read second)
Visit here next - ATS Freshmans Forum
Index of Important ATS Related Threads
Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First
Hey New Members!! Come here if you need advice
Easy Way to Upload Your Pics & Avatar Graphics

*** Please have fun, ATS at times is like a rollercoaster ride! But be aware if you act in an uncivil-like manner, discuss personal illicit drug usage, use profanity, troll, intentionally spread a hoax, spam, advertise and/or get verbally abusive, you will be removed off the ride by a Moderator. This is for your safety, & also for those both young and old on the ride with you.

So buckle up, keep your arms within the ride's comfort zone, have fun and "Deny Ignorance"...!

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by XeroOne
reply to post by Kashai

I did actually through a tutor...like many other things I learned outside a formal education.

c^2= (d/t)^2 = d^2/t^2 = (d^2) x (1/t^2)

Time is squared.

There was also the fact that when I was working on my Bachelors, I witnessed a woman my age, accidentally run over her grandmother with a car. I was 17 and found myself in a position where, I could not respond...i made that my priority at that age.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyAnonymous

Thank you for the invitation.

This is an example of links I have presented in the past to this forum....

www.tomzap.com...

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kashai

reply to post by Kashai

I did actually through a tutor...like many other things I learned outside a formal education.

c^2= (d/t)^2 = d^2/t^2 = (d^2) x (1/t^2)

Time is squared.

There was also the fact that when I was working on my Bachelors, I witnessed a woman my age, accidentally run over her grandmother with a car. I was 17 and found myself in a position where, I could not respond...i made that my priority at that age.

I understand.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by XeroOne

Sir Issac Newton was the first to understand the Prism....Double slit experiments conclude that all matter functions in the same way.

edit on 26-7-2012 by Kashai because: added puctuation

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 01:22 AM
link   
I like the new avatar

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by XeroOne

Thanks....

God is Love
Jesus is Peace
The Holy Spirit is Happiness

True love cannot exist without true peace and happiness

And so all three are one.

Heaven is a place where what we consider subjective, is as objective as what we commonly define as solid.

Any thoughts?

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 01:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Kashai

Yes, most of what we perceive is subjective. You probably already knew that.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 01:47 AM
link   

reply to post by Kashai

And then there is this...

www.simurgh.net...

Virtual Quarks exibit non-random behavior.

edit on 26-7-2012 by Kashai because: Removed image

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Why would the behaviour be random? The universe is governed by probabilities. Even the prime number sequence isn't random, although we haven't quite figured out its pattern yet.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Why would the behaviour be random? The universe is governed by probabilities. Even the prime number sequence isn't random, although we haven't quite figured out its pattern yet.

Either Virtual Quarks are virtual particles that react in a non random way when they interact with matter. Or Virtual Quarks are specific and therefore are able to follow our movement despite distance.

If they did not exist we would not be solid, atoms would literally fall apart....

The implication is potentially related to an intelligence. As well to an aspect of us, that escapes reality as we understand it and returns. While, during that time they are a part of reality as we understand it, virtual quarks make us solid.

edit on 26-7-2012 by Kashai because: added content

edit on 26-7-2012 by Kashai because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 02:15 AM
link   
But they're not that different from other particles that appear where they're mathematically most likely to, such as the clouds of electrons around nuclei. An electron could appear on the other side of the Universe, but the chances are it'll appear much closer to whatever nucleus it belongs to.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 02:30 AM
link   

But they're not that different from other particles that appear where they're mathematically most likely to, such as the clouds of electrons around nuclei. An electron could appear on the other side of the Universe, but the chances are it'll appear much closer to whatever nucleus it belongs to.

Could it be that a particle of matter is everywhere and defined as somewhere at the same time?

Consider the multiverse as an expression of an orientation in 10 dimensions. Where each of us are akin to a facet in a diamond, or akin to a individual facet of a compound eye (as in the eye's of common insects). The multiverse was originally postulated because of problems related to Chemistry...

Imaging the tenth dimension

Part 1
www.youtube.com...

Part 2
www.youtube.com...

We are everywhere and here at the same time......

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kashai

reply to post by Kashai

And then there is this...

www.simurgh.net...

Virtual Quarks exibit non-random behavior.

edit on 26-7-2012 by Kashai because: Removed image

That is facinating and timely, I,liked this bit from your link....

"Only a consciousness rooted in the Present and capable of Co-creatively Dancing with the Unknown is able to be always New, and yet still appear to maintain the appearance of "changelessness". A Real Dancing Wu-Li LovePlay..."

= non linear movement with a wiggle, I like it.

I think your future threads will be very interesting and I for one, am looking forward to them.
Now....who is this Wu-Li character?

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Wú Lì (Wu Li, traditional: 吳歷, simplified: 吴历); ca. 1632-1718 was a Chinese landscape painter and poet during the Qing Dynasty (1644–1912).

Wu was born in Changsu in the Jiangsu province.[1] His style name was 'Yu Shan' and his sobriquet was 'Mojing Daoren'. Wu was taught poetry by Qian Qianyi, painting by Wang Shimin and Wang Jian, and was influenced by the painters Huang Gongwang and Wang Meng. His landscapes utilized dry brush strokes and light colors. His distinctive style elevated him to where he is now identified as one of the Six Masters of the early Qing period.

en.wikipedia.org...

Qing is related to the 1st emperor, a descendant of the Black Buddha who was alleged to have lived a thousand years (like Methuselah)....He who prepared the the “Story of the Collum People”.

Any thoughts
edit on 26-7-2012 by Kashai because: added content

edit on 26-7-2012 by Kashai because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 03:26 AM
link   
Well that is curious, but I didn't click the link....thoughts?

I think I would like to read some of his poetry.
Has it been translated to English?

Perhaps you could help me with a link?....better still, post one of his poems, then I will tell you if it's interesting or not, but I am no poet critic. Others might be interested in reading it too though.

Thanks

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join