It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Preacher on UFO's

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   
check this video of this black guy preaching on ufos, www.dailymotion.com...
edit on 25-7-2012 by warren3720 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by warren3720

He's wrong. UFO's, well the ones that have been identified, are not from God. The reason is God doesn't appear in any fakery. When he appears or his angels they appear in truth showing who they are, telling who they are. They don't show up tricking people, or leaving them unsure of what they just saw. They act in truth not falsehood. What acts in falsehood, what's out there meaning to trick people, and harm people are demons or the G0=v which could very likely explain UFO's. Also angels don't reside within the earths atmosphere. They're interdimentional. If they're sent her they arrive by interdimentional travel from a heavenly realm to earth. They show up tell someone who they are, they state there business, and move on. And that's even quite rare. Where as demons and or g0v spacecraft is subject to both this dimention as well as confined within the atmosphere which would explain better why we see UFO's inside the atmophere or else very near earth most often. And to add to that statement, for example you never hear of anyone seeing a UFO on the moon or on another planet, or an astroid or a comet, or any long range sighting. it's always short range within the atmosphere and or just outside of it. That's kind goes to show that I'm not trash talking here. This is not hard to figure out.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by r2d246

HAhaha. Nice Opinion, unfortunately that's all it is.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by warren3720
check this video of this black guy preaching on ufos, www.dailymotion.com...
edit on 25-7-2012 by warren3720 because: (no reason given)

Dear me. What are we even watching here?
edit on 25-7-2012 by Orkojoker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   
I am not buying what he's selling myself. He acts a little desperate IMO.
edit on 7/25/2012 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to post by linknumbernine

Ya well the bible happens to share my opinion which is believed by a over a billion people so it's not just my opinion here.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 02:05 AM
link   
The Bible is an expression of delusion and all who follow it. That does not mean the other holy books are less of that. Delusional book for delusional people. Quit religion, it's for YOUR own good

Stolen from Sumerian texts, copied and recklessly modified, nonsense!

edit on 26-7-2012 by Imtor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 02:42 AM
link   
reply to post by r2d246

I've taken the time to study Christianity, and I can tell you what I make of it. It's nothing more than something that fills the anxiety of peoples hearts and souls. ALL people are scared for things such as: death, who are we, what is our purpose, etc. Religion (moreso, "god") is nothing more then an idea that people hook on to because of its "supreme" ruling. People just want to feel like there is a bigger picture for us
It just goes to show how insignificant we are. (However I believe in the Universe conscious idea). Thats what I make of it. If you really do follow the religious spam, then turn that other cheek.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Even if I'm wrong. At least I have hope. What do you have?

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by linknumbernine
reply to post by r2d246

I've taken the time to study Christianity, and I can tell you what I make of it. It's nothing more than something that fills the anxiety of peoples hearts and souls. ALL people are scared for things such as: death, who are we, what is our purpose, etc. Religion (moreso, "god") is nothing more then an idea that people hook on to because of its "supreme" ruling. People just want to feel like there is a bigger picture for us
It just goes to show how insignificant we are. (However I believe in the Universe conscious idea). Thats what I make of it. If you really do follow the religious spam, then turn that other cheek.

Maybe you should play around with chakras instead and see for yourself what reality really is. What is the worst thing that can happen that you get answers? There is only sentense in the bible that is needed to find god: Seek and you shall find. The holy spirit/christ conciousness/gnosis is very real and many people from different views/religons have recieved it.

I do not really know what side the ufos are on. But I am not that worried whatever happens. Being human is fortunatly very temporary. And I thank god for that. If I am was going to be caught up in this duality mess for more than a 100 years then I would have gone insane to the max.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by warren3720

He just proved that human's tendency to attach the God explanation to something he doesn't understand is alive and well. If it didn't sound like such paganism I'm sure we would see it more often.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by apushforenlightment

reply to post by r2d246

Maybe you should play around with chakras instead and see for yourself what reality really is. What is the worst thing that can happen that you get answers? There is only sentense in the bible that is needed to find god: Seek and you shall find. The holy spirit/christ conciousness/gnosis is very real and many people from different views/religons have recieved it.

I do not really know what side the ufos are on. But I am not that worried whatever happens. Being human is fortunatly very temporary. And I thank god for that. If I am was going to be caught up in this duality mess for more than a 100 years then I would have gone insane to the max.

Well I explored witchcraft as well at one time. And discovered things that most people would never believe anyway so I don't bother telling anyone anymore. It's not worth it, all they do is think your crazy. But you wouldn't believe the sheatt I discovered along the way to find out what's real and what's not. There definitely are all kinds of other being or entities out there. And if you search for them whether it be God or the devil you'll find them.
edit on 26-7-2012 by r2d246 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by r2d246

Originally posted by apushforenlightment

reply to post by r2d246

Well I explored witchcraft as well at one time. And discovered things that most people would never believe anyway so I don't bother telling anyone anymore. It's not worth it, all they do is think your crazy. But you wouldn't believe the sheatt I discovered along the way to find out what's real and what's not. There definitely are all kinds of other being or entities out there. And if you search for them whether it be God or the devil you'll find them.
edit on 26-7-2012 by r2d246 because: (no reason given)

Cool. I myself do not have to much of an idee what is going around me since I can feel things but is blind as a bat to things that are outside 3D. One day I will figure it out.

Im sorry about my answer before I must have missed what you wrote in the ending because my answer makes no sense anymore to me.

edit on 26-7-2012 by apushforenlightment because: spellchecking

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   
All I know is that UFOs are thrilling if you happen so see one, but incredibly tedious and boring if you don't. It's like being in a car crash. It means a lot to YOU, but otherwise it's so mundane that it doesn't even deserve a mention in the news.

Same thing with God, demons, chakras or any other kind of that stuff. Unexplained, fuzzy, and interesting only to the person involved.

new topics

top topics

join